Total Votes:[ 1526 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 59 60 61 > >>

Sparkly Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
angelic lil kel
Oh no, I apologize as well. I was distracted and didn't recognize the offer name.
Although the service provider would help, since some DO have the same offers. @@;

Regarding those kinds of offers, is there really no "skip" or "no thanks" button? I actually find it hard to believe that. On the other hand, I've also had a glitch where the page wouldn't completely load, so I think I might know what you're talking about...

That's alright, we just missed each other in the communication highway. xD

Peanut Labs is the sponsor it was under and no, there was no "skip" or "no thanks" button. Have you given that one a try lately? The last time I took it was a few days ago, and I have no reason to believe that it didn't fully load. It only had the next button, nothing more than that. (There was a statement in the thread for reporting Sponsor Offers of looking into the "joke of the day" so I have no idea if they were making reference to that, or something else)
Rose Koneko
angelic lil kel
Oh no, I apologize as well. I was distracted and didn't recognize the offer name.
Although the service provider would help, since some DO have the same offers. @@;

Regarding those kinds of offers, is there really no "skip" or "no thanks" button? I actually find it hard to believe that. On the other hand, I've also had a glitch where the page wouldn't completely load, so I think I might know what you're talking about...

That's alright, we just missed each other in the communication highway. xD

Peanut Labs is the sponsor it was under and no, there was no "skip" or "no thanks" button. Have you given that one a try lately? The last time I took it was a few days ago, and I have no reason to believe that it didn't fully load. It only had the next button, nothing more than that. (There was a statement in the thread for reporting Sponsor Offers of looking into the "joke of the day" so I have no idea if they were making reference to that, or something else)

Hmm... Well, I put up a warning just in case.
I see that you've posted in the sticky about this offer, so hopefully they'll have this fixed and moved to the "All" tab. @@;

Also, I like your avatar. I might make an avatar inspired from it someday. 8D;

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Alright, I wanted to thank everybody who made this list possible, ya'll rock

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Provider? Peanut Labs
Type: Free - sign up to survey
Offer: Your opinion could be worth 10000 [Can't remember the name sorry, but it's for Harris Poll Online]
Reward: 152
Received GCash? Yes
Notes:
Quote:
Requirements for completion:
Register with valid information in all fields for the Harris Panel on page 1. Check your email to confirm your registration. Must be 18 or older to qualify. MUST COMPLETE a survey to receive Gaia Cash.

^^;; I got the cash before I completed a survey, but apparently it make take up to 10 working days for you to get an email telling you you have a survey you might qualify for.

Also, I think this offer is under other providers just you have to look for the one with the biggest reward, which I thought was Peanut Labs. :3
stars-hime

There's another similar offer like this, except only for ages 13-17. Is the name of the offer like that? If so, could you remember the age needed? :3

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
angelic lil kel
stars-hime

There's another similar offer like this, except only for ages 13-17. Is the name of the offer like that? If so, could you remember the age needed? :3

Ahh, this one requires you to be 18+
stars-hime
angelic lil kel
stars-hime

Alright, thank you~ C:

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
angelic lil kel
stars-hime
angelic lil kel
stars-hime

Alright, thank you~ C:

Thank you for starting and maintaining this thread~ ^^
stars-hime
angelic lil kel
stars-hime
angelic lil kel
stars-hime

Alright, thank you~ C:

Thank you for starting and maintaining this thread~ ^^
And thank you, for contributing and making this happen! ;D
Do you wanna date my avatar...

Kitteh says: Thank you extremely much ma'am!!
I had 211 before this guide (from doing other offers)
And after I looked at this guide and did the offer I now have 1144 cash!
♥♥♥Thankyousomuch!

...She's a star

Leaf

Chis D'Amico

Red-Mist
"As a great man once said.. Wait till they get a load oUser Image

alot arent working for me

[********]
Okay I have quite a few offers on here in the past week I've made this account and made over $30+ gc so I figured I'd list the offers I did and help you guys. 3nodding

Super Reward offers

Winster: 131gc

Sign up for the website with an unused email, click the confirmation link in the email, and play their game for a bit, any game will do.

Take Reward TV's trivia game: 131gc

Sign up for the website and take 2 trivia games from popular tv shows you watched in the past, should get an email from them about having registered, hold on to it just in case you need to make a manual credit request. I didn't need to but better safe than sorry.

Classic Frogger-Play free with Gamevance: 253gc

Little warning about this one, installs adware. Makes textlinks on all web pages you view and annoying ads, download at your own discretion. Make an account and verify it, play the game, and keep it installed til credited. I had to manually claim credit using the confirmation email. Can be hard to get rid of afterwords, so do on an older computer or one you just don't care what happens to.

Play great games free with Fiesta!: 244gc

Simple enough; Register to outspark games, download Fiesta mmorpg, install, create a character, done. Keep sign up email in case of requesting for manual credit due to the offer delay causing problems with giving credit.

Play Bingo Blitz Now!: 35gc

Very simple, sign up for gsn.com, verify account, pick numbers for the game, get credit.

Where Hotties Meet: 501gc

Okay at first I was skeptical about doing this, mainly from the title, amount offered, and description, but I got it to work so here we go, the main steps you need to make sure you do for credit:

1)Sign up with valid info.
2)Select no for all offers, warning some are quite offensive with nudity and stuff like that, should not be seen by those under aged.
3)Fill out your profile and make it look legit.
4)When you get the confirmation email, make sure to keep it and activate your account.
5)Later on you should also get an email about your profile being approved, keep that as well.
6)If you don't get credit after 1-2 days, send ticket to request manual credit with both confirmation email and the email about your profile.

So from Super Rewards alone, I've made 1295gc. Good luck doing offers for you guys. ^^
Now for offers from Super Sonic Ads:

Super Sonic Ads

Click the Bop It now and get Gaia Cash free! 16 Gaia Cash

Simple enough, click the flash game and play a bit of Bop It.

Barclaycard’s Rollercoaster Extreme - Watch this video and earn Gaia Cash! 5 Gaia Cash

Just watch the video.

Subscribe to DragonExt NewsLetter and earn Gaia Cash! 50 Gaia Cash

Submit your email and click the confirmation link in the email.

In 3 minutes you can save hundreds on your Auto Insurance! 510 Gaia Cash

Just submit valid info about your car and your living area, get some quotes sent to your email, and you should get cash for it.

Win* a trip to New York City and get Gaia Cash! 107 Gaia Cash

Submit your 'What if' question it asks to enter for a trip to new york, keep the email you get cause most likely you have to request manual credit.

Receive your free Tron: Evolution Game! 174 Gaia Cash

Select which system you want the game to be for, enter your email, address, other info, skip through all the offers til the final offers page. Close out of it and go to your email, find an email title 'Confirmation' or something like that, should have a package box like thing telling you to confirm your email about your prize, click it and keep the email for requesting manual credit if needed.

So far I earned 853 gc from SuperSonic Ads, so good luck to you guys getting credits. ^^

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
            ɱ α r ι є - ϲ r ι s . s α у s :

Provider? SuperSonicAds
            Type: Free
            Offer: Join Fat Cat Rewards and earn Gaia Cash!
            Reward: 109
            Received GCash? Yes
            Notes: This will take you a while, it asks you to fill in survey-like questions for your account status but nothing too personal like your phone number or address etc. It's definitely worth it; received GC in a matter of seconds after 100% completion.

Provider? Peanut Labs
            Type: Free
            Offer: Consumer Goods
            Reward: 163
            Received GCash? Yes
            Notes: Another long survey, but it's got a couple of funny questions ((funny ha ha - at least imo)). Awarded instantly.
Muletodooffers

Thanks for helping out so much! 4laugh
I was wondering if you could use the form next time though? And also check whether the offer is already posted or not :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff