• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Bored Megan
MarulanSoldier
Bored Megan
MarulanSoldier
Bored Megan
MarulanSoldier

Perhaps. The only replacement I'd accept would be 'Guardiola'.

Yes or for me Jose Mourinho but I can't see the special one coming to us

Yeah but I think with Guardiola we have a chance, because its been reported that he wants to manage in the premier league.

As long as we finish top 4 and Arsene makes 1 good buy this January, he should stay but if we don't get into the champion's league he has to go

I believe thats fair, although even if he doesn't do that, I can't see the board firing Wenger, at least not this year.

True will probably just fire the coaching staff instead

Haha possibly.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
Hey today is Arsenal's first match in FA cup against Swansea... What's your prediction???

I think we may be using a new formation today, maybe Giroud and Walcott up front? I sure hope so. Anyway, my prediction is 3-1 to Arsenal, whats yours?
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi
Hey today is Arsenal's first match in FA cup against Swansea... What's your prediction???

I think we may be using a new formation today, maybe Giroud and Walcott up front? I sure hope so. Anyway, my prediction is 3-1 to Arsenal, whats yours?

Well,I think the formation will be 4-5-1 with walcott in right winger & giroud in striker. 3-2 for Arsenal, Giroud 1,Walcott 1, and Cazorla 1. And for Swansea are Michu 1 & Dyer 1

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi

Well,I think the formation will be 4-5-1 with walcott in right winger & giroud in striker. 3-2 for Arsenal, Giroud 1,Walcott 1, and Cazorla 1. And for Swansea are Michu 1 & Dyer 1

I think it was 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1? Looks like it was 2-2 draw, quite disappointed with the performance until the 80th minute.

Newbie Traveler

This means a rematch, right? When will this be?

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
void ab initio
This means a rematch, right? When will this be?

Yup, in about three weeks the rematch will be held. I think its a good thing because we'll have an overload of matches which means that Wenger might bring in a player or two, to rotate the squad more and prevent fatigue.
Hey gooners!!!
What do you think with Arsenal vs Man City match tomorrow?
Do you think they can make their supporter proud with them ? Or can city steal one or three points from Arsenal?
And who do you think player that arsenal must buy?

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
Hey gooners!!!
Do you think they can make their supporter proud with them ? Or can city steal one or three points from Arsenal?

Not too fond of talking about the Man City match.
Anyways, about transfer talks, I think we really need a holding midfielder like Felaini, M'vila or Diame. And a striker or defender like ST: Cavani or Benzema CB: Hummels or Yanga Mbiwa. I also think we need to get rid of players. What do you think?

Liberal Raider

MarulanSoldier
AlVidi
Hey gooners!!!

Anyways, about transfer talks, I think we really need a holding midfielder like Felaini, M'vila or Diame. And a striker or defender like ST: Cavani or Benzema CB: Hummels or Yanga Mbiwa. I also think we need to get rid of players. What do you think?

Even though i'm no gooner, just for a shout out, Fellaini isn't a holding midfielder. Infact, he started as a CM, but he fails at it so everton put him in the AM/SS role. Cavani's price is outrageous, Benzema isn't leaving any time soon. As for Hummels, don't even think he's going to leave Dortmund for a while.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi
Hey gooners!!!

Even though i'm no gooner, just for a shout out, Fellaini isn't a holding midfielder. Infact, he started as a CM, but he fails at it so everton put him in the AM/SS role. Cavani's price is outrageous, Benzema isn't leaving any time soon. As for Hummels, don't even think he's going to leave Dortmund for a while.

Fellaini is a beast, and it for revealed that Wenger made a 30 million bid for someone. Whether thats true or not, not sure but I hope its Fellaini. He can play as a CDM, CM or CAM. If we bid 30 million for Cavani then their surely gonna reject. As for the rest besides Yanga Mbiwa, who has apparently signed for Newcastle, they were just suggestions.
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi
Hey gooners!!!

Fellaini is a beast, and it for revealed that Wenger made a 30 million bid for someone. Whether thats true or not, not sure but I hope its Fellaini. He can play as a CDM, CM or CAM. If we bid 30 million for Cavani then their surely gonna reject. As for the rest besides Yanga Mbiwa, who has apparently signed for Newcastle, they were just suggestions.

That's nice...
But,in my opinion we already have great midfielder like Diaby,Wilshere,Arteta and Santi, don't forget with our young guns like frimpong and the others.

And our defence is our weakest link in this season. Besides our captain Vermaelen, there's no great Center Back,Koscienly?well he's the future star,not right now.Mertesacker ? He's so slow and often make a wrong pass

So in my opinion,we need CB like Sakho or Rami.

But btw,what is your match prediction between Arsenal vs Chelsea?
In my opinio Arsenal will win 2-1 with Santi and Giroud
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi
Hey gooners!!!

That's nice...
But,in my opinion we already have great midfielder like Diaby,Wilshere,Arteta and Santi, don't forget with our young guns like frimpong and the others.

And our defence is our weakest link in this season. Besides our captain Vermaelen, there's no great Center Back,Koscienly?well he's the future star,not right now.Mertesacker ? He's so slow and often make a wrong pass

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi
Hey gooners!!!

That's nice...

Aw I wish you were right mate! I'm watching the match now and its currently half time and I haven't given up hope although I gotta say I really hate Arsenal with a passion #COYG

Liberal Raider

MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi
Hey gooners!!!

He can play those center positions, but he's bad at it. Everton plays him as CAM/SS.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
Ambitious Matt
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi
Hey gooners!!!

He can play those center positions, but he's bad at it. Everton plays him as CAM/SS.

I think he's been great at Everton, maybe he's out of form but still the best player at Everton with good attacking and defensive qualities.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff