Versatile Heckler

10,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tooth Fairy 100
-l-Loup de le Lune-l-
UniFried-Splinters
-l-Loup de le Lune-l-
Something tells me that this Quiz was from Quiz Jungle... I have found Quiz Jungle offers to be deeply frustrating and very unreliable, so I simply ignore them. ;x
Good call. I'll remember that, then.

Wasn't even much cash, lawl. lol
Lol, I know the lack of reliability with Quiz Jungle all too well. A game called AQWorlds also had Quiz Jungle offers to earn Adventure Coins, and they weren't reliable on there, either. They only managed to work when I badgered the Customer Service, and even then, I didn't always get my ACs. ;P
Gaia would be better off dumping them, especially when, chances are, gaia's not getting THEIR money either.

Aurauris Eilrua's Husband

Benevolent Beast

14,300 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
UniFried-Splinters
-l-Loup de le Lune-l-
UniFried-Splinters
-l-Loup de le Lune-l-
Something tells me that this Quiz was from Quiz Jungle... I have found Quiz Jungle offers to be deeply frustrating and very unreliable, so I simply ignore them. ;x
Good call. I'll remember that, then.

Wasn't even much cash, lawl. lol
Lol, I know the lack of reliability with Quiz Jungle all too well. A game called AQWorlds also had Quiz Jungle offers to earn Adventure Coins, and they weren't reliable on there, either. They only managed to work when I badgered the Customer Service, and even then, I didn't always get my ACs. ;P
Gaia would be better off dumping them, especially when, chances are, gaia's not getting THEIR money either.
Agreed. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces