Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, what do you do? Do you also hit up the terrain park? Are you good enough to get sponsored? Let me know! What kind of board or ski do you have? What brand? What boots?

Poster

I ski and board. Began skiing first though when I was seven or so (and it's what I have more experience in). I'm somewhat comfortable with doing boxes on my skis (that includes backward landings... and some other stuff... yeah, I'm not that great...). I have a pair of atomics with some uncomfortable boots (that really aren't too suited for park) and bent up poles.
No way in hell could I get sponsored.
(Recently I've been interested in aggressive inline so I might be able to get more acquainted with el rails better <.< this plan may work...)

What about yourself OP?
I am learning to board. Been at it for a couple seasons now. Had a Rome suds cheap trick and that got stolen last year so I got a Rome artifact rocker which is sick! Tried my first jump yesterday. My buddies and I built a ramp and then landing pad and we pulled eachother around with my snowmobiles and launched off of it. Sooooooo sick.
uberlawabiding
I ski and board. Began skiing first though when I was seven or so (and it's what I have more experience in). I'm somewhat comfortable with doing boxes on my skis (that includes backward landings... and some other stuff... yeah, I'm not that great...). I have a pair of atomics with some uncomfortable boots (that really aren't too suited for park) and bent up poles.
No way in hell could I get sponsored.
(Recently I've been interested in aggressive inline so I might be able to get more acquainted with el rails better <.< this plan may work...)

What about yourself OP?

A boarder, with Burton Board and Burton Freestyle bindings with Lamar boots. No where near sponsorship but I am professional in the back mountains.
Snydes
I am learning to board. Been at it for a couple seasons now. Had a Rome suds cheap trick and that got stolen last year so I got a Rome artifact rocker which is sick! Tried my first jump yesterday. My buddies and I built a ramp and then landing pad and we pulled eachother around with my snowmobiles and launched off of it. Sooooooo sick.

Sweet. Shread the pow pow
Android Xenon
Snydes

Lol yesterday we got the very definition of pow. Over a foot of it. My uni even shut down!
i snowboarded a few times, dont have the balance lol
iWantYourBikini
Try skiing. I tried it and hit the blue on my first day.
Snydes
Android Xenon
Snydes

Lol yesterday we got the very definition of pow. Over a foot of it. My uni even shut down!
Sweet I got 4 ft awhile ago.
iWantYourBikini

Haha balance is key
Android Xenon
Snydes
Android Xenon
Snydes

Oh wow nice! Where are You from that you get that much snow?!?!
Snydes
Android Xenon
Snydes
Android Xenon
Snydes

The place is labeled "Best Snow on Earth."
Android Xenon
Snydes
Android Xenon
Snydes
Android Xenon
Snydes

I should have known...
Snydes
Android Xenon
Snydes
Android Xenon
Snydes

I should have known...

Haha can you guess what place?
Android Xenon
Snydes
Android Xenon
Snydes
Android Xenon
Snydes

I should have known...

Haha can you guess what place?

BC or Alberta?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items