• First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt

Hey man, long time.. Damn man, that must suck. Arsenal not bringing Fabregas back and then letting him sign for Chelsea? As an Arsenal fan, how do you feel about it? I seriously can't believe that Arsenal didn't even bother to try to bring him back and that Cesc signed for a PL rival team.

Of course I'm sad! I know that we don't need a creative midfielder but still, it's Cesc! And him going to Chelsea is probably the worst possible thing that could have happened D:
And then you have Sagna to Man City and potentially Vermaelen to Man U....
The only explanation is that Wenger has massive transfer plans for more important positions. If not, I'll be very disappointed.
Look on the brighter side, Arsenal signed Debuchy and Sanchez. Now, all Arsenal needs is a quality striker. To be quite honest, how good is Vermaelen??

YES! Truly fantastic news! And I hear Khedira is on the way perhaps..
Even Remy may be joining us, although Sanchez can play striker.
And yes with the Vermaelen the Man U rumour. He is a very good defender but the reason he was dropped is because he made too many mistakes and the fact that the Kos/Per partnership goes so well is also a factor.
Remy's off to ******** Liverpool. I also hear Vermaelen was also injury prone? Say, now with LVG here,I'm sure he's only going to play 1 striker and we both know it's RVP. Still be willing to take Rooney off us and his 300k a week? Man, if Arsenal got Khedira, they would be set on the midfield end. Winger gave an interview and he said that Arsenal see going to bring in a GK. I hope Vidal comes to MUFC.

I would say Vermaelen is injury prone, also I'm hearing rumours that RVP is become next captain?
And probably not, if Wenger didn't want to pay 150k a week for Khedira then I doubt he'd pay 300k a week for Rooney. And hopefully Ospina or Casillas comes to Arsenal smile
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt

Hey man, long time.. Damn man, that must suck. Arsenal not bringing Fabregas back and then letting him sign for Chelsea? As an Arsenal fan, how do you feel about it? I seriously can't believe that Arsenal didn't even bother to try to bring him back and that Cesc signed for a PL rival team.

Of course I'm sad! I know that we don't need a creative midfielder but still, it's Cesc! And him going to Chelsea is probably the worst possible thing that could have happened D:
And then you have Sagna to Man City and potentially Vermaelen to Man U....
The only explanation is that Wenger has massive transfer plans for more important positions. If not, I'll be very disappointed.
Look on the brighter side, Arsenal signed Debuchy and Sanchez. Now, all Arsenal needs is a quality striker. To be quite honest, how good is Vermaelen??

And yes with the Vermaelen the Man U rumour. He is a very good defender but the reason he was dropped is because he made too many mistakes and the fact that the Kos/Per partnership goes so well is also a factor.
Remy's off to ******** Liverpool. I also hear Vermaelen was also injury prone? Say, now with LVG here,I'm sure he's only going to play 1 striker and we both know it's RVP. Still be willing to take Rooney off us and his 300k a week? Man, if Arsenal got Khedira, they would be set on the midfield end. Winger gave an interview and he said that Arsenal see going to bring in a GK. I hope Vidal comes to MUFC.

I would say Vermaelen is injury prone, also I'm hearing rumours that RVP is become next captain?
And probably not, if Wenger didn't want to pay 150k a week for Khedira then I doubt he'd pay 300k a week for Rooney. And hopefully Ospina or Casillas comes to Arsenal smile
Winger is starting to learn how to splash the cash, but he needs to drop that stupid wage rule with Arsenal. I mean, if you want the best, you gotta pay for the best. So far he's understood half of how it works: the transfer fee is learned, but he needs to also know how to pay the wages as well... I think Arsenal is going to get Ospina.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt

Winger is starting to learn how to splash the cash, but he needs to drop that stupid wage rule with Arsenal. I mean, if you want the best, you gotta pay for the best. So far he's understood half of how it works: the transfer fee is learned, but he needs to also know how to pay the wages as well... I think Arsenal is going to get Ospina.

Yeah Arsenal wage rule is weird. The thing is, if we were to make Khedira our highest paid player then other players would want a raise due to their contributions.
And yes, the Ospina deal is really heating up! Should be done this week apparently.
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt

Yeah Arsenal wage rule is weird. The thing is, if we were to make Khedira our highest paid player then other players would want a raise due to their contributions.
And yes, the Ospina deal is really heating up! Should be done this week apparently.

Personally, I would've made Ozil the highest paid player in Arsenal tbh. One question, do you rate Chicharito?

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt

Personally, I would've made Ozil the highest paid player in Arsenal tbh. One question, do you rate Chicharito?

I haven't seen a lot of Chicharito but from what I've seen I'd take him. Although, Wenger has said that he will not sign another forward. Whether that means he is telling the truth or putting up a smokescreen to sign Cavani, I don't know.. smile
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt

I haven't seen a lot of Chicharito but from what I've seen I'd take him. Although, Wenger has said that he will not sign another forward. Whether that means he is telling the truth or putting up a smokescreen to sign Cavani, I don't know.. smile
Cavani's worth a fortune according to PSG. I personally think Benzema would be a better fit due to his french connection with Wenger, but I rate Benzema over Cavani. Weren't Arsenal linked with Benzema just recently?

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt

Cavani's worth a fortune according to PSG. I personally think Benzema would be a better fit due to his french connection with Wenger, but I rate Benzema over Cavani. Weren't Arsenal linked with Benzema just recently?

Not recently; last year yes, along with Higuain, Suarez, Rooney and Cavani smile
Apparently Cavani wants to leave because he's not happy with his role. Then again, Wenger mentioned that he doesn't think we need anymore forward players.
I hearing Balotelli to Joel Campbell + cash, I don't know about that either confused

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt

Not recently; last year yes, along with Higuain, Suarez, Rooney and Cavani smile
Apparently Cavani wants to leave because he's not happy with his role. Then again, Wenger mentioned that he doesn't think we need anymore forward players.
I hearing Balotelli to Joel Campbell + cash, I don't know about that either confused

for*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games