Welcome to Gaia! ::

dragonblade629
Science Professor
Dubinsky, Anisimov, Erixon and a 1st for Rick Nash.

What a steal for NYR.

The Atlantic is really going to be stacked next season. Well, more stacked than usual.

I Am Batman11
LA kings...enough said :p

Did you just quote the OP? o_O

I dont know how tghis works sweatdrop

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Alfredsson is coming back, for one more season. biggrin

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Any of you guys interested in doing a Fantasy Hockey Team? Leagues can be set up through yahoo...and I was wanting to get a group together to do it when the season starts.
Masked Casanova
Any of you guys interested in doing a Fantasy Hockey Team? Leagues can be set up through yahoo...and I was wanting to get a group together to do it when the season starts.

im down cool
lockout lol xd

Tipsy Sweetheart

8,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Japsters
lockout lol xd

Let's see about that.(:

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
At least there's the AHL...
User Image
High sticking, tripping, slashing, spearing, charging, hooking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing...

Soooooooooooooooooooooo...

Is anyone following any of the other leagues? AHL? KHL?

I'm loosely following SM-Liiga, AHL, ECHL and KHL myself... In that order. GO KÄRPÄT!!

User Image
...Everything else is just figure skating.

Pokey Wasabi
User Image
High sticking, tripping, slashing, spearing, charging, hooking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing...

Soooooooooooooooooooooo...

Is anyone following any of the other leagues? AHL? KHL?

I'm loosely following SM-Liiga, AHL, ECHL and KHL myself... In that order. GO KÄRPÄT!!

User Image
...Everything else is just figure skating.

AHL (Marlies) games once in a while.
AHL is not the same gonk

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's lockout is really killing me. Being in OKC though I get to see a lot of Edmontons players that they sent down, but I mean it is Edmonton so you know. Still fun though.
The lockout ended on January 11, 1995. As a result, the league shortened the season length from 84 games, the length of the previous two seasons, to 48. Furthermore, the season would last from January 20 to May 3; this was the first and only time in NHL history that the regular season extended into May. Regular-season games would be limited to intra-conference play (Eastern Conference teams did not play Western Conference teams). During the lockout, the NHL and NHLPA agreed to shorten future seasons to 82 games. San Jose, which was to host the All-Star game that year, was awarded the 1997 game instead. The lockout would eventually lead to two Canadian teams moving to the United States—the Quebec Nordiques moved to Denver in the summer of 1995 and became the Colorado Avalanche, and the original Winnipeg Jets moved to Phoenix and became the Phoenix Coyotes in the summer of 1996. The Hartford Whalers became the Carolina Hurricanes in 1997. The Avalanche and Hurricanes would win the Stanley Cup within the next decade. Eventually there was another lockout in 2004–05 as the season was canceled. On September 16, 2012 another lockout started.

The salary cap for rookies was instituted, and all players signing rookie contract needed to sign two-way contracts.

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
Trying to breath life into this thread?
Japsters
AHL is not the same gonk
No, but it's still sometimes. I watch it if it comes online if it's on and if I'm bored.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff