Chris Paul 0.04 4.0% [ 2 ]
Derrick Rose 0.1 10.0% [ 5 ]
Dwight Howard 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Danny Granger 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Kevin Garnett 0.04 4.0% [ 2 ]
Tim Duncan 0.08 8.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >
You can't match the awsomeness of LeBron James....... He's just too awsome!

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
I dont care what any of you say. I'm going for Kobe, he brings so much enthusiasm to his games and plus, he's really good.

Original Prophet

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
Michael Jordan
No Michael Jordan????
Hellfire53
Do you every watch basketball? KD can't make lay-ups? You joking me? LeBron is the best right now, we'll see how long it lasts. Kobe is Kobe. He's old right now and been around for 16 seasons, the fact he still plays at an elite level is insane.

Thank your question.I don't often watch basketball. heart

Paradise cruise*Calypso cruise Halong bay*Princess cruise

Hilarious Friend

Kobe Bryant

Conservative Genius

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
As much as I would like to say Kobe Bryant, I realize he isn't the same player anymore. Now, I still believe he is a top 5 player in the league and can still but up big time numbers... Anyway, as far as the best player in the league? Hmm... Derrick Rose or Lebron.

Lavish Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
undefeat3d
As much as I would like to say Kobe Bryant, I realize he isn't the same player anymore. Now, I still believe he is a top 5 player in the league and can still but up big time numbers... Anyway, as far as the best player in the league? Hmm... Derrick Rose or Lebron.

No Rondo?

That kid is like a modern day Celtics version of Magic Johnson. He needs some help with the 3 ball, but he's an amazing passer and playmaker and is excellent with his inside game, not to mention he's a triple double threat pretty much every game.

Conservative Genius

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Zack Greinke
undefeat3d

No Rondo?

That kid is like a modern day Celtics version of Magic Johnson. He needs some help with the 3 ball, but he's an amazing passer and playmaker and is excellent with his inside game, not to mention he's a triple double threat pretty much every game.

He's a great player, i know. But the best in the league? I don't think so... If he was as good a shooter as Chris Paul is, then we're talking.

Lavish Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
theluckyduckie
Zack Greinke
undefeat3d

No Rondo?

He can score in the paint, but his hesitation/lack of a jump shot was glaringly obvious this year. It's amazing how many 3-2's he can have but his attitude is a turn-off for me, many times he gets technicals or gets into dumb arguments. Still a great player but not the best.

And LeBron's attitude isn't stupid?

Zealot

9,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
poohead3
LeBron is by far the most naturally talented NBA player ever. He's the best player in the league

"ever"? rofl
Kobe Bryant all day everyday!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff