Liberal Raider

MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi
Hey gooners!!!
What do you think with Arsenal vs Man City match tomorrow?
Do you think they can make their supporter proud with them ? Or can city steal one or three points from Arsenal?
And who do you think player that arsenal must buy?

Not too fond of talking about the Man City match.
Anyways, about transfer talks, I think we really need a holding midfielder like Felaini, M'vila or Diame. And a striker or defender like ST: Cavani or Benzema CB: Hummels or Yanga Mbiwa. I also think we need to get rid of players. What do you think?

Even though i'm no gooner, just for a shout out, Fellaini isn't a holding midfielder. Infact, he started as a CM, but he fails at it so everton put him in the AM/SS role. Cavani's price is outrageous, Benzema isn't leaving any time soon. As for Hummels, don't even think he's going to leave Dortmund for a while.

Fellaini is a beast, and it for revealed that Wenger made a 30 million bid for someone. Whether thats true or not, not sure but I hope its Fellaini. He can play as a CDM, CM or CAM. If we bid 30 million for Cavani then their surely gonna reject. As for the rest besides Yanga Mbiwa, who has apparently signed for Newcastle, they were just suggestions.

He can play those center positions, but he's bad at it. Everton plays him as CAM/SS.

I think he's been great at Everton, maybe he's out of form but still the best player at Everton with good attacking and defensive qualities.

For the last time, he can't defend! The only good thing about him is his heading abilities, still, for 30M, thats a lot of money on the line. 30M can land you Hummels..

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt

Even though i'm no gooner, just for a shout out, Fellaini isn't a holding midfielder. Infact, he started as a CM, but he fails at it so everton put him in the AM/SS role. Cavani's price is outrageous, Benzema isn't leaving any time soon. As for Hummels, don't even think he's going to leave Dortmund for a while.

Fellaini is a beast, and it for revealed that Wenger made a 30 million bid for someone. Whether thats true or not, not sure but I hope its Fellaini. He can play as a CDM, CM or CAM. If we bid 30 million for Cavani then their surely gonna reject. As for the rest besides Yanga Mbiwa, who has apparently signed for Newcastle, they were just suggestions.

He can play those center positions, but he's bad at it. Everton plays him as CAM/SS.

I think he's been great at Everton, maybe he's out of form but still the best player at Everton with good attacking and defensive qualities.

For the last time, he can't defend! The only good thing about him is his heading abilities, still, for 30M, thats a lot of money on the line. 30M can land you Hummels..

I'll have to disagree with you on that one. I think Fellaini is worth 30 million and and can defend in the midfield.

Liberal Raider

MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt

I'll have to disagree with you on that one. I think Fellaini is worth 30 million and and can defend in the midfield.

A CDM wouldn't let Song pass that ball to RVP for that CRAZY VOLLEY. If you look at the video, he doesn't even TRY to stop Song. Just jogs to him and lets him make the pass, what kind of CDM does that?

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt

A CDM wouldn't let Song pass that ball to RVP for that CRAZY VOLLEY. If you look at the video, he doesn't even TRY to stop Song. Just jogs to him and lets him make the pass, what kind of CDM does that?

What can I say, Song is a great player. He defiantly wasn't expecting it.
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt

Well,in my opinion...
He's Box to Box midfielder
If he come to Arsenal with 30 M , I will say I disagree with you.
What we need is Defender not Midfielder.

He's great Box to box midfielder but we already have diaby in that position.
Well,I know if Fellaini is better than diaby,but still diaby can fill that position.

Oh,and he's similiar with essien too
But,Essien is great with his defending for box to box midfielder, Fellaini is same with Diaby and Yaya.
He is great with his attacking for box to box midfielfer.

That's my opinion.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt

Well,in my opinion...

Well,I know if Fellaini is better than diaby,but still diaby can fill that position.

But,Essien is great with his defending for box to box midfielder, Fellaini is same with Diaby and Yaya.

That's my opinion.

I think Fellaini is stronger and more aggressive than Diaby, besides Diaby's so injury prone its not funny.
I'm not saying Fellaini is the best and only way to go, I'm saying we need another strong midfielder besides 'Injury Prone Diaby'. Even Diame would be great.
I don't think Wenger is close to signing anybody at the moment anyway. I'm hoping for a late transfer signing for Arsenal, whether that will happen or not.

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt

Well,in my opinion...

That's my opinion.

I think Fellaini is stronger and more aggressive than Diaby, besides Diaby's so injury prone its not funny.
I'm not saying Fellaini is the best and only way to go, I'm saying we need another strong midfielder besides 'Injury Prone Diaby'. Even Diame would be great.
I don't think Wenger is close to signing anybody at the moment anyway. I'm hoping for a late transfer signing for Arsenal, whether that will happen or not.

Fellaini only gives defensive efforts in situations where he can head the ball if you watch any everton games he is not very good at marking and cannot tackle at all. He is definitly not worth more than Van Persie or Juan Mata or Podolski for that matter, he's not world class so 10 million should be more than enough for him.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
The Real _alex_95
Guys Watch this Promising Young Fooball Talent:

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dNz5lr1GX0&feature=youtu.be

Sign him up Wenger!!!
So...
The Mr X who arsenal bought isn't Fellaini or Villa...
It's Monreal!!!
Left Back who played in Malaga before...
Your opinion?

Liberal Raider

The Real _alex_95
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt

Well,in my opinion...

That's my opinion.

Fellaini only gives defensive efforts in situations where he can head the ball if you watch any everton games he is not very good at marking and cannot tackle at all. He is definitly not worth more than Van Persie or Juan Mata or Podolski for that matter, he's not world class so 10 million should be more than enough for him.

Finally, someone who knows. You're absolutely right. 30m for that trash isn't worth it. If you think about it, Gotze's release cause is 30m too.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
So...
It's Monreal!!!
Your opinion?

Awesome player!! Great crosser! Great Defender! Maybe even better then Gibbs.
Can also attack and play well with Podolski.
Do you think he's better than Gibbs, and hopefully he'll feature against Stoke tonight and Bayern in three weeks.
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi
So...
It's Monreal!!!
Your opinion?

Do you think he's better than Gibbs, and hopefully he'll feature against Stoke tonight and Bayern in three weeks.

Yeah,he's great player...
Maybe he will play against Stoke tonight but will not play against Bayern because he already played with Malaga in UCL.
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi
So...
It's Monreal!!!
Your opinion?

Maybe he will play against Stoke tonight but will not play against Bayern because he already played with Malaga in UCL.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi
So...
It's Monreal!!!
Your opinion?

Yeah I forgot he's cup-tied! That sucks so I hope Santos will regain he's form, if he even has a top form...
Or even Vermaelen at left back would be okay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff