Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm just curious. Haha, I only know about a couple girls who actually do, but I know there's a lot more of you out there.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I used to but I stopped playing all sports when I finished high school.
mayra betch

Oh forreal? Haha, why's that? I haven't played sports for a team since I finished high school too, but I still play recreationally every once in a while. What other sports do you play?
Me! I love playing the game of basketball.
i play basketball..

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ghostkid93
mayra betch

Oh forreal? Haha, why's that? I haven't played sports for a team since I finished high school too, but I still play recreationally every once in a while. What other sports do you play?

yeah if i had someone to play with or lived near a park i'd totally play too. i stopped cause i messed up my hand in softball. i also did volleyball.
now i sorta just watch pros haha.
mayra betch
Ghostkid93
mayra betch

yeah if i had someone to play with or lived near a park i'd totally play too. i stopped cause i messed up my hand in softball. i also did volleyball.

That's what's up! Haha, nice though. I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm so scared of injuries, I hurt my ankle kind of badly the other night while I was playing, but my stupid self still went on.
I respect it though, sporty! Very nice. biggrin
cr4zy_love
i play basketball..

Sweet! For a team, or recreationally?
Ghostkid93
cr4zy_love
i play basketball..

Sweet! For a team, or recreationally?
i play for a travel team

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ghostkid93
mayra betch
Ghostkid93
mayra betch

That's what's up! Haha, nice though. I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm so scared of injuries, I hurt my ankle kind of badly the other night while I was playing, but my stupid self still went on.

lmao thanks!
yeah it wasn't that bad. i also messed up my leg when i was in marching band. i still suffer from pain 6 years later lol. ouch are you okay now? how did you mess it up?
I play basketball. (:
mayra betch
Ghostkid93
mayra betch
Ghostkid93
mayra betch

lmao thanks!
yeah it wasn't that bad. i also messed up my leg when i was in marching band. i still suffer from pain 6 years later lol. ouch are you okay now? how did you mess it up?

Oho, a musician also? You're starting to grow on me. Hah! How do you mess up your leg in marching band? razz &yeah, I'm good now. I actually hurt it Friday night, it was about midnight and I was tired. I jumped for a rebound, but when I came down, my foot landed wrong and so my ankle sort of..rolled, if that's the right term. Haha, but I'm good now, just needed some ice and elevation.

Invisible Phantom

I always look like a devil....User Image
User Image

i used to play basketball back in my high school year.. but now i couldnt play it anymore due to i had an injury at my lower back bone during my last summer camp.. it really suck because basketball is my favorite sports.. User Image

..But i do have a heart of an angelUser Image

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ghostkid93
mayra betch
Ghostkid93
mayra betch
Ghostkid93
mayra betch

lmao thanks!

Oho, a musician also? You're starting to grow on me. Hah! How do you mess up your leg in marching band? razz &yeah, I'm good now. I actually hurt it Friday night, it was about midnight and I was tired. I jumped for a rebound, but when I came down, my foot landed wrong and so my ankle sort of..rolled, if that's the right term. Haha, but I'm good now, just needed some ice and elevation.

LOL nice! you're growing on me too.
i hurt myself in band the same way you did in basketball except it was my knee that got all the impact of my jump. i forgot why i was jumping. atleast you're good now, right?
Catsz
I always look like a devil....User Image
User Image

i used to play basketball back in my high school year.. but now i couldnt play it anymore due to i had an injury at my lower back bone during my last summer camp.. it really suck because basketball is my favorite sports.. User Image

..But i do have a heart of an angelUser Image

Omgoodness, that sucks so bad! I'm sorry to hear! Agh, it'd kill me if I couldn't play basketball anymore. That's why Derrick Rose is one of my favorite players in the NBA.. the way he treats the game and whatnot. The best.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff