• Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
WoIf Haley
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley
Favorite Team: Miami Heat
Favorite Players: LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Derrick Rose

No I'm not a bandwagon Heat fan.

If you're not a bandwagon Heat fan, you're part of a very small percentage. Probably like 10-20%.

Sad but true, most of the fans are bandwagon. But what would you expect if the best player in the league goes to a team? If Kobe went to a team there'd be bandwagon fans as well.

What you expect is irrelevant. All it means is that the fans are disloyal. When LeBron's career is over so will the career of Miami Heat fans being Miami Heat fans and they'll just bandwagon on to the next best. Which at this point will probably be Kevin Durant.

Heated Noob

10,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley

If you're not a bandwagon Heat fan, you're part of a very small percentage. Probably like 10-20%.

Sad but true, most of the fans are bandwagon. But what would you expect if the best player in the league goes to a team? If Kobe went to a team there'd be bandwagon fans as well.

What you expect is irrelevant. All it means is that the fans are disloyal. When LeBron's career is over so will the career of Miami Heat fans being Miami Heat fans and they'll just bandwagon on to the next best. Which at this point will probably be Kevin Durant.

Yeah so it's kind of pointless to single out one franchise's fans.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
WoIf Haley
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley

Yes but most franchises have no choice but to build from the draft due to how difficult it is to acquire a superstar. That's where all the 'hate' on Miami comes from. That and how they introduced it in an egotistical manner.

That's also why teams at the lower end of the spectrum can never compete. Teams like the Heat will always outmatch them simply because they have to build from the draft. Take for example the New Orleans Hornets. All they've done is build from the draft for the past seasons. However, they still struggle because teams such as Miami has players like LeBron and the best player on New Orleans is Eric Gordon. Now, granted I think Eric Gordon is an under-the-radar guy who deserves to be an all-star, but seriously? Stacking one team pretty much makes it impossible for the entire rest of the NBA to win s**t. That's why a lot of the NBA fanbase has a despise for Miami, and I don't blame them one bit. It ruins the fun of the league because you already know who is going to win the most.

Heated Noob

10,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley

Yes but most franchises have no choice but to build from the draft due to how difficult it is to acquire a superstar. That's where all the 'hate' on Miami comes from. That and how they introduced it in an egotistical manner.

That's also why teams at the lower end of the spectrum can never compete. Teams like the Heat will always outmatch them simply because they have to build from the draft. Take for example the New Orleans Hornets. All they've done is build from the draft for the past seasons. However, they still struggle because teams such as Miami has players like LeBron and the best player on New Orleans is Eric Gordon. Now, granted I think Eric Gordon is an under-the-radar guy who deserves to be an all-star, but seriously? Stacking one team pretty much makes it impossible for the entire rest of the NBA to win s**t. That's why a lot of the NBA fanbase has a despise for Miami, and I don't blame them one bit. It ruins the fun of the league because you already know who is going to win the most.

They're honestly not even that stacked. All they have is Wade and LeBron. Bosh isn't even a good center. Even if LeBron James never went to Miami, it wouldn't have made that much of a difference to the low spectrum teams. Miami isn't invincible, they can be beaten.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
WoIf Haley
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley

They're honestly not even that stacked. All they have is Wade and LeBron. Bosh isn't even a good center. Even if LeBron James never went to Miami, it wouldn't have made that much of a difference to the low spectrum teams. Miami isn't invincible, they can be beaten.

I'm not saying Miami is invincible, but how hard it is to beat them is a load of ******** horseshit. They say it was fair for LeBron, Wade*, and Bosh all to go to Miami and yet it's not fair for Chris Paul to go to the Lakers? Yeah, the NBA is rigged.

EDIT: Wade was already in Miami, but adding two superstars and saying one guy can't join another team is rigged as ********.

Heated Noob

10,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley

I'm not saying Miami is invincible, but how hard it is to beat them is a load of ******** horseshit. They say it was fair for LeBron, Wade, and Bosh all to go to Miami and yet it's not fair for Chris Paul to go to the Lakers? Yeah, the NBA is rigged.

I don't think that was blocked because of Miami.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
WoIf Haley
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley

I'm not saying Miami is invincible, but how hard it is to beat them is a load of ******** horseshit. They say it was fair for LeBron, Wade, and Bosh all to go to Miami and yet it's not fair for Chris Paul to go to the Lakers? Yeah, the NBA is rigged.

I didn't say it was blocked because of Miami, but to say it was an "unfair trade" when one team has 3 superstars on it at that point is a load of crap.

Heated Noob

10,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley

I didn't say it was blocked because of Miami, but to say it was an "unfair trade" when one team has 3 superstars on it at that point is a load of crap.

Well yeah, that makes sense I guess.

Lonely Prophet

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
WoIf Haley
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley

They can be beaten, but you need a hard a** back court and at least one good big (which MANY teams lack). And to say that bosh is not a good center isn't fair. He's more so a pf in a center's position (undersized, etc.) The way Miami plays they need spacing for LeBron and wade and neither haslem nor bosh space the floor effectively, but bosh does it better than haslem. But if you were to build a team around bosh, they would be pretty good (A.k.a. raptors bosh)

Mega Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Teams:
NBA- Seattle SuperSonics wink
NFL- Seahawks
Soccer- Sounders
MLB- Mariners

Players:
NBA- Seattle Sonic Version of Kevin Durant
NFL- Marshawn Lynch and Russell Wilson
Soccer- Ummmmm (insert sounders player here) dont really watch soccer razz
MLB- Albert Pujols Only because of his name and he is good smile

Magnetic Prophet

Toronto maple leafs

James Riemer

Demonic Bloodsucker

8,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
THE GIANTS,THE BULLS,THE ISLANDERS,THE REDSOX....

Demonic Bloodsucker

8,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
WoIf Haley
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley
John Michael Osbourne
WoIf Haley

Football-Ravens NBA-Clippers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces