Welcome to Gaia! ::

The title says it all Lol

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
Both are extremly talented but I'd have to say Barrel Horses. They just have so much heart and there's something about them that makes them a part of the family. Not taking anything away from jumpers because they are amazing and to be that smart and gracful if defianlty pricless. But since I'm a barrel racer I'm going to have to say Barrel horses.

Anaryth's Wife

Beloved Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Barrel racing...Don't get me wrong... My horse has one so many awards for it...My mom runs Gold Coast Barrel Races...

3,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
I would definately have to say Barrel Racing. My Quarter Horses have ALWAYS come in either 1st or 2nd place now in Spring Hill Florida and are even greater horses at home. They get along so well with each other, my cats & dogs, and anything else that is around them. Barrel Racing is like their dream and mine you can tell in their eyes. I love them so much and can't wait to go back to riding. School has kinda stoped me being in college and everything, but I do get to see them when my mom pulls them up where I'm at so I can ride and just catch up with them. My room is filled with metals so yes, BARREL RACING is my favorite even though Jumping is ok too, it's just not my thing... NO OFFENCE TO THE JUMPERS OUT THERE!!!

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Jumping is fun. But Im a Barrel Racer so yeah turn and burn baby!!
I'm a showjumper mrgreen so it will have to be Jumping for me it takes months of training and ur horse must be very skilled and talented. small jumps are easy but once you hit the 1.40m + u can't miss a days training smile whee

Golden Gekko

Barrel Racing. Something about it, I just like better
I am jus starting on barrels and i get a kick out of it, i have never tried jumping but, i like the turns on barrels,
Jumping and barrel racing are two very different disciplines, so comparing them is comparing apples and oranges.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff