Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snydes
silverpuma07
I'm a complete noob at skiing! woot woot! I don't even own a pair of skis or boots! just thought you should know hahaa emotion_awesome

That's ok, boarding is better anyways so you should start with that wink

Hahahaa oh god I tried snowboarding...never again xD hahaha I couldn't even make it down the bunny slope xD
silverpuma07
Snydes
silverpuma07
I'm a complete noob at skiing! woot woot! I don't even own a pair of skis or boots! just thought you should know hahaa emotion_awesome

That's ok, boarding is better anyways so you should start with that wink

Hahahaa oh god I tried snowboarding...never again xD hahaha I couldn't even make it down the bunny slope xD

Oh it happens! Boarding is a lot harder to learn but once you get it, it becomes super easy and fun! Also helps if you have the right teacher wink It's all about little tricks to make things easier for your style. You should try it again razz
Snydes

Oh it happens! Boarding is a lot harder to learn but once you get it, it becomes super easy and fun! Also helps if you have the right teacher wink It's all about little tricks to make things easier for your style. You should try it again razz

Hahaha I might (: yeah I had my friend as a teacher so that was most likely the problem. And he doesn't even board.-. Hahahaha we just need some more snow around here where I live and I need some money to rent out a board and boots :b
silverpuma07
Snydes

Hahaha I might (: yeah I had my friend as a teacher so that was most likely the problem. And he doesn't even board.-. Hahahaha we just need some more snow around here where I live and I need some money to rent out a board and boots :b

Once you got it down, you'll be having your life complete.
Android Xenon
silverpuma07
Snydes

Once you got it down, you'll be having your life complete.

hahaha wow that sounds awesome. I'll totally go learn how to now! because I don't know what I'm doing with my life DX

Shameless Businessman

17,550 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Snowboard mostly back mountain

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers