Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hmm, we need success! Our trophy run hasn't gone too well over the past 7 years, and I'm tired of it. >.< Basically, this thread is for us mighty Gunners to communicate about what we need to do / what we should of done to succeed in the long term.
I want your opinions on Arsene Wenger, and the clubs executives. Are they really doing whats best for the club or are they just about the money.
I have my own opinions, although I'd like to hear what you think about it.
Also post how you think the club can improve in the financial issues, and realistic transfer requests.
How can we improve the team? Walcott needs to stay in my opinion, what do you think? Was Giroud, Cazorla and Podolski good enough transfer, to compete with top flight clubs. Who do you hope we sign in January?
Wenger has revealed that he wants to bring in 2 new players. Possibly a Goalkeeper, a defensive midfielder or perhaps another Striker / Winger.
If you were in he's position who would you sign and how would you replace?

This thread is mostly for Arsenal fans, but feel free to post your side of the story even if your not a Gunner.

- MarulanSoldier
Mate the gunners will need more than few new additional players too there squad if there going to be considered tittle conteders once again. They'll need a new manager...

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
xunbroken_paranoiax
Mate the gunners will need more than few new additional players too there squad if there going to be considered tittle conteders once again. They'll need a new manager...

What manage do you think would suit Arsenal? And what players?

Newbie Traveler

Sorry but I have to ask this, what's the deal with Theo Walcott's contract now? Did he decide to extend or is he transferring to another club?
Wenger is a smart man, He'll find a way out of this. He is the only man to go an entire Premier League Unbeaten, have some respect. From a Chelsea fan.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
void ab initio
Sorry but I have to ask this, what's the deal with Theo Walcott's contract now? Did he decide to extend or is he transferring to another club?

Wenger said their hasn't been any progress with it since he rejected the first offer. Although he said that we would know by Christmas and that Walcott doesn't want to leave, he just wants to play as a striker.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Sweeneys Irish Muffins
Wenger is a smart man, He'll find a way out of this. He is the only man to go an entire Premier League Unbeaten, have some respect. From a Chelsea fan.

I'll never lose faith in Wenger although he is considering retiring at the end of the season. If that happens I'll be heart broken. Some say he's forgotten how to win, but I don't believe that nonsense.
MarulanSoldier
Hmm, we need success! Our trophy run hasn't gone too well over the past 7 years, and I'm tired of it. >.<

It's ok,This year maybe we can't get trophy again,but we must take a spot to UCL again next season.
But next season it will be our "year" if Arsene Wenger still use the same squad. biggrin
#VCC #COYG

Newbie Traveler

So.. who do you guys think will get paired with Arsenal in the UCL? Just a few more hours before the draw.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AlVidi
MarulanSoldier
Hmm, we need success! Our trophy run hasn't gone too well over the past 7 years, and I'm tired of it. >.<

It's ok,This year maybe we can't get trophy again,but we must take a spot to UCL again next season.
But next season it will be our "year" if Arsene Wenger still use the same squad. biggrin
#VCC #COYG

I agree, I mean realistically we have a chance of winning the FA Cup but still, if theirs no silver wear this year then perhaps next year or the year after, I'm sure we can win something #COYG

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
void ab initio
So.. who do you guys think will get paired with Arsenal in the UCL? Just a few more hours before the draw.

Not a clue. But I know we can beat any team we get matched up against. I'm sure! Umm and whens the draw?
MarulanSoldier
void ab initio

Not a clue. But I know we can beat any team we get matched up against. I'm sure! Umm and whens the draw?

Hahah,Hope so. But remember there is Barcelona,PSG,Juventus, and Bayern Munich.

If I can pick team to be paired with Arsenal,I will choose between Malaga and Dortmund. They are good team but still "Moody" (just like Arsenal).
They can play great football when they have great mood,but if they have bad mood they will have bad result.
The proof is their position in League.

And the draw will be held tonight
#VCC #COYG
1st Knockout round UCL

"Arsenal" - Bayern Munich
Milan - Barcelona
R Madrid - Man Utd
Shaktar - Dortmund
Celtic - Juventus
Porto - Malaga
Galatasary - Schalke
Valencia - PSG

Hmm,Arsenal paired with one of the best contender in UCL,Finalist last year,Bayern "Die Roten" Munich.
Tough one.
But still, "In wenger,we trust"
#VCC #COYG

Mega Winner

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
Arsenal WAS a good team.
they acted like idiots and lost their important players.
fabregas,rvp and more.
i remember henry,pires and bergkamp rocking the field.

Newbie Traveler

Perfect! Arsenal got paired with my favorite club. This is going to be interesting. Both teams play attack and counterattacking football. No parking the bus with this pair.

PS: I wonder how Podolski is feeling right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff