Welcome to Gaia! ::

MarulanSoldier
Reconnoiter
MarulanSoldier
Reconnoiter
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt

Still better than watching your team lose their first game in their own home ground!

Hmm, I know it's just the first game and all, but do you trust LVG?

Yeah i trust him. I mean i don't blame him for losing the first game. His type of football takes months to adapt, a lot of previous teams who he has managed had the same situation as United. I just wish he was a long term manager though.

What do you mean? Is he not long term?

He like stays for a few years and either he gets sacked or leaves, I'm not sure of the two. Congrats on getting Welbeck, please take Cleverley and Anderson too, we'll give you 30m for them both.

Hahah I'm really happy with the Welbeck signing btw.
But I don't understand why VG will leave after a few years? Why not stay long term? It doesn't make sense to me.
I hope he stays long term. I heard the Arsenal fans were pissed with Wenger not going for a striker during the transfer window. Then he signed Welbeck.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Reconnoiter
MarulanSoldier
Reconnoiter
MarulanSoldier
Reconnoiter

Yeah i trust him. I mean i don't blame him for losing the first game. His type of football takes months to adapt, a lot of previous teams who he has managed had the same situation as United. I just wish he was a long term manager though.

He like stays for a few years and either he gets sacked or leaves, I'm not sure of the two. Congrats on getting Welbeck, please take Cleverley and Anderson too, we'll give you 30m for them both.

But I don't understand why VG will leave after a few years? Why not stay long term? It doesn't make sense to me.
I hope he stays long term. I heard the Arsenal fans were pissed with Wenger not going for a striker during the transfer window. Then he signed Welbeck.

I don't think Arsenal fans are pissed at Wenger, just underwhelmed with Welbeck. Then again, there are fans, like me, who are really happy with the signing. I mean, it's kinda like how Sturridge was at Chelsea. He will be given a chance to prove himself at Arsenal at ST.
MarulanSoldier
Reconnoiter
MarulanSoldier
Reconnoiter
MarulanSoldier
Reconnoiter

I don't think Arsenal fans are pissed at Wenger, just underwhelmed with Welbeck. Then again, there are fans, like me, who are really happy with the signing. I mean, it's kinda like how Sturridge was at Chelsea. He will be given a chance to prove himself at Arsenal at ST.

Hope he does well with Arsenal. I never really liked him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff