Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you experienced anything else similar?

Nope! 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Yeah... once. 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
A few or more. 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

Beloved Student

7,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
And it's tempting as hell with a pay out of 4k+ gCash. How does that crap happen? Matomy is on my black list with dead end offers and this stunt of marketing inappropriate and dangerous behaviors.

13,350 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I was just going to post about my problem with Matomy, actually. I completed the "Turn yourself into a zombie" offer for 242 Gaia Cash (Or something close like that) and reported it after about an hour for not getting my Cash. I got an email asking for proof, which I replied with the information requested and several screen shots. About two days later, I get another email asking for screen shots. I submit them on the ticket itself this time. I didn't check it for about two days and when I finally checked it a moment ago it didn't show up. I looked around, and it turns out they moved it to the "Solved" category!! burning_eyes I updated it asking to be credited which moved it back to "Open" but it has been five days now.

Beloved Student

7,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Queen Rae Luna

Yikes! I hate that run about from sponsors. I know I haven't been credited correctly but usually I just don't bother anymore. If I don't get credited then whatever, not worth more of my time and frustration jumping through hoops. I had just read also that they are not supposed to have downloads anymore or mobile subscriptions if I remember properly yet that sponsor is plagued by them. Shame on them for all their evil preying.

P.S. I hope they give you your gCash!! Bring it to Gaia's attention, maybe they can help or at least straighten out/remove that sponsor.

9,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
I don't even bother clicking on Matomy tab anymore. I checked it a few times when it was still new, and I just thought something was very wrong about them. Their videos never work, if you're lucky maybe one will, but that's if you're lucky. Then there are the tasks. What a waste of time. Am I seriously going to look up 100+ bar codes for electronics or write detailed product descriptions for tons of crap I have no interest in? And for what? For 10 - 15 Gcash for an hour long task?
Yea, Matomy is not worth your time, steer clear everyone.

Beloved Student

7,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
runkli
... Then there are the tasks... Am I seriously going to look up 100+ bar codes for electronics or write detailed product descriptions for tons of crap I have no interest in? And for what? For 10 - 15 Gcash for an hour long task? ...

Wait, what?! I hadn't seen those and I'm grateful I did not have the misfortune. That sounds like free/underpaid work, A.K.A. slave labor, to me. It kind of pisses me off since I know it's making them way more money than they ever intend to give out.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
So many adult dating services on a PG-13 website...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff