Welcome to Gaia! ::

So what do Toronto fans think of Nikolai Kulemin??? I would love to see what he could do playing in the Nhl with Evgeni Malkin. Do you see Toronto trading him by the deadline or letting him walk in the offseason?
The Pens are so good this year. neutral Damn Crosby baby
Japsters
The Pens are so good this year. neutral Damn Crosby baby

Yeah Pittsburgh is such a great team and I feel spoiled to watch them. Its just depressing that we can never have a completely healthy roster for more than a period at a time. Its inevitable that as soon as one guy comes back two more go down.

So what do you guys think about this incident last nite from the Pens Bruins game??? How many games do you think Thornton will get? Im gonna guess about 10?

Dapper Gaian

GO SHARKS!!!
YourWickedness

So what do you guys think about this incident last nite from the Pens Bruins game??? How many games do you think Thornton will get? Im gonna guess about 10?
20 at least. Orpick was defenseless and Thornton is known to be a goon.
BarefootGirl
GO SHARKS!!!

I should've known you were a Sharks fan =P whose your favorite player???
i'm so proud of ovi this year. i felt so bad for him when everyone was throwing him under the bus a couple years ago.

Dapper Gaian

YourWickedness
BarefootGirl
GO SHARKS!!!

haha yea im a huge sharks fan! 3nodding

its hard to choose but my fav player is prolly patrick marleau
BarefootGirl
YourWickedness
BarefootGirl
GO SHARKS!!!

I always liked Joe Thornton and randomly Scott Hannan. Hopefully Marleau ends up staying in San Jose =P

Dapper Gaian

YourWickedness
BarefootGirl
YourWickedness
BarefootGirl
GO SHARKS!!!

I always liked Joe Thornton and randomly Scott Hannan. Hopefully Marleau ends up staying in San Jose =P

those r 2 great players for sure! i hope so too i think it would be awesome if marleau stayed in SJ for his whole career!
BarefootGirl
YourWickedness
BarefootGirl
YourWickedness
BarefootGirl
GO SHARKS!!!

those r 2 great players for sure! i hope so too i think it would be awesome if marleau stayed in SJ for his whole career!
The Sharks can always re-sign him! whee

Dapper Gaian

Japsters
BarefootGirl
YourWickedness
BarefootGirl
YourWickedness
BarefootGirl
GO SHARKS!!!

is his contract almost up? sad

as long as he doesnt join a different team and stays a shark forever im happy lol
BarefootGirl
Japsters
BarefootGirl
YourWickedness
BarefootGirl

as long as he doesnt join a different team and stays a shark forever im happy lol

I would think as long as he doesn't demand crazy money and him and Thornton will return to the Sharks next year. I always hate players who played with one team most of their career only to play somewhere else in meaningless games. "see Alfredsson, Modano, and now Iginla." Players like Lemiuex, Yzerman, Sakic were all special to me because they stayed with one franchise their entire playing career.

Dapper Gaian

YourWickedness
BarefootGirl
Japsters
BarefootGirl
YourWickedness
BarefootGirl

I would think as long as he doesn't demand crazy money and him and Thornton will return to the Sharks next year. I always hate players who played with one team most of their career only to play somewhere else in meaningless games. "see Alfredsson, Modano, and now Iginla." Players like Lemiuex, Yzerman, Sakic were all special to me because they stayed with one franchise their entire playing career.

yea i think that would be really special too and he is such a great player the sharks will always be better with him in the lineup imo!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff