Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drawdle's Husbando

It's gotta be Kings in five or six.

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm going to say Kings in 6. If not before.
So with Lidstrom gone, how does everyone think the Wings are going to do?

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kings will take it all tomorrow night.

Newbie Noob

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
http://www.facebook.com/pages/NHL-Memes/244528182305805

please like everyone! its really funny 3nodding

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I'm so happy my favorite hockey team is going for the Stanley cup tomorrow. So going to watch them on tv tomorrow. Any other girls and guys that like the Kings? I don't care if I am a girl, hockey is still my favorite sport to watch.
winged squiger

It's going to depend on what they can get in free agency. Rumors have been that they're interested in Ryan Suter, but Preds GM David Poile is busting his butt to get a tender worked out ahead of July 1, thus keeping him from jumping to their divisional rival.

If the Wings can get that big-ticket forward (they'll almost certainly be gunning for Zack Parise), then they'll probably still be competing for a division title again. If they don't make any big moves, we could possibly be looking at our first rebuilding season since Jimmy Devellano was GM before Bryan Murray.

4,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Scobre
I'm so happy my favorite hockey team is going for the Stanley cup tomorrow. So going to watch them on tv tomorrow. Any other girls and guys that like the Kings? I don't care if I am a girl, hockey is still my favorite sport to watch.

Their playoff run was simply amazing. The Kings certainly deserve that Stanley Cup win.

I watch them from time to time to keep an eye on some old Flyers. Richards, Carter, and Gagne are still great Flyers in my books. smile

If only we had a goalie as good as Quick...

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
IAmTehKodyz
Scobre

Their playoff run was simply amazing. The Kings certainly deserve that Stanley Cup win.

I watch them from time to time to keep an eye on some old Flyers. Richards, Carter, and Gagne are still great Flyers in my books. smile

If only we had a goalie as good as Quick...

Yeah I'm so happy my favorite team won. I have a lot of cousins and uncles that are probably happy about it too. Yeah both Quick and Brodeur are amazing goalies. Flyers are a great team too. I still want to see a real hockey game in real life and my cousins said they will take me to one some day when I visit them. Yeah it is interesting to see other teams purchase players from your old favorite teams. That's good you enjoyed the games too.

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

Kyoji Kasshu
winged squiger

It's going to depend on what they can get in free agency. Rumors have been that they're interested in Ryan Suter, but Preds GM David Poile is busting his butt to get a tender worked out ahead of July 1, thus keeping him from jumping to their divisional rival.

If the Wings can get that big-ticket forward (they'll almost certainly be gunning for Zack Parise), then they'll probably still be competing for a division title again. If they don't make any big moves, we could possibly be looking at our first rebuilding season since Jimmy Devellano was GM before Bryan Murray.

We will get Suter. I would almost bet my life on this happening.

I don't see us getting Parise though. I'd say that Semin is much more likely. I can also see us making a decent move for Justin Schultz due to Smith coming up and us obviously having minutes available for him on defense.

What we need to do isn't really get a top end forward, though it would be nice. What is needed is some bottom six grit. We need big bodied, physical players who aren't afraid to hit and fight for the puck.

For that I'd at least like for us to try and add Purst to the line up.

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
So, is anyone else extremely anxious/excited for Sunday?

Personally I'm a bit worried about how many Panthers are going into free agency, especially Jason Garrison, Kris Versteeg, and Wojtek Wolski, who for some reason seems to never be mentioned in the list of free agents they are trying to get to resign.

I'm also thinking that if the Panthers fail to resign Clemmensen they'll be more likely to try and get Luongo, as I'm not sure if Markstrom is totally ready. I still think we should try and get him, partially for nostalgia, partially because he's still a top notch goaltender, and also he would be a fantastic mentor for Markstrom, seeing as how they both use the butterfly style. I mean, I'm a huge fanboy of Jacob Markstrom, but I really think he could use some more time to grow, and a master like Luongo could help him so much.

Also hoping that Parise stays with the Devils, but if the rumours that Florida is going to try and get him and Nash are true I wouldn't exactly mind him coming down here.

But seriously, I'm going to be distracted so much by this while I'm at con, checking to see if anything happens.
Kaz E Fresh
Thread is totally inactive..

Stanley Cup comes down to just the Kings and Devils! My guess is Kings in 7, but I don't know.. the Devils are playing damn good. Kovalchuk is posessed.
I'm surprised how dead it is myself. Hockey threads are slow here apparently.
BRAD STUART signs with the sharks! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces