My hotel view:

User Image

Geared up:

User Image

GREEN GUYS <3:

User Image

FIN:

User Image

Nice pics mate. Sucks that the Canucks lost again! But the sky isn't falling yet! They have the talent to bounce back. But game three is a MUST WIN!

Stubborn Strategist

Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing those with us =D Glad you had fun anyway; it's always better if your team wins when you're there, but being there in person is still an experience that can't be matched. Best of luck to the Canucks in their next game~ And happy belated birthday xd

And yessss Caps o/

O.G. Rabbit

Backstrom
~shalle~la~rilla~
winged squiger
So what does everyone think of Weber only getting fined 2.5k?

Are you serious? He isn't even getting suspended?
That's bullshite.
not really
given that there was no injury on the play there isn't much the nhl could do. and they aren't going to suspend weber unless it's an atrocious play and even then....... also the nhl cannot fine him any more than that. it's in the cba.

ps mike ******** richards #cannon gaia_crown

During the season, Shanahan suspended several players after infractions which did not lead to any injury. I'll use the Caps as an example because I know them best. Green and Ovechkin were both suspended for an illegal check to the head and charging respectively, neither of which led to immediate injury. In addition, there have been instances of incidental contact which have led to suspensions- I forgot who it was that elbowed someone to the head as they were falling and was suspended.

Compare that to Weber grabbing the back of his helmet and slamming it against the boards. His helmet ended up cracked in two places from the blow. Sure, if he'd gotten injured as a result, he probably would have gotten a suspension, but it's the malicious act in itself that caused the problem.

The NHL could have done more and simply chose not to.

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
~shalle~la~rilla~

because it's the playoffs and he's shea weber and he's the captain of the predators
doesn't make it right but that's the way it works

and in the playoffs the main factor in anyone getting suspended is if someone is hurt. regular season weber gets a game. playoffs he doesn't get anything. i understand why people are mad but there should be some logic used as well.

O.G. Rabbit

Backstrom
~shalle~la~rilla~

because it's the playoffs and he's shea weber and he's the captain of the predators
doesn't make it right but that's the way it works

and in the playoffs the main factor in anyone getting suspended is if someone is hurt. regular season weber gets a game. playoffs he doesn't get anything. i understand why people are mad but there should be some logic used as well.

I apologize, I misunderstood your original intent. I thought that you were defending Shea Weber, not that you were pointing out the changed system for playoffs.

I agree that it is different for the playoffs and it makes sense to alter the suspension handouts a little, but what Weber did really was sickening.
Sreylux
Sammieclegg
Best team of canada is TORONTO MAPLES LEAFS <3 !

I m sure the Leafs would be a dominant team in the coming future! For a team that is rebuilding, this season showed much potential and an increased in progress! Burke has done a fine job acquiring key players for that club. However, the coach change came a bit too late.

As of now, Canada's hopes on a Stanley Cup return rests on Vancouver or Ottawa.
meh , they are both okay teams. But i still find that toronto is the best.
THIS PHILLY/PITTSBURGH IS ENTERTAINING AS ********. WATCH IT!!

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Go NASHVILLE! =] Im so glad they're beating the wings.

Dapper Gaian

the penguins are without a doubt the dirtiest team in the league.

Greedy Giver

Kaz E Fresh
******** yes exclaim

Stubborn Strategist

Kaz E Fresh
Just caught the 3rd period 'cause I was watching baseball beforehand, but
User Image

Giver

3-0 LA leads Van.

Speechless.
kitti kat
Kaz E Fresh
******** yes exclaim

Asahi Kumoru
Kaz E Fresh
Just caught the 3rd period 'cause I was watching baseball beforehand, but
User Image

YES GUYS! What a game. Absolutely crazy. I mean.. was that even hockey? I'm not complaining, because it was entertaining as hell to watch.

Sreylux
3-0 LA leads Van.

Speechless.

I watched the game today from start to finish. 41 saves for Quick, that's disgusting.

That hit on Henrik Sedin from Dustin Brown appeared to cause lots of trouble, the focus of the remaining 1st period kind of shifted towards that with all the fights, kind of wasted time for Vancouver to potentially do some scoring..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff