Chris Paul 0.03921568627451 3.9% [ 2 ]
Derrick Rose 0.098039215686275 9.8% [ 5 ]
Dwight Howard 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Danny Granger 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Kevin Garnett 0.03921568627451 3.9% [ 2 ]
Tim Duncan 0.07843137254902 7.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Okay Heat haters, do not hate me because I like Wade, not LeBron. Anyway LeBron is the best player in the NBA. Kevin Durant is just a streaky shooter that cannot make lay-ups and Kobe? Kobe is good but he just isn't as good.

Greedy Winner

Poll sucks because: No Kevin Love or Dirk Nowitzki

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Drunken Filtch
Poll sucks because: No Kevin Love or Dirk Nowitzki

nice avi

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
qoboski
Okay Heat haters, do not hate me because I like Wade, not LeBron. Anyway LeBron is the best player in the NBA. Kevin Durant is just a streaky shooter that cannot make lay-ups and Kobe? Kobe is good but he just isn't as good.

You are a ******** idiot who knows nothing about basketball.

Kevin Durant is far from streaky. He can't make layups? Son, do you watch the games he's in?

Also, I have two parts. Best all-time: Michael Jordan.

Best current: Very arguable question, and I will not answer simply because all of them are amazing, although I still hate LeBron.

Favorite all-time player: Magic Johnson.
Do you every watch basketball? KD can't make lay-ups? You joking me? LeBron is the best right now, we'll see how long it lasts. Kobe is Kobe. He's old right now and been around for 16 seasons, the fact he still plays at an elite level is insane.
LeBron is by far the most naturally talented NBA player ever. He's the best player in the league

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
poohead3
LeBron is by far the most naturally talented NBA player ever. He's the best player in the league

Michael Jordan is the most talented player ever.
Hey Bro Put Rajon Rondo Their so i can Vote smile )
Zack Greinke
poohead3

But he doesn;t have LeBron's athleticism, height or strength advantage. LeBron is naturally gifted. If he worked as hard on his game as Jordan or Kobe did he would be an even more dominant player than he is now. Still, LeBron is a triple double threat every game he plays, even though he's got Wade and Bosh alongside him.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
poohead3
Zack Greinke
poohead3

But he doesn;t have LeBron's athleticism, height or strength advantage. LeBron is naturally gifted. If he worked as hard on his game as Jordan or Kobe did he would be an even more dominant player than he is now. Still, LeBron is a triple double threat every game he plays, even though he's got Wade and Bosh alongside him.

OH HE'S TALLER HE'S AUTOMATICALLY SO MUCH BETTER

And over here, we have Kwame Brown...

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
poohead3
Zack Greinke
poohead3

And, also, prime Jordan would destroy LeBron at any point in his career. Come on, we're talking about a 27 year old Michael Jordan who turned a team around from nothing to one of the biggest powerhouses in sports history. A team that had zero titles, taken to six. A team where he was the only truly amazing player until Scottie Pippen showed up. And even then, Pippen was only amazing because of how Michael Jordan shredded him in practice. It caused him to learn and that's why Pippen became great.
Zack Greinke
poohead3
Zack Greinke
poohead3

Are you a ******** retard? You based your argument here on one word in my paragraph. I'm also not saying that Jordan isn't better than LeBron. I'm saying that LeBron is more naturally gifted and has more potential to be great.

And if we're talking about turning around teams, you shouldn't ignore the impact of LeBron leaving Cleveland. They went from a No.1 seed and a lock for conference finals every year to bottom of the league after LeBron left. Jordan had Pippen, who was one of the best perimeter defenders in the league and also a great scoring threat.

Btw how do you know Pippen was shredded by Jordan in practice? Where you watching them both play? I'm jealous man.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
poohead3
Zack Greinke
poohead3
Zack Greinke
poohead3

Are you a ******** retard? You based your argument here on one word in my paragraph. I'm also not saying that Jordan isn't better than LeBron. I'm saying that LeBron is more naturally gifted and has more potential to be great.

And if we're talking about turning around teams, you shouldn't ignore the impact of LeBron leaving Cleveland. They went from a No.1 seed and a lock for conference finals every year to bottom of the league after LeBron left. Jordan had Pippen, who was one of the best perimeter defenders in the league and also a great scoring threat.

Btw how do you know Pippen was shredded by Jordan in practice? Where you watching them both play? I'm jealous man.

The only other player Cleveland had was Antawn Jamison and he wasn't exactly a guy who could carry a team.

Of course LeBron leaving that s**t team would turn them around negatively in a huge magnitude.

And everyone knows that it was Michael Jordan shredding Pippen that made him great. Everyone.

Greedy Winner

I'll say Kevin Love will be the best player next year, he gets better each year cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff