Friendly Bear

Desu Chu
Johnba
Desu Chu
Johnba
Bryz choked.

again.

What are you talking about?
That wasn't Bryz's fault. That series loss was defiantly not his fault. Sure he fowled up on that second goal with the Devils in the fifth game but that doesn't make the loss his fault.
The Flyers as a whole choked.
Bryz did his damndist. But he can't do much when the boys aren't backing him up.
I'm a die hard Flyers fan and I could even tell they didn't bring there 'A' Game. They didn't play like they wanted it. They couldn't play as hard as they could have. Because of that Bryz got swarmed and no matter how hard he tried continuously there were going to be goals scored on him.
The boys didn't keep there cool, they let Giroux's suspension and the Devil's get in there heads.
So don't go blaming one player for a loss, specially one who played his damned hardest. A goalie, any goalie, can only handle so much, not a single one in history has ever been so superhuman as to never allow a few goals, specially during the playoffs.

-CoughMikeSmithCough.-

-CoughMisunderstandMeCough-

NO GOALIE has a perfect save record.
Sure there are many 'Shutout' Wins, Bryz has done it to just like Mr. Smith. Again though, I am pointing out that no goalie can ever save them all during there career.
And its not fair to criticize one that worked very hard for their team.
Specially when you know you can't do any better.

I'm just criticizing Bryz cause he claimed "It's just game." But apparently to him "It's just Game Money."

Dark Sea Captain's Compadre

Shameless Gawker

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Johnba
Desu Chu
Johnba
Desu Chu
Johnba
Bryz choked.

again.

What are you talking about?
That wasn't Bryz's fault. That series loss was defiantly not his fault. Sure he fowled up on that second goal with the Devils in the fifth game but that doesn't make the loss his fault.
The Flyers as a whole choked.
Bryz did his damndist. But he can't do much when the boys aren't backing him up.
I'm a die hard Flyers fan and I could even tell they didn't bring there 'A' Game. They didn't play like they wanted it. They couldn't play as hard as they could have. Because of that Bryz got swarmed and no matter how hard he tried continuously there were going to be goals scored on him.
The boys didn't keep there cool, they let Giroux's suspension and the Devil's get in there heads.
So don't go blaming one player for a loss, specially one who played his damned hardest. A goalie, any goalie, can only handle so much, not a single one in history has ever been so superhuman as to never allow a few goals, specially during the playoffs.

-CoughMikeSmithCough.-

-CoughMisunderstandMeCough-

NO GOALIE has a perfect save record.
Sure there are many 'Shutout' Wins, Bryz has done it to just like Mr. Smith. Again though, I am pointing out that no goalie can ever save them all during there career.
And its not fair to criticize one that worked very hard for their team.
Specially when you know you can't do any better.

I'm just criticizing Bryz cause he claimed "It's just game." But apparently to him "It's just Game Money."

It is just a game. Its for fun entertainment value. If Bryz said that, I'm proud of him. That means he understands its about the FUN not the money. So your entire statement doesn't make any sense and doesn't justify your cruel outlash towards Bryz.
You criticize because you don't understand and don't know the truth.
And its clear you don't want to through your misquotations.
And if you were a true fan of the game you wouldn't make such harsh accusations with no proof in the first place.
I'm quite done with you. Please don't address me again. ^^

Dapper Gaian

c-a-p-s caps caps caps!

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
denim chicken
c-a-p-s caps caps caps!

... are eliminated. pirate

Giver

Appel Juice
denim chicken
c-a-p-s caps caps caps!

Yeah...

Stubborn Strategist

At least we did better than last year in the playoffs.

Dapper Gaian

Appel Juice
denim chicken
c-a-p-s caps caps caps!

got a lot further than your team though sweatdrop

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
denim chicken
Appel Juice
denim chicken
c-a-p-s caps caps caps!

LOL I moved passed that like a month ago. When playoffs rolled around, I resigned myself to just hoping that the Flyers and Caps don't win any championships.

Dapper Gaian

Appel Juice
denim chicken
Appel Juice
denim chicken
c-a-p-s caps caps caps!

LOL I moved passed that like a month ago. When playoffs rolled around, I resigned myself to just hoping that the Flyers and Caps don't win any championships.

i'd be happy for stamkos if he ever wins a cup.

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
denim chicken
Appel Juice
denim chicken
Appel Juice
denim chicken
c-a-p-s caps caps caps!

i'd be happy for stamkos if he ever wins a cup.
I'm sure he will. Maybe even with Tampa Bay.
I'm rooting for Phoenix now. They have a couple Boston boys on the team and I'd like to see them win the Cup.
LA is going to win today go 2-0 in the series biggrin
Thread is totally inactive..

Stanley Cup comes down to just the Kings and Devils! My guess is Kings in 7, but I don't know.. the Devils are playing damn good. Kovalchuk is posessed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff