Chris Paul 0.03921568627451 3.9% [ 2 ]
Derrick Rose 0.098039215686275 9.8% [ 5 ]
Dwight Howard 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Danny Granger 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Kevin Garnett 0.03921568627451 3.9% [ 2 ]
Tim Duncan 0.07843137254902 7.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Right now? LeBron. He's not my favorite or anything, not even close, but definitely the best.
LeBron James is the best player in the world. And he will b for the nxt 3 yrs.

Fashionable Millionaire

LeBron is the best NBA player Atm, but, the other choices are opinions, who we like better, i don't prefer lebron over some of the other players, but he is the best.
LeBron is a beast regardless of who likes him.
Dude, seriously? Just because LeBron joined Miami, you didn't list Wade out as one of the best NBA player?
Zack Greinke
undefeat3d
As much as I would like to say Kobe Bryant, I realize he isn't the same player anymore. Now, I still believe he is a top 5 player in the league and can still but up big time numbers... Anyway, as far as the best player in the league? Hmm... Derrick Rose or Lebron.

No Rondo?

That kid is like a modern day Celtics version of Magic Johnson. He needs some help with the 3 ball, but he's an amazing passer and playmaker and is excellent with his inside game, not to mention he's a triple double threat pretty much every game.

This. Can anyone try to list how many players who can score as low point as Rondo, and be such a big game changer? This list is invalid, no Wade, no Jordan. :/

Greedy Winner

Piggachew
Dude, seriously? Just because LeBron joined Miami, you didn't list Wade out as one of the best NBA player?

You think Wade is the only one snubbed in this poll? neutral

Poll should be (Out of ten players because maximum of 10 options).
Not in order

-Kevin Durant
-Leballsack James
-Kobe Bryant
-Kevin Love
-Chris Paul
-Dirk Nowitzki
-Rajon Rondo
-Dwight Howard
-Tony Parker
-Carmelo Anthony

And my vote would be for Kevin Love :3
Drunken Filtch
Piggachew

You think Wade is the only one snubbed in this poll? neutral

Poll should be (Out of ten players because maximum of 10 options).
Not in order

-Kevin Durant
-Leballsack James
-Kobe Bryant
-Kevin Love
-Chris Paul
-Dirk Nowitzki
-Rajon Rondo
-Dwight Howard
-Tony Parker
-Carmelo Anthony

And my vote would be for Kevin Love :3

******** yeah, what the hell happened to Carmelo Anthony? You guys didn't even list him in here? Seriously?

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Kobe Bryant. =x

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Kobe Bryant. ^^

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kobe! heart

Popular Tipper

9,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
Kobe Bryant rules but also LeBron guy to
Zack Greinke
qoboski
Okay Heat haters, do not hate me because I like Wade, not LeBron. Anyway LeBron is the best player in the NBA. Kevin Durant is just a streaky shooter that cannot make lay-ups and Kobe? Kobe is good but he just isn't as good.

You are a ******** idiot who knows nothing about basketball.

Kevin Durant is far from streaky. He can't make layups? Son, do you watch the games he's in?

Also, I have two parts. Best all-time: Michael Jordan.

Best current: Very arguable question, and I will not answer simply because all of them are amazing, although I still hate LeBron.

Favorite all-time player: Magic Johnson.

Dude... Magic Johnson is my favorite player too xD. So sad his career ended with HIV D:
... Where's Brian Scalabrine???

Benevolent Citizen

Piggachew
Zack Greinke
undefeat3d
As much as I would like to say Kobe Bryant, I realize he isn't the same player anymore. Now, I still believe he is a top 5 player in the league and can still but up big time numbers... Anyway, as far as the best player in the league? Hmm... Derrick Rose or Lebron.

No Rondo?

That kid is like a modern day Celtics version of Magic Johnson. He needs some help with the 3 ball, but he's an amazing passer and playmaker and is excellent with his inside game, not to mention he's a triple double threat pretty much every game.

This. Can anyone try to list how many players who can score as low point as Rondo, and be such a big game changer? This list is invalid, no Wade, no Jordan. :/

Steve Nash can have a low scoring game but make a huge impact.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff