• First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi
Great game from arsenal. Oezil gave a nice pass for giroud and don't forget about ramsey's volley. Can't wait for match against marseille in UCL

#COYG

Definitely! My prediction is 1-0 to the Arsenal, yours?
#3POINTS
#COYG

1-2 for Arsenal
Giroud will score from oezil's pass again or maybe from walcott

#COYG

Nice prediction and who would guess it! RAMSEY AGAIN! Love the kid, such a talent! Hope his form continues!
Can't forget Walcott's volley! What a strike!
Awaiting Stoke!
#COYG

Hahaha,lucky guess. Yeah,ramsey's form is amazing right now. I think if there isn't injury players in the squad,Arsenal will be Champions in this season.

#COYG

I believe that too. The most important thing now is consistency. To retain the form of the players, and hope for no injuries. Can't wait for everyone to return from injury.
#COYG

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
NaInOa13
MarulanSoldier
NaInOa13
Arsenal 2-1 Marseille
Great Game to watch, well from the highlights to say the least.

Walcott scores the first goal of the game, as well as his first of the season...IDR who crossed it, but was headed off a Marseille defender. Walcott was at the right place at the right time, positioned himself, and hammered home the first goal at a little beyond the 6 yard box

Ramsey was on fire as he scored the second goal in the closing 10 minutes before making a clumsy trip in his own box later on in extra time. Marseille puts the penalty away, as scezney was unable to stop the top right corner shot.

Top of the Group table, tied with Napoli who beat Dortmund 2-1 - Dortmund got theirs off an OG i believe

Praying for a quick recovery of the Gunner's injury list. Also praying for no further injuries in the upcoming match against very the very physical Stoke City. Keep the focus up Arsenal!

You're absolutely right! Very physical match ahead to Stoke, hopefully no injuries.
I believe no one had gotten any new knocks today, surely the same starting 11 against Stoke.
But once everyone returns from injury we'll have one of the best teams in the Premier League, and if not, 'The Best'!
#COYG

we just have to play one game at a time, with the resources we have. keep up that hope

For sure! The players look really confident and the passing looks more fluent as appose to last year.
#COYG

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
MarulanSoldier
NaInOa13
MarulanSoldier
NaInOa13
Arsenal 2-1 Marseille

Walcott scores the first goal of the game, as well as his first of the season...IDR who crossed it, but was headed off a Marseille defender. Walcott was at the right place at the right time, positioned himself, and hammered home the first goal at a little beyond the 6 yard box

Ramsey was on fire as he scored the second goal in the closing 10 minutes before making a clumsy trip in his own box later on in extra time. Marseille puts the penalty away, as scezney was unable to stop the top right corner shot.

Top of the Group table, tied with Napoli who beat Dortmund 2-1 - Dortmund got theirs off an OG i believe

Praying for a quick recovery of the Gunner's injury list. Also praying for no further injuries in the upcoming match against very the very physical Stoke City. Keep the focus up Arsenal!

You're absolutely right! Very physical match ahead to Stoke, hopefully no injuries.
I believe no one had gotten any new knocks today, surely the same starting 11 against Stoke.
But once everyone returns from injury we'll have one of the best teams in the Premier League, and if not, 'The Best'!
#COYG

we just have to play one game at a time, with the resources we have. keep up that hope

For sure! The players look really confident and the passing looks more fluent as appose to last year.
#COYG

Jw, for the first goal today, was it ozil who crossed it? or was it someone else?

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
NaInOa13
MarulanSoldier
NaInOa13
MarulanSoldier
NaInOa13
Arsenal 2-1 Marseille

#COYG

#COYG

Jw, for the first goal today, was it ozil who crossed it? or was it someone else?

I think it was Gibbs, although don't quote me on that.
3 points in Emirates against Stoke.
Win 3-1 with a decent play from The Gunners.
Keep up the good work #COYG

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
I was about to throw a brick at the tv when gnabry was checked by Huth in the second half...that little p***k!!!

Happy 100 years in North London!!

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
This weekend will mark the 17th anniversary of Arsenal signing Arsene Wenger to be manager!

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Atta boy Gnabry!! Grabbing his first PL goal as the opener against Swansea at Liberty Stadium. Ramsey continues his goal streak with a nice right footed shot in the box to the top right corner of the net. Although allowing Davies to score in the 82nd minute (give r take)... Arsenal managed to hold out for the win!! Remaining top of the table regardless of the Sunday fixtures.

Rest up Boys...Napoli is not far. This will be the make or break match!! COYG

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
NaInOa13
This weekend will mark the 17th anniversary of Arsenal signing Arsene Wenger to be manager!

Fantastic achievement, best manager in the Premier League.
We're lucky to have him.
#COYG

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
NaInOa13
Atta boy Gnabry!! Grabbing his first PL goal as the opener against Swansea at Liberty Stadium. Ramsey continues his goal streak with a nice right footed shot in the box to the top right corner of the net. Although allowing Davies to score in the 82nd minute (give r take)... Arsenal managed to hold out for the win!! Remaining top of the table regardless of the Sunday fixtures.

12 consecutive away wins, absolutely amazing!
TOP OF THE TABLE!!!
8 points above United!
#COYG
MarulanSoldier
NaInOa13

12 consecutive away wins, absolutely amazing!
TOP OF THE TABLE!!!
8 points above United!
#COYG

Yeah
Great game from Ramsey and our "young gun" Gnarby
#COYG

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
The game against Napoli is going to be a tough one for our boys. With Higuain, Insigne, and Hamsik, their attacking with big guns. Arsenal, though I doubt Wenger would think of this, may want to park the bus on Napoli. If our defence and mid can hold against the 3 I mentioned earlier, however, we should be able to pull out AT LEAST a draw, if not a win

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff