Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
void ab initio
MarulanSoldier

Yeah, Isn't the match in February though? Injuries can change easily. The sub keeper 'Fab' is injured along with Santos, Kol, Daiby coming back from injury soon. Also Giroud and Rosicky coming back from illness. Wilshere not 100% yet but still looks amazing.

Yep. Anything can happen.

I have a question: How good is Sanga? And what about Per Mertesacker?
Honestly, I don't think Arsenal will sign anyone new this Winter transfer. Even if they do, it won't be a really quality player. All the top ones are cup-tied. All they can do is tie Walcott until the season ends and hope to replace him next season.

Sanga is good, poor performance again Southampton today but usually consistent. Has pace can support Ox or Walcott on the right.
Mertesacker is good sometimes, more of a safe player that usually goes back to the keeper or to the CB beside him. No pace which is a problem but he's 6.6 in height so he's good at clearances and decent slide tackler.
I think Wenger will bring in a player or 2 in the window. He said theirs money to spend right?
And Walcott must stay also, what do you mean by replace him next season?? D: really hope he doesn't leave.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
void ab initio
MarulanSoldier

Yeah, Isn't the match in February though? Injuries can change easily. The sub keeper 'Fab' is injured along with Santos, Kol, Daiby coming back from injury soon. Also Giroud and Rosicky coming back from illness. Wilshere not 100% yet but still looks amazing.

Yep. Anything can happen.

I have a question: How good is Sanga? And what about Per Mertesacker?
Honestly, I don't think Arsenal will sign anyone new this Winter transfer. Even if they do, it won't be a really quality player. All the top ones are cup-tied. All they can do is tie Walcott until the season ends and hope to replace him next season.

Sagna is good player,he can help the attacking from behind and he quick enough to back to his post. Mertesacker? He has great aerial abilty but very slow to mark someone who has speed.

In my opinion. It's true arsenal must keep walcott but what they need is buy defender because they def like koscienly and vermaelen are have potential but still need time to become great defender. Maybe arsenal need great defender like M Sakho or M Dawson

Btw,what a wonderful match between Arsenal and Newcastle. This match was proof why Arsenal need Walcott and need improvement in Defender
#VCC #COYG

Well put fellow Gooner #COYG

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
Happy new year for all gooners.
Wish arsenal maintain their winning squad and buy some defender.

Happy New Years!!!!
xunbroken_paranoiax
Mate the gunners will need more than few new additional players too there squad if there going to be considered tittle conteders once again. They'll need a new manager...

I agree Arsene Wenger has had his time but we need a fresh manager who can come up with some better ideas, the players we have just need a bit of better guidance and then we can start winning some trophies again

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Bored Megan
xunbroken_paranoiax
Mate the gunners will need more than few new additional players too there squad if there going to be considered tittle conteders once again. They'll need a new manager...

I agree Arsene Wenger has had his time but we need a fresh manager who can come up with some better ideas, the players we have just need a bit of better guidance and then we can start winning some trophies again

Perhaps. The only replacement I'd accept would be 'Guardiola'.
MarulanSoldier
Bored Megan
xunbroken_paranoiax

Yes or for me Jose Mourinho but I can't see the special one coming to us
Bored Megan
MarulanSoldier
Bored Megan
xunbroken_paranoiax

Well,in my opinion Wenger still has quality to manage Arsenal,all Arsene need is support from the Chairman and maintain the squad. But if we must have the replacement wenger,then Dragan Stojkovic is the best replacement. He is just like Wenger. Like a young player and attacking footbal style.

Newbie Traveler

MarulanSoldier
Sanga is good, poor performance again Southampton today but usually consistent. Has pace can support Ox or Walcott on the right.
Mertesacker is good sometimes, more of a safe player that usually goes back to the keeper or to the CB beside him. No pace which is a problem but he's 6.6 in height so he's good at clearances and decent slide tackler.
I think Wenger will bring in a player or 2 in the window. He said theirs money to spend right?
And Walcott must stay also, what do you mean by replace him next season?? D: really hope he doesn't leave.

I read an article about Wenger feeling pressured by how fans expect him to sign a messi-like player in the winter transfer window.

And congrats! I heard Walcott orally agreed to a 4-year contract extension. Is this true? When's the signing?

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Bored Megan
MarulanSoldier
Bored Megan
xunbroken_paranoiax

Yeah but I think with Guardiola we have a chance, because its been reported that he wants to manage in the premier league.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
Bored Megan
MarulanSoldier
Bored Megan
xunbroken_paranoiax

Well,in my opinion Wenger still has quality to manage Arsenal,all Arsene need is support from the Chairman and maintain the squad. But if we must have the replacement wenger,then Dragan Stojkovic is the best replacement. He is just like Wenger. Like a young player and attacking footbal style.

I think if we were to get a new manager, I personally wouldn't want one similar to Wenger. I think a change is needed at Arsenal FC.
MarulanSoldier
Bored Megan
MarulanSoldier
Bored Megan
xunbroken_paranoiax

Yeah but I think with Guardiola we have a chance, because its been reported that he wants to manage in the premier league.

As long as we finish top 4 and Arsene makes 1 good buy this January, he should stay but if we don't get into the champion's league he has to go

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
void ab initio
MarulanSoldier

I read an article about Wenger feeling pressured by how fans expect him to sign a messi-like player in the winter transfer window.

And congrats! I heard Walcott orally agreed to a 4-year contract extension. Is this true? When's the signing?

Yeah, fan are pressuring Wenger, and they say that their expecting him to buy World Class players.
With Walcott, I haven't heard of him signing a new deal although, he did mention that something will be sorted in the next couple weeks. I think he will sign, especially if he wants to be the next Thierry Henry #COYG

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Bored Megan
MarulanSoldier
Bored Megan
MarulanSoldier
Bored Megan
xunbroken_paranoiax

As long as we finish top 4 and Arsene makes 1 good buy this January, he should stay but if we don't get into the champion's league he has to go

I believe thats fair, although even if he doesn't do that, I can't see the board firing Wenger, at least not this year.
MarulanSoldier
Bored Megan
MarulanSoldier
Bored Megan
MarulanSoldier

I believe thats fair, although even if he doesn't do that, I can't see the board firing Wenger, at least not this year.

True will probably just fire the coaching staff instead
Hey today is Arsenal's first match in FA cup against Swansea... What's your prediction???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff