my favorite soccer team:
brazil

my favorite players:
ronaldo & ronaldinho
KOBE IS DA BEST GO LAKERS
my fave football team is Arsenal and fave football player is Thierry Henry
nice bump smile
my fav sport is football oh for the americans its soccer
cute-sportychick611's avatar chapin422's avatar easy e16's avatar josha92's avatar ToughE's avatar
my fav team in england liverpool i support england fav players beckham and gerrard
NFL team:Titans
NBA team: Wizards
MLS team: Manchester United

{Playing still} Not playing anymore

NFL player: {Jevon Kearse} OJ Simpson
NBA player: {Lebron James} Pete Yaravich/Dr. J
MLS player: {Brian Ching} Pele
chingy my home boy
Favorite team: Spurs

They are in contrary to what most people think, not boring. Parker slashes his way to the basket and finishes with precision, better than almost anybody in the league not named Lebron or Bryant. Ginobili pulls up for jumpers, and you really dont know what this guy's gonna do. Duncan kills you with hook shots and blocks while Bowen guards and stops the best perimeter player of the opposing team.

Favorite Player: Tim Duncan

Best NBA Player since Jordan, no doubt. 4 championships, and is the only NBA Player to win both All-Defensive Team and All-NBA Team awards in 10 years (his whole career). Shows how balanced the guy is.
yoyoyoyoyoyo biggrin
Bob burn quest or eric koston . there pro skatbeoarders
I don't really watch anything other than NHL.... even though it's done now!
Anywho, I think the Ottawa Senators are awesome! The made it to the Stanley Cup finals... and then lost 4-1 i think.
My favourite player would be Alfredson #11.
Sashanaru
We know how much you guys like to discuss your favorite team or player, so here's your very own thread to do it in. Rather than have dozens of threads spread out in the forum, you can do it in a much more visible place.

Note that threads asking/discussing "who is your favorite ____ player or "who is your favorite ___ team" will be subject to recycling. We all like to keep the forum clean, don't we?
my fave team is the ravens
We all will disagree on sports issues, but remember that there is a line between a disagreement and a flame. Be mindful of respectful of other users' opinions even if you don't agree. Flaming/trolling other users can get you in trouble and we don't want that heart

Now, on to the discussion.
Who is your favorite sports player?
What is your favorite sports team?
pirate emo

skott29 rolled 9 10-sided dice: 3, 3, 10, 3, 4, 7, 1, 9, 4 Total: 44 (9-90)

matt64
yoyoyoyoyoyo biggrin
sweet suv
cute-sportychick611
my fav team in england liverpool i support england fav players beckham and gerrard
ya now ur takin wit a brit cool arrow smile
My favorite team is the Boston Red Sox!

My favorite player is David Ortiz!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out