None 0.24246395806029 24.2% [ 370 ]
Total Votes:[ 1526 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60 61 > >>

Provider? peanut labs
Type: free
Offer: Looking to improve your home
Reward: 108
Received GCash? yes
Notes: all it asks for is a zip code and a email enter that then a few minutes you get your cash
Provider? peanut labs
Type: free
Offer: Is Your Child Nickelodeon Fit
Reward: 98
Received GCash? yes
Notes: well it asks you to log in facebook and accept this app i did and it put me on a page after a while it gave me my gaia cash so thats it lol

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Awesome thread!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Provider? SuperSonic Ads
Type: Free
Offer: Join the celebrate Autumn service & earn gaia cash
Reward: 40GC
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: Requires email

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
w.o.l.f.i
Awesome thread!

I know right! ;D

Sparkly Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Offer: Which Sugar Sweet Candy Are You?
Reward: 98 GC
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: Easy, lots of clicking.

This offer isn't free. I've tried taking it, but you have to input your cell phone number which constitutes as agreeing to the terms... which leaves you with a "joke of the day" service that charges anywhere between 9.99-19.99. (The price snagged from the fine print.) You can't say no, because you have to input the number, and continuing past that is impossible otherwise.

Business Tycoon

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Thank you I will subscribe to this thread because of the offers that work are here. Thank you for making the thread and thanks to those who posted this info out there. smile

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Provider: Peanut Labs
Type: Free!
Offer: Lady Gaga Crazed Puzzles
Reward: 172 GC
Received GCash? Yes! ;D
Notes: Lot of offers & Clicking, But i just skipped them all.
Rose Koneko
Received GCash? Yes

This offer isn't free. I've tried taking it, but you have to input your cell phone number which constitutes as agreeing to the terms... which leaves you with a "joke of the day" service that charges anywhere between 9.99-19.99. (The price snagged from the fine print.) You can't say no, because you have to input the number, and continuing past that is impossible otherwise.

So which service provider did it come from? ^^;

Also, I'd like to know what "type" the offer is.
Please use the form next time. (:
(Although this is some pretty nifty info, I can't use it unless you tell me the service provider/sponsors)
Provider? PeanutLabs
Offer: Craving a snack Take this addicting quiz to find your fave.
Reward: 98
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: There's a lot of ad skipping & with the parts that require you to pick at least one offer, you can usually skip it once you've clicked continue. Cash came right after I got my results.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Provider: SuperSonicAds
Offer: Get the best Thanksgiving recipies and earn Gaia Cash.
Reward: 38
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: Its REALLLY easy! it took like a minute[:

Sparkly Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
angelic lil kel
Rose Koneko
Received GCash? Yes

(Although this is some pretty nifty info, I can't use it unless you tell me the service provider/sponsors)

The form is to share what's working and free, this is already established in your thread as being free under peanut labs. I'm sorry, I figured you would just do a quick search on your front page for it, but I see I wasn't clear.

It was under the free tab, in which you simply fill out a quiz on what sugary sweet candy you are. I took it, and at the very end it doesn't allow you to continue unless you input your cell phone number, which in the fine print says that you are then agreeing to a monthly charge of the above varied price. So while pretending to be free, to get to the final landing page that they will then send you the cash, you have to agree to this "joke of the day" text messaging to your phone which bills you through your cell phone's service provider as much as 20 bucks per month.
Rose Koneko
angelic lil kel
Rose Koneko
Received GCash? Yes

The form is to share what's working and free, this is already established in your thread as being free under peanut labs. I'm sorry, I figured you would just do a quick search on your front page for it, but I see I wasn't clear.

It was under the free tab, in which you simply fill out a quiz on what sugary sweet candy you are. I took it, and at the very end it doesn't allow you to continue unless you input your cell phone number, which in the fine print says that you are then agreeing to a monthly charge of the above varied price. So while pretending to be free, to get to the final landing page that they will then send you the cash, you have to agree to this "joke of the day" text messaging to your phone which bills you through your cell phone's service provider as much as 20 bucks per month.
Oh no, I apologize as well. I was distracted and didn't recognize the offer name.
Although the service provider would help, since some DO have the same offers. @@;

Regarding those kinds of offers, is there really no "skip" or "no thanks" button? I actually find it hard to believe that. On the other hand, I've also had a glitch where the page wouldn't completely load, so I think I might know what you're talking about...
x-Kick-Me
Could you use the form next time?
I'd hate to put on bold tags every single time I needed to update the thread. It shouldn't be a problem since the form is already on the front page ^^;

Also, please check if the offer is up already. Thank you!

(I do appreciate your enthusiasm and your support though! )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff