man utd
stoke

5 correct

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Look, my world was shaking my mind was quaking, my heart kept breaking...

I didn't see much of the Arsenal v Tottenham game today, because I was at work and they had the match on in another room, but I honestly thought Spurs were gonna run away with it, I have to admit I was shocked just to see Arsenal get back to 2 - 2, let alone see that they went on to win 5 - 2.

But being a Newcastle United supporter, I have to say I was pretty disappointed overall in our game against Wolves, don't get me wrong I thought we were outstanding first half, but second half we just gave away the ball way too much, honestly a draw was what we deserved, but with teams like Wolves, we should be beating them if we are chasing for a place in Europe next season. But next Sunday is a must watch game, north-east derby matches are always entertaining emotion_c8

...I threw it against the wall. Can anyone feel me at all?

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Skeptic Tank
Chelsea v Bolton - Draw
Newcastle v Wolves - Newcastle
QPR v Fulham - Draw
West Brom v Sunderland - Sunderland
Wigan v Aston Villa - Villa
Man City v Blackburn - City
Arsenal v Tottenham - Spurs
Norwich v Man Utd - United
Stoke City v Swansea - Draw

2 correct

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Anatomy of a Zombie

I didn't see much of the Arsenal v Tottenham game today, because I was at work and they had the match on in another room, but I honestly thought Spurs were gonna run away with it, I have to admit I was shocked just to see Arsenal get back to 2 - 2, let alone see that they went on to win 5 - 2.

But being a Newcastle United supporter, I have to say I was pretty disappointed overall in our game against Wolves, don't get me wrong I thought we were outstanding first half, but second half we just gave away the ball way too much, honestly a draw was what we deserved, but with teams like Wolves, we should be beating them if we are chasing for a place in Europe next season. But next Sunday is a must watch game, north-east derby matches are always entertaining emotion_c8

I will try to stream that game, being a fan of the toon as well.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
NaInOa13
Krazy Mc Nasty
Chelsea v Bolton
Newcastle v Wolves
QPR v Fulham
West Brom v Sunderland
Wigan v Aston Villa
Man City v Blackburn
Arsenal v Tottenham
Norwich v Man Utd
Stoke City v Swansea
those are my picks

7 correct
Well done mrgreen

CONGRATULATIONS!!! you are the winner for this week!! this week and next week will be bragging right prizes, but near the end of the PL season, I will try making small prizes for the winner. watch the sports forum for week 27 to pop up.

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
NaInOa13

Good plan, sadly I'll be at work, so I'll only get to see bits and pieces of it.
To be honest, I don't know who would win, they're always difficult to predict, like when we beat them 5 - 1 last season, and regardless of that 4 - 0 thrashing yesterday, Sunderland have been playing fairly well, so it could easily go either way.

Speaking of good matches today, you had Liverpool playing in the Carling Cup Final today against Cardiff. In the end it was 1 - 1 at full time, 2 - 2 after extra time, then Liverpool won 3 - 2 on Penalties, I was feeling gutted for Cardiff though, they matched Liverpool strength for strength even though they're in a league below them, it's everything you'd expect from a final! c:

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Anatomy of a Zombie
NaInOa13

Good plan, sadly I'll be at work, so I'll only get to see bits and pieces of it.
To be honest, I don't know who would win, they're always difficult to predict, like when we beat them 5 - 1 last season, and regardless of that 4 - 0 thrashing yesterday, Sunderland have been playing fairly well, so it could easily go either way.

Speaking of good matches today, you had Liverpool playing in the Carling Cup Final today against Cardiff. In the end it was 1 - 1 at full time, 2 - 2 after extra time, then Liverpool won 3 - 2 on Penalties, I was feeling gutted for Cardiff though, they matched Liverpool strength for strength even though they're in a league below them, it's everything you'd expect from a final! c:

I bet you can try avoiding your boss for a few minutes to watch the game nect week. Well done to Cardiff, after what you have told me. Im a die hard Arsenal fan, so the tottenham win totally made my day. If arsenal can play with the same intensity next weekend like today, arsenal should have another win.

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
NaInOa13
I bet you can try avoiding your boss for a few minutes to watch the game nect week. Well done to Cardiff, after what you have told me. Im a die hard Arsenal fan, so the tottenham win totally made my day. If arsenal can play with the same intensity next weekend like today, arsenal should have another win.

It's Arsenal v Liverpool on Saturday isn't it? o:
It sounds like a tough game, since both teams have been playing fairly well at late, but with the big teams, results have been surprising this season, so it could go either way, but I'll end up watching it anyway, it'll be entertaining all round :]
Quite possibly, I'll just go through when I hear cheering, that way I'll see the best parts, then once I get home I can just watch the highlights anyway o:

Speaking of surprises, I'm watching the Barcelona match, they've just conceded a goal to make it 1 - 1, it seems like the story of their season, as it stands they're 12 points behind Real Madrid in the league razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff