I wish he would manage at Arsenal xD
With Henry as Assistant or vice-verser.
MarulanSoldier
xunbroken_paranoiax
Bergkamp cool

Ajax>>>Arsenal cool

Haha, you know your a dedicated club supporter when you advocate former players to manage your club despite the possability of having minimal coaching experince and that that their reign wont be successful. Personaly the idea dosen't sound absurd as wenger's results aren't improving. But Arsenal definetly need a change in coaching staff, wenger just isn't the successful manager he use to be.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
xunbroken_paranoiax
MarulanSoldier
xunbroken_paranoiax
Bergkamp cool

Ajax>>>Arsenal cool

Haha, you know your a dedicated club supporter when you advocate former players to manage your club despite the possability of having minimal coaching experince and that that their reign wont be successful. Personaly the idea dosen't sound absurd as wenger's results aren't improving. But Arsenal definetly need a change in coaching staff, wenger just isn't the successful manager he use to be.

I believe Wenger is the man for the job, at least until he's contract ends. Arsenal's reign under him has been successful before about 8 years ago, although seeing a change would be great! I just hope the board and shareholders get bought by an organisation who will be willing to spend. Arsenal have history, and probably a great future, looking at the young players. Now all we need to look at is the present! I'd absolutely love to have Bergkamp or/and Henry being involved with the club.
MarulanSoldier
xunbroken_paranoiax
MarulanSoldier
xunbroken_paranoiax
Bergkamp cool

Ajax>>>Arsenal cool

I believe Wenger is the man for the job, at least until he's contract ends. Arsenal's reign under him has been successful before about 8 years ago, although seeing a change would be great! I just hope the board and shareholders get bought by an organisation who will be willing to spend. Arsenal have history, and probably a great future, looking at the young players. Now all we need to look at is the present! I'd absolutely love to have Bergkamp or/and Henry being involved with the club.

Agree with you...
In my opinion, Bergkamp or Henry must be a coach or assistant manager before one of them replace Wenger. Because "the experience is the best teacher". Maybe Bergkamp has already became Assistant in Ajax,but still he must know the internal problem in Arsenal.
Btw,what did you think about Arsenal's chance to enter "The Big Four" this season?

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
MarulanSoldier
xunbroken_paranoiax
MarulanSoldier
xunbroken_paranoiax
Bergkamp cool

Ajax>>>Arsenal cool

Agree with you...
In my opinion, Bergkamp or Henry must be a coach or assistant manager before one of them replace Wenger. Because "the experience is the best teacher". Maybe Bergkamp has already became Assistant in Ajax,but still he must know the internal problem in Arsenal.
Btw,what did you think about Arsenal's chance to enter "The Big Four" this season?

Their is no doubt in my mind that Arsenal will get top four. 3 goals in 5 minutes against Norwich! Knew we'd win it just like we'll qualify for Champions League next season. By the way, do you know how long Bergkamp's been at Ajax for?
I think 3rd this season, how about you?
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi
MarulanSoldier
xunbroken_paranoiax
MarulanSoldier
xunbroken_paranoiax
Bergkamp cool

Ajax>>>Arsenal cool

Agree with you...

Their is no doubt in my mind that Arsenal will get top four. 3 goals in 5 minutes against Norwich! Knew we'd win it just like we'll qualify for Champions League next season. By the way, do you know how long Bergkamp's been at Ajax for?

That's the spirit,what a great a comeback from Arsenal!!! From 2008 Bergkamp already joining Ajax,but in 2011 he became Asisstant Manager

Newbie Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
Arsenal are playing good!!!! 3rd place!!!
MarulanSoldier
Hmm, we need success! Our trophy run hasn't gone too well over the past 7 years, and I'm tired of it. >.< Basically, this thread is for us mighty Gunners to communicate about what we need to do / what we should of done to succeed in the long term.
I want your opinions on Arsene Wenger, and the clubs executives. Are they really doing whats best for the club or are they just about the money.
I have my own opinions, although I'd like to hear what you think about it.
Also post how you think the club can improve in the financial issues, and realistic transfer requests.
How can we improve the team? Walcott needs to stay in my opinion, what do you think? Was Giroud, Cazorla and Podolski good enough transfer, to compete with top flight clubs. Who do you hope we sign in January?
Wenger has revealed that he wants to bring in 2 new players. Possibly a Goalkeeper, a defensive midfielder or perhaps another Striker / Winger.
If you were in he's position who would you sign and how would you replace?

This thread is mostly for Arsenal fans, but feel free to post your side of the story even if your not a Gunner.

- MarulanSoldier

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi
MarulanSoldier
xunbroken_paranoiax

Agree with you...

That's the spirit,what a great a comeback from Arsenal!!! From 2008 Bergkamp already joining Ajax,but in 2011 he became Asisstant Manager

Thats good, thank you fellow Gooner!

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
SwagApus
Arsenal are playing good!!!! 3rd place!!!
MarulanSoldier
Hmm, we need success! Our trophy run hasn't gone too well over the past 7 years, and I'm tired of it. >.< Basically, this thread is for us mighty Gunners to communicate about what we need to do / what we should of done to succeed in the long term.
I want your opinions on Arsene Wenger, and the clubs executives. Are they really doing whats best for the club or are they just about the money.
I have my own opinions, although I'd like to hear what you think about it.
Also post how you think the club can improve in the financial issues, and realistic transfer requests.
How can we improve the team? Walcott needs to stay in my opinion, what do you think? Was Giroud, Cazorla and Podolski good enough transfer, to compete with top flight clubs. Who do you hope we sign in January?
Wenger has revealed that he wants to bring in 2 new players. Possibly a Goalkeeper, a defensive midfielder or perhaps another Striker / Winger.
If you were in he's position who would you sign and how would you replace?

This thread is mostly for Arsenal fans, but feel free to post your side of the story even if your not a Gunner.

- MarulanSoldier

Sure we will!! #COYG

Newbie Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
Arsenal vs Fulham.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300