Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sreylux
Syn Shadow
Pokey Wasabi
User Image Doubt thou the stars are fire,
Doubt that the sun doth move;

I feel so bad for Bobby Ryan. The hold up all summer on his re-signing was that he didn't want to sign for more than 3 years so he could test free agency when eligible but the GM refused to negotiate anything less than 5 years AND spread negative things about him to the media for holding out. Now, Ryan had no choice, he's signed for 5 years. At least he got good money, but still.

Doubt truth to be a liar,User Image
But never doubt I love.

Well if Ryan really wants to get out of Anahiem badly he can always pull a Dany Heatley and demand a trade request.

Bad idea! Look what happened to Souray when he requested a trade from the Oilers. He wasn't even invited to training camp as a result.

Its not a bad idea as long as it doesn't hit the media. What are you suppose to do when your unhappy with your position on the team?

I would ask for a trade and stand up for myself.
did anyone hear about the sabres new third jersey?
IlyaKovalchuk17

Do you mean these ones?

By the way--love the username.

Hilarious Swapper

The Consol Energy Center is amazing. It's nice Pittsburgh finally
got a new arena. It's time Pittsburgh let go of Mellon, especially after
seeing the new and way improved arena.
As the players did. Malkin looked pretty strong as winger.
Wallace, needs some feet work. Sidney didn't skate today.
Fleury looked pretty good and so did Letang. Cooke was ready
and looked sharp, but then again it was just a scrimmage.
I'll get a better feel Saturday during a pre-season game.
Here we go!

Preseason started yesterday, with a Flyers loss (I'm a Blackhawks fan, so IMHO this is only appropriate) and a Tampa Bay win.

Tonight brings us the first action from last year's Cup champs (excited!), as well as the first action from Washington, Detroit, Boston, Pittsburgh, and San Jose. So basically everyone who has a shot at the silver this year starts their preseason schedule today. Should be exciting!

Inari Mari's Waifu

Huzzah! I knew there was a hockey thread. I think I posted in here like, a year ago. Haha.

I agree that preseason is awesomeeee. I'm excited to root for the Sharks tonight.
[Alphabravo]
Here we go!

Preseason started yesterday, with a Flyers loss (I'm a Blackhawks fan, so IMHO this is only appropriate) and a Tampa Bay win.

Tonight brings us the first action from last year's Cup champs (excited!), as well as the first action from Washington, Detroit, Boston, Pittsburgh, and San Jose. So basically everyone who has a shot at the silver this year starts their preseason schedule today. Should be exciting!

Flyers won 4-3 in a shootout last night. It was a Devils loss. Unfortunately.
Rusicle

Apologies. My source (Yahoo Sports scores, oddly enough. Usually they're accurate) had the scores reversed for about an hour last night. Apparently they've fixed it now.
[Alphabravo]
Rusicle

Apologies. My source (Yahoo Sports scores, oddly enough. Usually they're accurate) had the scores reversed for about an hour last night. Apparently they've fixed it now.

Haha, it's fine. Actually, while I was watching the game on NHLN, they had the scores as NJD: 1 PHI: 0 for awhile and everyone was pretty confused because nobody remembered the Devils ever scoring a goal. xD
User Image

User Image
High sticking, tripping, slashing, spearing, charging, hooking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing...

Eeeh. Tonight's Sharks/Ducks preseason game has me worried.

Sure, any night the Sharks manage to outshoot their opponent 40-18 and still lose 5-2 can't be good (yet sadly isn't uncommon...), but the fact that it was the defense that was responsible for the loss is BAD.

I had really, really high hopes for tonight... See, this was Jason Demers(my favorite player/second year rookie/future superstar)'s first chance to prove that he is ready and capable of playing in the top 4 and the minutes that come with it. Tonight, he was anything but. After averaging ~9-11mins last season, tonight he played 24:58... And was a -3. Poor kid.

I know it's only preseason, but the NHL D that played were weak, and Niitty was shaky in his first start. Bad signs?

User Image
...Everything else is just figure skating.

Lonely Prophet

Kings and Bruins both won their games last night, 4-2! ^.^

Inari Mari's Waifu

Pokey, totally know how you feel. Last night had me a little more upset than I should have been >.>

I love the art in your post though! omg.
r u talking about montreal. i dont have what it takes. carey price just isnt the golatender for them. i wouldve sad if nabby moved their.
Moscow Never Sleeps
IlyaKovalchuk17

Do you mean these ones?

By the way--love the username.
yeah lol they were "leaked" on icethetics

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out