Captain Damnit
Lemon Peel Clock
Provider? Offerpal
Type: Free
Date Submitted: 06/10/11
Offer: Remedy Life - Ostoperosis
Reward: 85
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: It says you need to enter valid contact details. However, I only entered my e-mail address and closed the window once it asked for address, phone number, etc. and I still got the cash, and in less than 2 hours.

Provider? Offerpal
Offer: Remedy Life - Rheumatoid Arthritis
Reward: 104
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: Same as above - I only entered my email address, closed out the page that asked for more, and still got the cash in about 10, 15 minutes.

do you remember which page they were?

I found them on Sponser : )

Demonic Darling

13,590 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
Captain Damnit
Lemon Peel Clock
Provider? Offerpal
Offer: Remedy Life - Ostoperosis
Reward: 85
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: It says you need to enter valid contact details. However, I only entered my e-mail address and closed the window once it asked for address, phone number, etc. and I still got the cash, and in less than 2 hours.

Provider? Offerpal
Offer: Remedy Life - Rheumatoid Arthritis
Reward: 104
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: Same as above - I only entered my email address, closed out the page that asked for more, and still got the cash in about 10, 15 minutes.

do you remember which page they were?

They were on the first page, but I don't see them anymore :/

11,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Provider?: SponsorPay
Date Submitted: 06/18/11
Offer: Galaxy Legion - Facebook App
Reward: 297
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: Obviously, you will need a Facebook account.
You will have to reach level 10 in the game in order for it to credit. However, reaching Rank 10 may take several hours, depending on your approach. Focusing on energy research and completing high experience-to-energy ratios missions will help you achieve this faster. After reaching Rank 10, I received my GCash in a few minutes.

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

so if you have an issue with an offer -- such as the video lan download (by appbundler -- **shudder**) that didn't give you a reward, is it possible that it could be the fault of something like an antivirus program that prevents it from 'reporting' back to gaia that it had been installed? Sorry, I just -- I want to know WHY some of the things fail as much as which ones fail, in the hopes that I can maximize what greedy profit-making I can. (Also, it's a pain to uninstall all the adware / viruses that come with the downloads, so I'd really rather get paid if I have to go to the trouble sweatdrop )

Shaggy Loverboy

Date Submitted: 6.23.11
Offer: Planet49 - Apple Products Prize Draw
Reward: 212
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: You have to confirm your email. So don't use your main email— use a spare/unused email.

Newbie Noob

11,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
Provider?: Super Rewards
Date Submitted: 6/24/11
Offer: Spanish Speakers - What did You see on TV last night?
Reward: 223 GC
Received GCash?: Yes
Notes: Use a translator to figure out what to put in which of the boxes when filling out the form-- the rest of it you can just randomly guess on.
Bwazzam
Date Submitted: 6.23.11
Offer: Planet49 - Apple Products Prize Draw
Reward: 212
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: You have to confirm your email. So don't use your main email— use a spare/unused email.

Do you need to scroll down far to find it? confused I cant find mine! ): I know I've never clicked it before.
The Ghost of Dresden

Received GCash? Yes
You will have to reach level 10 in the game in order for it to credit. However, reaching Rank 10 may take several hours, depending on your approach. Focusing on energy research and completing high experience-to-energy ratios missions will help you achieve this faster. After reaching Rank 10, I received my GCash in a few minutes.

User Image

So it can be spread over the coarse of a few days??

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
These are all SuperRewards offers. They took way longer than 15 minutes to reward, but I got all the GC at the same time.

Provider? SuperRewards
Date Submitted: June 24, 2011
Offer: Get Tips for Happiness!
Reward: 13GC
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: The offer links to their Facebook page, so you must have a Facebook account. Simply 'like' the page, then click on the image to go to their website. Look to the bottom right and put in an email to sign up for their newsletter. Click the confirmation link in the email they send. Done.

Provider? SuperRewards
Offer: Think You Know Country Music?
Reward: 17GC
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: Install the Facebook application, then play a round of answering questions about country music. Some of the questions were actually ads.

Provider? SuperRewards
Offer: Come make a baby with your friends in this new game!
Reward: 17GC
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: Install the Facebook application. It's a game where you basically take care of a baby. Create a baby and play with it for a little while. The offer description says 'install the game to earn 50 in-game cash!' but you already get that much when you start playing, so I don't think you have to play with it very much.

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
Sorry for double posting, but I completed two more offers.

Provider? SuperRewards
Offer: Play Samurai Dynasty
Reward: 9GC
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: It's a Facebook application. I simply installed it, played around with it a little, and got my GC.

Provider? SuperRewards
Offer: Free Online Poker
Reward: 13GC
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: Use Facebook Connect to register for this shady looking online poker site called PurePlay. I registered, but didn't do much else to get my GC. I don't really recommend using a Facebook account with a lot of personal info on it to do this.

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
Sorry if these have already been posted before. >_<

Provider? SuperRewards
Date Submitted: June 25, 2011
Offer: Daily Deal Finder
Reward: 54GC
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: Choose your city and submit your email to receive GC. It's pretty simple.

Provider? SuperRewards
Date Submitted: June 25, 2011
Offer: CRAZY MEETS INCOMPETENCE
Reward: 41GC
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: You have to 'like' the Hiccups fanpage that the offer links you to. The offer then states to register to receive GC, but I didn't see any link to register, so I ended up installing the app. Not sure if that was what they meant by registration.
The Ghost of Dresden

Received GCash? Yes
I completed this one and got 382 gcash, but it took a whopping 12 hours after reaching rank 10 to get it.

Start as an Inergon, get nothing but engineers and sensors for your ship, do the highest experience-per-energy missions, and spend spare energy each level on scanning since you fully regenerate your energy every time you level up. There are really good missions that require you to scan so many times before you can do them, like one mission that's 2 energy and 110 credits worth of material for 10 experience and 250 credits, but you can only do that one 50 times so use it only when you need it. You should be able to reach rank 10 in under an hour with no waiting for energy. Hope that helps.

It's not even too painfully dumb of a social game.

Friendly Grabber

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Provider? Peanut Labs
Type: Download
Date Submitted: June 26, 2011
Offer: Realplayer
Reward: 59 GCash
Received GCash? No.
Notes: I've waited over 24 hours and even made sure I ran a CD on it. I see there is a "sign up" tab and I don't recall doing that so I kind of wonder if it'll only respond if I upgrade.
Siveran
The Ghost of Dresden

Received GCash? Yes
I completed this one and got 382 gcash, but it took a whopping 12 hours after reaching rank 10 to get it.

Start as an Inergon, get nothing but engineers and sensors for your ship, do the highest experience-per-energy missions, and spend spare energy each level on scanning since you fully regenerate your energy every time you level up. There are really good missions that require you to scan so many times before you can do them, like one mission that's 2 energy and 110 credits worth of material for 10 experience and 250 credits, but you can only do that one 50 times so use it only when you need it. You should be able to reach rank 10 in under an hour with no waiting for energy. Hope that helps.

It's not even too painfully dumb of a social game.

I wish i knew that before I finished that one D: it took me a few days because of how slow the energy loaded.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff