Welcome to Gaia! ::

MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt

Rooney has NO LOYALTY. And i respect why the Gooners would talk s**t about Van Persie, totally acceptable. But as for Rooney, A MUFC Legend hold the club for ransom, 2 transfer request in 3 seasons, totally unacceptable. He can himself a 'DIe-Hard' player or not, but in truth, he isn't. I mean seriously come on... Lampard who's a good player who DOESN'T WANT TO LEAVE and was almost forced to leave due to contract even stayed. Giggs stayed, and Beckham was a real 'die-hard' MUFC player. Rooney's gone this season, he can ******** off. (I was never a Rooney fan to begin with.)

As for Fabregas, we'll see.

Rooney's been at United for God knows how long.
I wouldn't say he has no loyalty, but thats also your opinion.
There are loyal players out there, no doubt, but I'm afraid that not every player is loyal.
For instants, Suarez (liverpool) has been linked with Arsenal this season, and Brendan Rodgers even questioned his loyalty, I believe its the same situation as RVP wanting to leave for trophies, just like Suarez wants Champions League football.
If Suarez hands out a transfer request he'll definitely be questioned about his loyalty because Liverpool fans have told by him through all the controversy.
Arsenal to sign Suarez!
#COYG

The thing is with Rooney is that, he's unfit, jealous of RVP, and isn't better than RVP. I have my reasons why RVP is better. When RVP was a benchwarmer for Arsenal, Rooney was a starter (Look who turned out the better striker). Also, Rooney is younger than RVP, and looks who has more determination and confidence? Robin Van Persie. Enough said about Rooney, just a mercenary-in-disguise.

Like I said before thats also your opinion about his disguise.
But I would also say RVP is the better striker.
What are your opinion on Suarez rumours leaving for Arsenal?
If you're disinterested on this whole situation, never mind.
#COYG

Arsenal's got a good chance. I'm actually surprised Arsenal actually payed for what a player is actually worth (Not trying to disrespect the club, no offense.) Because usually, they'd pay under the price. If Arsenal pulls this one off, congrats, and have Wenger teach him some manners and put a gag on his mouth. Anyway, i heard Arsenal were linked with Rooney? Would you take him?

Haha, I'm sure Wenger could work him out if he were to come (Suarez).
Seems like Wenger's gonna make another bid for Suarez soon, hopefully he'll hand out a transfer request, because I think he's interested in a move.
As for Rooney, of course! There's no substitute for a world class striker besides "A world class striker". I'm sure he'd fit in well at Arsenal and the British core we have.
Arsenal are just desperate for a world class striker and we're sort of short for options.

I find it ironic that Arsenal is willing to pay Rooney the 250k a week, when they could of persuaded RVP to stay, with added wages such as the 250k a week. Rooney doesn't deserve that 250k a week, I'd sure sell him to Arsenal.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt

The thing is with Rooney is that, he's unfit, jealous of RVP, and isn't better than RVP. I have my reasons why RVP is better. When RVP was a benchwarmer for Arsenal, Rooney was a starter (Look who turned out the better striker). Also, Rooney is younger than RVP, and looks who has more determination and confidence? Robin Van Persie. Enough said about Rooney, just a mercenary-in-disguise.

#COYG

Arsenal's got a good chance. I'm actually surprised Arsenal actually payed for what a player is actually worth (Not trying to disrespect the club, no offense.) Because usually, they'd pay under the price. If Arsenal pulls this one off, congrats, and have Wenger teach him some manners and put a gag on his mouth. Anyway, i heard Arsenal were linked with Rooney? Would you take him?

Seems like Wenger's gonna make another bid for Suarez soon, hopefully he'll hand out a transfer request, because I think he's interested in a move.
As for Rooney, of course! There's no substitute for a world class striker besides "A world class striker". I'm sure he'd fit in well at Arsenal and the British core we have.
Arsenal are just desperate for a world class striker and we're sort of short for options.

I find it ironic that Arsenal is willing to pay Rooney the 250k a week, when they could of persuaded RVP to stay, with added wages such as the 250k a week. Rooney doesn't deserve that 250k a week, I'd sure sell him to Arsenal.

Arsenal didn't have much control over RVP since he handed out a transfer request, and Wenger allowed him to leave. It wasn't a financial issue.
Plus Arsenal have more money now because of sponsorship deals and getting rid of dead wood.
Do you know any world class strikers that you'd think are available?
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt

#COYG

Arsenal didn't have much control over RVP since he handed out a transfer request, and Wenger allowed him to leave. It wasn't a financial issue.
Plus Arsenal have more money now because of sponsorship deals and getting rid of dead wood.
Rooney is available, you can have him for 30m. Looks like United are making a final bid for Cesc Fabregas 36m English pounds, thats a lot of money for such a good player. I'd be more than happy to strengthen an Arsenal side than Chelsea.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt

Rooney is available, you can have him for 30m. Looks like United are making a final bid for Cesc Fabregas 36m English pounds, thats a lot of money for such a good player. I'd be more than happy to strengthen an Arsenal side than Chelsea.

Haha thats good to know. Can't see Cesc going to Man U but good luck with that.
Rooney would be a great signing for Arsenal if it happened. But at the moment Suarez seems
'the go'.
Hope Chelsea don't strength up anymore!
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt

Rooney would be a great signing for Arsenal if it happened. But at the moment Suarez seems
'the go'.
Arsenal's probably the only rival that i have a lot of respect for. Not because they're tough opponents, but Wenger taught them well in football, not just the sport, but one of the most important things, attitude. I hope Suarez goes to Arsenal just so they rip Liverpool apart, and Arsenal will be a even bigger threat to City and Chelsea. One question, would you do a Wilshere for Rooney direct swap? I haven't been on a few days, was busy.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt

'the go'.
Arsenal's probably the only rival that i have a lot of respect for. Not because they're tough opponents, but Wenger taught them well in football, not just the sport, but one of the most important things, attitude. I hope Suarez goes to Arsenal just so they rip Liverpool apart, and Arsenal will be a even bigger threat to City and Chelsea. One question, would you do a Wilshere for Rooney direct swap? I haven't been on a few days, was busy.

I also have respect for United for the fact that their not 'money bags'.
Apart from that, Suarez says he wants to leave but the Liverpool owner refuses to sell him to Arsenal. They're being very stubborn with Suarez even though I think we're over playing already.
I heard he was told to train alone! Similar to Rooney's situation, apparently Moyes told him to train with the reserve team, don't quote me on that.
On the question you posed.. absolutely not! Even though I believe it's unrealistic, Wilshere is a fantastic player, he has an even better potential than Gerard at his peek. Will be future Arsenal and England captain. Very loyal to the club, talented and always gives 100% no matter what. He also happens to be my favourite present Arsenal player and inspiration.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love Rooney at Arsenal its just, not the deal that would happen.
#COYG
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt

'the go'.

Apart from that, Suarez says he wants to leave but the Liverpool owner refuses to sell him to Arsenal. They're being very stubborn with Suarez even though I think we're over playing already.
I heard he was told to train alone! Similar to Rooney's situation, apparently Moyes told him to train with the reserve team, don't quote me on that.
On the question you posed.. absolutely not! Even though I believe it's unrealistic, Wilshere is a fantastic player, he has an even better potential than Gerard at his peek. Will be future Arsenal and England captain. Very loyal to the club, talented and always gives 100% no matter what. He also happens to be my favourite present Arsenal player and inspiration.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love Rooney at Arsenal its just, not the deal that would happen.
#COYG
I think Wilshere's an absolute fantastic player, but his development is slowing down because he is injury-prone. As for Rooney training with the reserves, it was from the press. If you cannot get Suarez, I'd be more than happy to sell Rooney to Arsenal. I said it once, will say it again. 'Better to strengthen an Arsenal-side who is in need of a striker than Chelsea.' Even though the Fabregas deal fell apart, i think Fabregas should of spoken earlier about his future, because we kind of wasted almost a month on him. What ever happened to the Higuain-Arsenal deal???

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt
MarulanSoldier
Malachite Matt

'the go'.

#COYG
I think Wilshere's an absolute fantastic player, but his development is slowing down because he is injury-prone. As for Rooney training with the reserves, it was from the press. If you cannot get Suarez, I'd be more than happy to sell Rooney to Arsenal. I said it once, will say it again. 'Better to strengthen an Arsenal-side who is in need of a striker than Chelsea.' Even though the Fabregas deal fell apart, i think Fabregas should of spoken earlier about his future, because we kind of wasted almost a month on him. What ever happened to the Higuain-Arsenal deal???

I knew Fabregas wouldn't go to United.
As for Higuain, gosh! Don't get me started! Apparently we had an agreement then Madrid's owner raised the offer at the last minute so that they can fund for Bale (who I think btw is worth nowhere near 100m).
So I guess Arsene believed we'll get a better deal with Suarez for the same price as Napoli got Higuain for even though where gonna have to pay more for Suarez.
After first defeat in league,i hope we still continue to support our team!!! Hope there will be great player and trophy come to arsenal this year!!!

#COYG

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
After first defeat in league,i hope we still continue to support our team!!! Hope there will be great player and trophy come to arsenal this year!!!

#COYG

Same! I'm hearing rumours from Real Madrid's Karim Benzema and Di Maria, so hopefully something can happen there.
Wenger has said, 'his' transfer window has started now!
So lets just see what happens
#COYG
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi

#COYG

Same! I'm hearing rumours from Real Madrid's Karim Benzema and Di Maria, so hopefully something can happen there.
#COYG

Not just karim and di maria,but I hear cassilas too. I hope that's true.

#COYG

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi

#COYG

#COYG

Not just karim and di maria,but I hear cassilas too. I hope that's true.

#COYG

Haha for sure!
If it was up to me though, a dream transfer window would be Benzema / Lewandowski, Fellaini, Cesar and perhaps Williams or Sakho. Really any of them at this point.
What about you, what would your dream transfer window be?
#COYG
I think my dream transfer window is sakho in defend,cabaye in midfield and drogba (if he want,it will be great) in forward. But I wonder if I can see Thierry "King" Henry,The man that my reason like football, play for arsenal one more time before he retire.

#COYG

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
I think my dream transfer window is sakho in defend,cabaye in midfield and drogba (if he want,it will be great) in forward. But I wonder if I can see Thierry "King" Henry,The man that my reason like football, play for arsenal one more time before he retire.

#COYG

I'd love to see the 'KING' back at Arsenal! Hopefully he will be involved as something for Arsenal in the future.
#COYG
MarulanSoldier
AlVidi

#COYG

I'd love to see the 'KING' back at Arsenal! Hopefully he will be involved as something for Arsenal in the future.
#COYG

Yeah,It will be nice if "KING" come back at Arsenal. He can make a young players learn something from him.
#COYG

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces