Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Why is it that my dad filled out a Car insurance quote, thing to earn me 830Gaia Cash and nothing popped up... it sbeen 30minutes and its getting irritating... I never get it, it says NOT MUCH information required and it was asking for soooo many personel things

Dangerous Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
.. it says a 15minute delay... Liars... ;>>

Savage Hunter

7,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
Black maybe White
Why is it that my dad filled out a Car insurance quote, thing to earn me 830Gaia Cash and nothing popped up... it sbeen 30minutes and its getting irritating... I never get it, it says NOT MUCH information required and it was asking for soooo many personel things

I Recently just got gaia cash from things I did EARLY on within the day, if it doesn't come within a day try to make a report with the Sponsership people

Dangerous Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Fluffy_Aizen
Black maybe White

I Recently just got gaia cash from things I did EARLY on within the day, if it doesn't come within a day try to make a report with the Sponsership people

Do i label it False Advertisement? And ;o okay, but do I include the offer in the Details? or the site?

Savage Hunter

7,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
Black maybe White
Fluffy_Aizen
Black maybe White

Do i label it False Advertisement? And ;o okay, but do I include the offer in the Details? or the site?

For Safety issues, your suppose to take a picture of your finished survey... thus if nothing comes threw you can email the sponsers the picture and they should send the GC.

Dangerous Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Fluffy_Aizen
Black maybe White
Fluffy_Aizen
Black maybe White

For Safety issues, your suppose to take a picture of your finished survey... thus if nothing comes threw you can email the sponsers the picture and they should send the GC.

O; i exited out the page sad the hell D> I gotta get my dad to do it again xP well thanks for the tip :] btw awesome avatar and what kind of hair is that? :O

Savage Hunter

7,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
Black maybe White
Fluffy_Aizen
Black maybe White
Fluffy_Aizen
Black maybe White

O; i exited out the page sad the hell D> I gotta get my dad to do it again xP well thanks for the tip :] btw awesome avatar and what kind of hair is that? :O

Anesidora's woe, it fast evolved again.. thus I doubt many people know it evolved xd

Dangerous Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Fluffy_Aizen
I have that item <<; AMAZING biggrin thanks and ill be sure to keep your quest thread alive... I never liked mine being dead, and you seem nice so I'd love to help you out ^^
i got my cash almost instantly, but they really do call and they can trace your email and IP address. wouldn't reccoment the offer. some other forums have some pretty good offers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff