9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Airplane Dance
How can anyone not like boxing??
I love the sweet science <3

Looking forward to seein this guy fight Sept 15 :3

I would agree with this statement if not for the rigged match of Pacquiao vs. Bradley.

Wealthy Entrepreneur

Marco Belinelli

I would agree with this statement if not for the rigged match of Pacquiao vs. Bradley.

You can't diss an entire sport for a couple of judges.
That fight wasn't rigged
it just had a couple of dumbasses for judges

Judges have been banned in some states for bad decisions

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Airplane Dance
Marco Belinelli

That fight wasn't rigged

Dude, that fight was hugely rigged. Pacquiao blew Bradley the ******** out of the water and they gave Bradley the win.

Wealthy Entrepreneur

Marco Belinelli
Airplane Dance
Marco Belinelli

That fight wasn't rigged

Dude, that fight was hugely rigged. Pacquiao blew Bradley the ******** out of the water and they gave Bradley the win.

Why the hell would TopRank give up their cashcow lol
Especially when Bradley isn't even a name worthy fighter.
It was not rigged.
It was just shitty judging.
Airplane Dance

I am a huge boxing fan but I find it hard to spend my hard earned money on it when I can pay for a ufc fight instead. Boxing just isn't as good as it used to be.
Both are cool.

I prefer the UFC by a huge margin tho. Just because of how much more varied it is compared to boxing.

Wealthy Entrepreneur

Karl_Krebs
Airplane Dance

I am a huge boxing fan but I find it hard to spend my hard earned money on it when I can pay for a ufc fight instead. Boxing just isn't as good as it used to be.

Boxing is good if not better than what it used to be.

Beloved Werewolf

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
UFC is way better than boxing. in boxing u have fighters that don't wanna fight each other cuz they are scared or judging is crappy. UFC there is a lot more action
I like both sports but i prefer UFC a little bit more there's more variety and in Boxing there's these guys like Mayweather/Pacquiao who don't want to fight each other plus the horrible and corrupt judges that ruin the sport.

Wealthy Entrepreneur

XStr8EdgeX
I like both sports but i prefer UFC a little bit more there's more variety and in Boxing there's these guys like Mayweather/Pacquiao who don't want to fight each other plus the horrible and corrupt judges that ruin the sport.

Sounds like the same situation Silva/GSP lol
Airplane Dance
XStr8EdgeX

Sounds like the same situation Silva/GSP lol
Different Weight categories and Silva is the GOAT and his way taller than GSP. I love GSP to death but hes no where near Silva's level of skill, size, and hes still rehabbing his knee lets see how he does against Conduit before we start throwing Rush into any super fights in a higher weight category.

Dangerous Prophet

Did anybody else watch the Chavez Jr vs Martinez fight last night?! wooooooo cat_burning_eyes

Dangerous Prophet

DJ_chevelle
UFC is way better than boxing. in boxing u have fighters that don't wanna fight each other cuz they are scared or judging is crappy. UFC there is a lot more action

You make me laugh cat_xd typical of a spectator with no real understanding of fighting

Wealthy Entrepreneur

xFalse_Prophetx
Did anybody else watch the Chavez Jr vs Martinez fight last night?! wooooooo cat_burning_eyes

Chavez got his a** spanked!
it was awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas