• Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Ghostkid93
Kealoni
Ghostkid93
Kealoni
Ghostkid93
Kealoni

Heat! But I have a feeling Celtics are gonna win, or the people around me hating on heat hahaha

Heat fan, huh? haha! I think this game could go either way, depending on who wants it more; Rondo, Pierce, Garnett, and Allen or Wade, Lebron, and Bosh. The Heat have homecourt advantage for Game 7, so who knows? As for the finals, I'm sorry, but whoever wins on the East, I'm going for OKC smile

I think if Celtics beat Heat, they would also beat OKC. If Heat wins it could go either way though. And Lakers fan at heart!

Haha, Lakers, huh? I'm guessing you're a SoCal girl? razz I'll forever be a Golden State Warrior fan!

As for OKC, if you look at it, they went through Dallas, then the Lakers, and then the Spurs. Those three teams represent 10 of the last 13 championships. I think Westbrook, Durant, Harden, Ibaka, and Perkins, as well as the rest of the team, can pull off a win. (x

Hahahaha, is it a California thing? No, Northern California actually. Forever Lakers through worst and best. I don't know Heat seems like they have their stuff together and Celtics as much as I don't like them they're still good got a good feeling for the East

Not entirely sure, haha. I just know GSW is a Bay Area thing biggrin &Yeah, I get what you mean. Haha, i don't know. I'm just excited to see who'll be facing off against the Thunder.

Me too, it seems like it'll be a good game, like honestly I'm more excited for that one then tomorrow's

4,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I play! biggrin Who says it's only for boys? I love basketball! heart
Kealoni
Ghostkid93
Kealoni
Ghostkid93
Kealoni

I think if Celtics beat Heat, they would also beat OKC. If Heat wins it could go either way though. And Lakers fan at heart!

Haha, Lakers, huh? I'm guessing you're a SoCal girl? razz I'll forever be a Golden State Warrior fan!

As for OKC, if you look at it, they went through Dallas, then the Lakers, and then the Spurs. Those three teams represent 10 of the last 13 championships. I think Westbrook, Durant, Harden, Ibaka, and Perkins, as well as the rest of the team, can pull off a win. (x

Hahahaha, is it a California thing? No, Northern California actually. Forever Lakers through worst and best. I don't know Heat seems like they have their stuff together and Celtics as much as I don't like them they're still good got a good feeling for the East

Not entirely sure, haha. I just know GSW is a Bay Area thing biggrin &Yeah, I get what you mean. Haha, i don't know. I'm just excited to see who'll be facing off against the Thunder.

Me too, it seems like it'll be a good game, like honestly I'm more excited for that one then tomorrow's

Hah! Looks like you got this right, Heat vs OKC in the finals! It's almost show time. Ahaha.
serenpanda
I play! biggrin Who says it's only for boys? I love basketball! heart

Not me! Haha, that's why I'm asking! biggrin
I heart Basketball !!!! xd

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Ghostkid93
Kealoni
Ghostkid93

Hah! Looks like you got this right, Heat vs OKC in the finals! It's almost show time. Ahaha.

So happy I was right! I'm feelin an extremely good game from this
Kealoni
Ghostkid93
Kealoni
Ghostkid93

Haha, tonight's game was great! This seasons' finals has a lot of promise. OKC up 1-0!

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Ghostkid93
Kealoni
Ghostkid93
Kealoni
Ghostkid93

Haha, tonight's game was great! This seasons' finals has a lot of promise. OKC up 1-0!

Wasn't a well played game by the Heat, they were doing better but they won by 4. So they make series Tied 1-1. But I think they got it home haha
Kealoni

Wasn't a well played game by the Heat, they were doing better but they won by 4. So they make series Tied 1-1. But I think they got it home haha

Yo, I'ma be real.. I'm getting scared now! Haha, Heat up 2-1. D:

4,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
i play basketball i play point guard

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
i also play basketbll

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Ghostkid93
Kealoni

Yo, I'ma be real.. I'm getting scared now! Haha, Heat up 2-1. D:

Tonight s**t gets real!

Hilarious Genius

6,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I play a lot of basket ball and football
im a girl jok!!!
lol
my sis does
i play basketball and love it!