Welcome to Gaia! ::

AS Roma
Arsenal WAS a good team.
they acted like idiots and lost their important players.
fabregas,rvp and more.
i remember henry,pires and bergkamp rocking the field.

I know.
They WAS a good team and STILL good team.
They have good player like cazorla,giroud,walcott,vermaelen,diaby and the other.
You're right about selling important player.
But,you must know something.
Arsenal will buy good player who replace their ex important player.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
MarulanSoldier
void ab initio
So.. who do you guys think will get paired with Arsenal in the UCL? Just a few more hours before the draw.

Not a clue. But I know we can beat any team we get matched up against. I'm sure! Umm and whens the draw?

Hahah,Hope so. But remember there is Barcelona,PSG,Juventus, and Bayern Munich.

If I can pick team to be paired with Arsenal,I will choose between Malaga and Dortmund. They are good team but still "Moody" (just like Arsenal).
They can play great football when they have great mood,but if they have bad mood they will have bad result.
The proof is their position in League.

And the draw will be held tonight
#VCC #COYG

Yeap! Looks like we got Bayern Munich, and for some reason I'm really nervous about this one. I'd probably rather be matched up with Barcelona.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
1st Knockout round UCL

"Arsenal" - Bayern Munich
Milan - Barcelona
R Madrid - Man Utd
Shaktar - Dortmund
Celtic - Juventus
Porto - Malaga
Galatasary - Schalke
Valencia - PSG

Hmm,Arsenal paired with one of the best contender in UCL,Finalist last year,Bayern "Die Roten" Munich.
Tough one.
But still, "In wenger,we trust"
#VCC #COYG

Thats the spirit!!!!! We need fighting power, and as I am writing this after the Wigan match, I think we were extremely lucky to win this one but as long as theirs a match we've got chance!!!! #VCC #COYG

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AS Roma
Arsenal WAS a good team.
fabregas,rvp and more.

We all remember the good old days, but now we can only look forward to the future with our young talents.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
void ab initio
Perfect! Arsenal got paired with my favorite club. This is going to be interesting. Both teams play attack and counterattacking football. No parking the bus with this pair.

PS: I wonder how Podolski is feeling right now.

Haha quite true, although I think Bayern Munich are a bit stronger and faster, but saying that, Arsenal will probably (they usually do) have more possession, and if we can get our chance we can score. A close match overall.
PS: Podolski, I think will be happy, as well as Mertasacter (if thats how you spell it?).

Mega Winner

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
MarulanSoldier
AS Roma
Arsenal WAS a good team.
fabregas,rvp and more.

We all remember the good old days, but now we can only look forward to the future with our young talents.
arsenal must keep walcott

Newbie Traveler

MarulanSoldier
void ab initio
Perfect! Arsenal got paired with my favorite club. This is going to be interesting. Both teams play attack and counterattacking football. No parking the bus with this pair.

Haha quite true, although I think Bayern Munich are a bit stronger and faster, but saying that, Arsenal will probably (they usually do) have more possession, and if we can get our chance we can score. A close match overall.
PS: Podolski, I think will be happy, as well as Mertasacter (if thats how you spell it?).

You guys can probably score. 2 of Bayern's defenders are out. Boateng is banned for 2 games (red card) and Badstuber is injured so we will be playing Van Buyten who is really slow. Are there any injuries in Arsenal right now?

PS: I don't know much about Mertesaker but he'll probably be happy seeing his fellow German NT. Is he still in the starting line-up in Arsenal? As for Poldi, maybe he will be extra motivated. His 3 year spell in Bayern was quite bad. His career got stagnant there.
MarulanSoldier
xunbroken_paranoiax
Mate the gunners will need more than few new additional players rostered too there squad if there going to be considered tittle conteders once again. They'll need a new manager...

What manage do you think would suit Arsenal? And what players?
Arsenal BOD wont allow the appointment of a new manager, as directors and majority share holders , there receiving liquid dividends from there capital invested in the club, despite Arsenal as a club under acheiving because Wenger is responsible for the financial modelling implemented at the club, where the big guys are getting money to spend on them selfs at the EXPENSE of the club itself. The majority of shareholders are in it for financial reasons not for the club, theres a minority of pwer brokers whom have expressed there disapproval of what Arsenal has become over the past seven years and have attepted to restructure the club...But...Money talks, louder than the support and distain you will hear on the terraces and die hard supporters...The gunners under achievment is all completely the boards doing - look at their profit, per year and their return, its well above any average ROI. These guys are making a million out of arsenal and not putting it back in using the facade of buying ''cheap'' young promising players as a refernce to a golden future as a fabraction behind their own gain. Basically the board are lowering the clubs standards for not reinvesting in the club, giving a perception that its a "feeder club" as the board only care about there own pockets. Many real Arsenal supporters no that the gunners should be up there with the big Clubs of Europe.

At the same time Arsenal is held by shareholders who naturally expect a return on investment, and it's why Alisher Usmanov take over bid was blocked as it is well known he would change the entire finincial structure of the club, puting the cash reserves into the club, to secure the services of prelimanry players such as RVP and Fabregas, at the same time purchasing world class players whom are able to compete at a title competing level. On the same line Wengar knows he has to make profit or he be asked to leave, it's known arsenal have an excess of cash reserves avaivlable but it doesn't seem like anyone will be given access to it any time soon as long as the ''stock brokers'' have control of the boards finance...

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AS Roma
MarulanSoldier
AS Roma
Arsenal WAS a good team.
fabregas,rvp and more.

arsenal must keep walcott

Defiantly!!

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
void ab initio
MarulanSoldier
void ab initio

You guys can probably score. 2 of Bayern's defenders are out. Boateng is banned for 2 games (red card) and Badstuber is injured so we will be playing Van Buyten who is really slow. Are there any injuries in Arsenal right now?

PS: I don't know much about Mertesaker but he'll probably be happy seeing his fellow German NT. Is he still in the starting line-up in Arsenal? As for Poldi, maybe he will be extra motivated. His 3 year spell in Bayern was quite bad. His career got stagnant there.

Yeah, Isn't the match in February though? Injuries can change easily. The sub keeper 'Fab' is injured along with Santos, Kol, Daiby coming back from injury soon. Also Giroud and Rosicky coming back from illness. Wilshere not 100% yet but still looks amazing.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
xunbroken_paranoiax
MarulanSoldier
xunbroken_paranoiax
Mate the gunners will need more than few new additional players rostered too there squad if there going to be considered tittle conteders once again. They'll need a new manager...

What manage do you think would suit Arsenal? And what players?
Arsenal BOD wont allow the appointment of a new manager, as directors and majority share holders , there receiving liquid dividends from there capital invested in the club, despite Arsenal as a club under acheiving because Wenger is responsible for the financial modelling implemented at the club, where the big guys are getting money to spend on them selfs at the EXPENSE of the club itself. The majority of shareholders are in it for financial reasons not for the club, theres a minority of pwer brokers whom have expressed there disapproval of what Arsenal has become over the past seven years and have attepted to restructure the club...But...Money talks, louder than the support and distain you will hear on the terraces and die hard supporters...The gunners under achievment is all completely the boards doing - look at their profit, per year and their return, its well above any average ROI. These guys are making a million out of arsenal and not putting it back in using the facade of buying ''cheap'' young promising players as a refernce to a golden future as a fabraction behind their own gain. Basically the board are lowering the clubs standards for not reinvesting in the club, giving a perception that its a "feeder club" as the board only care about there own pockets. Many real Arsenal supporters no that the gunners should be up there with the big Clubs of Europe.

At the same time Arsenal is held by shareholders who naturally expect a return on investment, and it's why Alisher Usmanov take over bid was blocked as it is well known he would change the entire finincial structure of the club, puting the cash reserves into the club, to secure the services of prelimanry players such as RVP and Fabregas, at the same time purchasing world class players whom are able to compete at a title competing level. On the same line Wengar knows he has to make profit or he be asked to leave, it's known arsenal have an excess of cash reserves avaivlable but it doesn't seem like anyone will be given access to it any time soon as long as the ''stock brokers'' have control of the boards finance...

I don't think the club resolves just around money and I think the board and Wenger care more than you think. Even though over the past 7 years Arsenal has become more of a business than a Football Club although, Arsene's history can't just be about making profit, but I do think you have a point and Wenger needs to go in the bank to buy some top quality players this January. He also had to work with a low budget don't forget.

Newbie Traveler

MarulanSoldier

Yeah, Isn't the match in February though? Injuries can change easily. The sub keeper 'Fab' is injured along with Santos, Kol, Daiby coming back from injury soon. Also Giroud and Rosicky coming back from illness. Wilshere not 100% yet but still looks amazing.

Yep. Anything can happen.

I have a question: How good is Sanga? And what about Per Mertesacker?
Honestly, I don't think Arsenal will sign anyone new this Winter transfer. Even if they do, it won't be a really quality player. All the top ones are cup-tied. All they can do is tie Walcott until the season ends and hope to replace him next season.
void ab initio
MarulanSoldier

Yep. Anything can happen.

I have a question: How good is Sanga? And what about Per Mertesacker?
Honestly, I don't think Arsenal will sign anyone new this Winter transfer. Even if they do, it won't be a really quality player. All the top ones are cup-tied. All they can do is tie Walcott until the season ends and hope to replace him next season.

Sagna is good player,he can help the attacking from behind and he quick enough to back to his post. Mertesacker? He has great aerial abilty but very slow to mark someone who has speed.

In my opinion. It's true arsenal must keep walcott but what they need is buy defender because they def like koscienly and vermaelen are have potential but still need time to become great defender. Maybe arsenal need great defender like M Sakho or M Dawson

Btw,what a wonderful match between Arsenal and Newcastle. This match was proof why Arsenal need Walcott and need improvement in Defender
#VCC #COYG
Happy new year for all gooners.
Wish arsenal maintain their winning squad and buy some defender.

Newbie Traveler

AlVidi
Sagna is good player,he can help the attacking from behind and he quick enough to back to his post. Mertesacker? He has great aerial abilty but very slow to mark someone who has speed.

In my opinion. It's true arsenal must keep walcott but what they need is buy defender because they def like koscienly and vermaelen are have potential but still need time to become great defender. Maybe arsenal need great defender like M Sakho or M Dawson

Btw,what a wonderful match between Arsenal and Newcastle. This match was proof why Arsenal need Walcott and need improvement in Defender
#VCC #COYG
Sanga is the same as Alaba(lb) and Lahm(rb) then. I think Per Mertesacker plays as CB in Germany NT. If it's the same in Arsenal, he'll probably have his hand full with Mueller but he will be at par with Kroos because that guy is slow too. ^^

I saw that. 7-3. Good game. Yeah. Walcott made a difference. The first 3 goals, I think the 2 clubs were even matched but the 4th and 5th goal sealed it for Arsenal. However, the defense must step up. If the game is now and they do that sloppy defending against Bayern, they will get punished.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff