Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
John Michael Osbourne
I noticed ESPN said the game already finished at 5-1 but it's still on. d**k move

Meh, it's over now
MarulanSoldier
Ducks Delux
This must be the first post I have made in this thread that doesn't contain my disdain for the way Arsenal has been run over the past years. Don't get me wrong it defiantly won't be my last. It makes my blood boil like a volcano the way arsenal have gone about there continual increase in ticket prices wtf how can you even charge the dearest ticket prices when you don't even win anything lol Wigan is more succesful than Arsenal over the past 8 years and there not even in the epl lol

So Arsene decided to enforce his squad by loaning Kallstorm. Any updates on his injury. Speculation is that he has sustained a srs back injury that will prevent him from play for minimal of 1 to 3 months. I'd make the exception to watch that s**t arse leauge epl if Kallstorm were to debut.

Are you an Arsenal supporter?
Kallstrom is out for 3-4 weeks I heard.
Far far from it m8, I despise everything about what Arsenal has become. It was once a football club that once belonged to the people but now it is commercial business used as a tool to get dividends for it's investors. They charge the most ticket prices in europe despite being a medicore club that has not achieved no success over the past decade. I stand by my statement that Wenger uses the facade of developing ''the next generation of footballers'' as viable excuse to not invest club funds on increasing the quality of the squad so it can be distributed among shareholders. It's taken this long for Wenger to go big on the transfer market, when the option to use funds has been there forever. Wenger has shown that he doesn't need to spend big to be successful in the past when he bought in Henry, Reyes silva and Arsenal were done big things on a small budget but his glory are gone. He's not the man he once was and become complacent abt being manager cause he is guarented to keep his place even when he don't win big things.

Kallstorm is a good player, a versatile player who is capable of playing in various positions. He played deep in Moscow and up front for the national team. Use needed a player if not more because your current squad will drop in form leading to bad results which is due to fatigur and tiredness in the squad. That happens so much at Arsenal, players play in intrenatial matches only to be called up immedialty on match day in the doestic campaign.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Ducks Delux
MarulanSoldier
Ducks Delux
This must be the first post I have made in this thread that doesn't contain my disdain for the way Arsenal has been run over the past years. Don't get me wrong it defiantly won't be my last. It makes my blood boil like a volcano the way arsenal have gone about there continual increase in ticket prices wtf how can you even charge the dearest ticket prices when you don't even win anything lol Wigan is more succesful than Arsenal over the past 8 years and there not even in the epl lol

So Arsene decided to enforce his squad by loaning Kallstorm. Any updates on his injury. Speculation is that he has sustained a srs back injury that will prevent him from play for minimal of 1 to 3 months. I'd make the exception to watch that s**t arse leauge epl if Kallstorm were to debut.

Are you an Arsenal supporter?
Kallstrom is out for 3-4 weeks I heard.

Far far from it m8, I despise everything about what Arsenal has become. It was once a football club that once belonged to the people but now it is commercial business used as a tool to get dividends for it's investors. They charge the most ticket prices in europe despite being a medicore club that has not achieved no success over the past decade. I stand by my statement that Wenger uses the facade of developing ''the next generation of footballers'' as viable excuse to not invest club funds on increasing the quality of the squad so it can be distributed among shareholders. It's taken this long for Wenger to go big on the transfer market, when the option to use funds has been there forever. Wenger has shown that he doesn't need to spend big to be successful in the past when he bought in Henry, Reyes silva and Arsenal were done big things on a small budget but his glory are gone. He's not the man he once was and become complacent abt being manager cause he is guarented to keep his place even when he don't win big things.

Kallstorm is a good player, a versatile player who is capable of playing in various positions. He played deep in Moscow and up front for the national team. Use needed a player if not more because your current squad will drop in form leading to bad results which is due to fatigur and tiredness in the squad. That happens so much at Arsenal, players play in intrenatial matches only to be called up immedialty on match day in the doestic campaign.

I disagree mate!
No approach is perfect and neither of these can guarantee success too, but with the self sustaining model the club will keep on going. If our owner pulls out suddenly, he can only sell his shares. Spending vast amount of money can never guarantee us success. There are many examples likes of Leeds United which warns us that spending beyond means is dangerous and is a warning for those who think "Big Clubs" are indestructible. Malaga is an obvious one when the owner was fed up of Football and we got Cazorla for cheap. PSG was the laughing stock of France two seaons ago. Anzhi is crumbling. Blackburn, Portsmouth, Rangers, Birmingham, Cardiff are all examples of failed Clubs. Ask any Level Headed Economist and he will say, Arsenal are going in the right path to attain the tag of "THE SOLVENT CLUB".

Besides, there are many factors in which contributed to the lack of money spent! 420 million pounds when into the Emirates stadium. Arsenal don't have a Russia or Arab millionaire to pump millions and millions of pounds into the club each year. Arsenal has entered a transition period since 2006 and could go years without trophies and Arsene knew UCL qualification would be the sole Lifeline of this club. Look at Lyon and Marseille now, with the arrival of PSG and Monaco. Look how Lfc struggled when they lost UCL status.

Listen mate, this is not an excuse for not winning trophies but Wenger is a very very intelligent man, and if the club is to go forward, he is the right man for the job. Regardless of what happens this season, next season we will spend more money than this season.

You say you're not a Arsenal fan, do you support a team or are you are neutral fan of football? I'm curious because you seem to despise the club.. perhaps a former fan..?
Early congratulations to Wenger ahead of his 1000th game. No easy feat that. He's been given stick for winning nothing recently, but this man helped revolutionise modern English football, and deserves recognition for it.

All the best for today's game against Chelsea. Being a Liverpool supporter I'd of course hope for an entertaining 4-4 draw, though unlikely, what with Mourinho's sh*tehouse, park-the-bus tactics...

EDIT: Now I've done it. Sorry lads. (5-0 to Chelsea at the moment, f*ck me.)
What a terrible day it was to be a gooner crying . That scoreline hurt so much.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
A pretty good season Gooners! Just an FA Cup to secure a trophy after this terrible drought!
#COYG #KeepTheFaith

Greedy Capitalist

I'm not really an Arsenal fan, I don't support really any clubs in the Prem (Hala Madrid), but I don't think that Wenger should be held accountable for anything. It seems to me that if anything ever goes wrong in a match, everyone is always so quick to blame the poor man.

What Arsenal achieved this season, I think, was more than anyone really could have asked of them. What really hurt them were some unfortunate injuries like Walcott.

I think next season may be an even more competitive season and that Wenger will have to make some new big signings, but I think that under him Arsenal have a great chance for the future.
Final FA Cup Halftime
Arsenal 1 - 2 Hull

#COYG#bringthecuptoemirates#
Final Cup FA in 90 minutes

Arsenal 2-2 Hull city

#COYG#bringthecuptoemirates#inwengerwetrust
Final FA Cup Full time (After extra time)

Arsenal 3-2 Hull city

Finally,the trophy come to emirates after 9 years without trophy!!!
Wish I could celebrate it in wembley with you guys
And congratulation to Atletico for bbva trophy. What a great defense from atletico
!!!

#COYG
#inwengerwetrust
#thanksramsey

Lonely Gekko

10,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Love Arsenal. Being in the US I just wish could see more of their games.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi

Arsenal 3-2 Hull city

And congratulation to Atletico for bbva trophy. What a great defense from atletico
!!!

#COYG
#inwengerwetrust
#thanksramsey

Oh this is the greatest moment of my life!! biggrin
Absolutely brilliant!
WE LOVE YOU ARSENAL!!
#INARSENEWETRUST

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
JapaneseRetardCat
Love Arsenal. Being in the US I just wish could see more of their games.

I know how you feel man, I live in Australia, but I still watch every match. Just want to watch them at the Emirates..

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Koyle Marris
I'm not really an Arsenal fan, I don't support really any clubs in the Prem (Hala Madrid), but I don't think that Wenger should be held accountable for anything. It seems to me that if anything ever goes wrong in a match, everyone is always so quick to blame the poor man.

What Arsenal achieved this season, I think, was more than anyone really could have asked of them. What really hurt them were some unfortunate injuries like Walcott.

I think next season may be an even more competitive season and that Wenger will have to make some new big signings, but I think that under him Arsenal have a great chance for the future.

I completely agree, Arsene has been fantastic, and the blame attached to him is completely uncalled for. I understand some fans opinion but still, he is great.
#COYG
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi

Arsenal 3-2 Hull city

!!!

#COYG
#inwengerwetrust
#thanksramsey

Oh this is the greatest moment of my life!! biggrin
Absolutely brilliant!
WE LOVE YOU ARSENAL!!
#INARSENEWETRUST

Yeah,nice season for arsenal.
Hope next season will be better season and arsenal will buy great player too

Quick Reply

Submit