Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
The USSA
User Image
Okay so I completed two offers and they did not credit at all.
The allotted time has passed on both of them and I don't have a "Report Problem" button underneath them.
I do, however, have the final confirmation page for both screenshot'd.

Hi,
the "report problem" link appears after the waiting time has passed. It can take a couple of minutes and up to days, depending on the offer.

Widow

Demonic Ladykiller

Gaspar_SponsorPay
The USSA
User Image
The allotted time has passed on both of them and I don't have a "Report Problem" button underneath them.

Hi,
the "report problem" link appears after the waiting time has passed. It can take a couple of minutes and up to days, depending on the offer.

They both came up three hours later and one paid out.
I'm just waiting for the other one.

Widow

Demonic Ladykiller

Gaspar_SponsorPay
The USSA
User Image

Hi,

They both came up three hours later and one paid out.
I'm just waiting for the other one.

Maiboiii's Husband

Browser

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I've submitted my problem with the SponserPay support for a quiz I took 21 hours ago. The waiting time was 38 minutes and I wanted to know if it was completed since the status hasn't changed from "Offer clicked - Participation is being verified." I've got my phone calls and results with quotes but the GC wasn't recieved. I was wondering if it was actually done right.

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
.~`Syrup`~.
I've submitted my problem with the SponserPay support for a quiz I took 21 hours ago.

Hi,
our support team should get back to you soon. smile

Blessed Sex Symbol

It has been well over the "estimated" waiting time and I still have not gotten my Gaia Cash yet. It said it would take 30 minutes to receive the GC... it has now been several hours.

Specifically the Savings Circle - Smart Deals (ignore the other one, after looking at it, I decided i was not interested in the GameFly so I do not expect to be paid for that)

The first few hours I was not even given the option to report the problem, shown here: http://i51.tinypic.com/902e4i.jpg

-Note it says "Usual waiting time: 38 minutes" and it says I started it 1 hour ago (which is wrong, I finished the offer about 2 hours before that). So what was supposed to take only 30 minutes has taken over an hour already (in fact several hours).

Also notice at the bottom the time on that screen shot is 8:25am... Now here is the next screen shot from the refreshed page:
http://i55.tinypic.com/2rr4h3b.jpg

As you can see, well over another hour has passed and there is still no Gaia Cash, or verification.

And of course, to verify that I did in fact provide real accurate information, here is the e-mail confirmation screenshot:

http://i56.tinypic.com/2uyhfmh.jpg

Again, please note the time. That e-mail was received at 6:34am... and it is now almost an entire 4 hours later.

Should I send a copy of this through the report system? Will this be enough information?

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Nawty_Nazi
Should I send a copy of this through the report system?

Hi,
yes please.

The support team will get back to you in case they need more. smile

Maiboiii's Husband

Browser

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'm sorry to bother again but I had two more reports sent in and I did get an email saying that they will give the credits within 48 hours. It's been about 56 hours since then and nothing has changed nor have I gotten another email. sweatdrop I know you're busy and you guys are great with this(since my last post, I got my credits within an hour) but it's the offers that seem to be a hit and a miss, since some of them I'll get the payout automatically and others won't effect anything. Thanks for helping a lot so far with these problems though. ^^

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
.~`Syrup`~.
I'm sorry to bother again but I had two more reports sent in and I did get an email saying that they will give the credits within 48 hours. It's been about 56 hours since then and nothing has changed nor have I gotten another email. sweatdrop

No worries. smile Our support team will answer you as soon as they can.

4,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
I signed up for Netflix yesterday and did not receive credit for it. How should I report it?

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
As usual:

Gaspar_SponsorPay
Dear Gaians & SponsorPay users,

I'm Gaspar from the SponsorPay Customer Support Team. I came to tell you how to get in touch with our team in case you don't get your reward after you completed one of our offers:

In order to get the quickest response from our support team, please contact us directly from the online game or service. It's the easiest way for us to trace your account and reward you. Here's how you can contact us:

• Go to the ‘Support’ page and scroll down until you see the problematic offer
• Hit the ‘Report problem’ link and select your problem
• Please insert or upload your proof
• Click ‘Send’ to pass on your request

We look forward to hearing from you!
You may use this process to contact us with any other question you might have.!

We will gladly help you get the Gaia Cash you're missing. smile

Please understand that we are not able to resolve your issues without this procedure.

Best regards,
Gaspar
SponsorPay Support Team

- -
SponsorPay – our sponsors pay for you!

Bloblike Garbage

How does one resubmit proof after a claim has already been denied? There is no longer a Report Problem button since I've filed a report already.

Received an email response from SponsorPay telling me they couldn't find any proof of my participation. I have no idea why this screenshot was not sufficient.

Quote:
Offer: Roof Top Confessions - Quiz Toolbar
Reward: 127
Received GCash? No
Contacted SponsorPay Customer Support with proof of participation? Yes
Got manually paid-out by Customer Support? No
Notes: Click for Proof
I seem to be having the same issue as many of the others who have posted. I completed the offer for SuperPass - Realplayer Online Entertainment and waited the 38 minutes that was listed for the waiting time (have waited almost an hour now: 50mins) and there is no report problem link coming up. I would like to contact SponsorPay directly to receive the Gaia cash reward, but there is no link for me to do so and no details on the support site to contact them in any other manner. Is there another way to report my problem and receive the gcash?

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
BucketHat
How does one resubmit proof after a claim has already been denied?

Hi,
just need to reply to the last email you received concerning the offer.

@ Crooked Dice: I'll let our IT guys now on monday, if by then the link didn't appear.
Hello there, I signed up for the Netflix offer through your page and didn't recieve the GC during the allotted wait time. Sent in a ticket and it was it was a 9 minute wait, it's been over nine minutes and still nothing. I also sent in with the problem submission proof that I did indeed sign up with netflix ( conformation e-mail) I'll post the screenshot here if necessary but it has some personal info on it. Anything that can be done? Or is my cash lost? gonk ( I had actually planned on getting netflix for some time and this was a good opportunity.) I also verified my e-mail when asked by customer service and still nothing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff