Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Kyuui Kiwi
I sent a "Report Problem" with 2 screenshots of the Finished Registration page and also the confirmation email. (Uploaded to tinypic because the Upload files page wouldn't work..?) And even so, I haven't gotten an email or any support yet.

Hi again,

a friendly reminder :

SponsorPay Fair Play Rules

You will not receive credits for incorrect data or any other type of fraud – we reserve the right to ban fraudulent users from SponsorPay as well as inform the online game or service provider

Please do use correct personal data next time you want to complete one of our offers.

G.

Dapper Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
Hello, I clicked "report problem" and where it says upload proof I try to upload a screen shot I saved to a paint document, but I keep getting an IO Error. Is there any other way I can prove I've done an offer? Thank you.

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hi,
don't worry! File the complaint without attaching the proof, you'll be able to send it to us by email. smile

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hi all,

just wanted to remind you that you can reach our support team whenever you complete and offer correctly but don't receive any GC.

Reporting a problem is easy and we're always answering to your messages. smile

http://www.sponsorpay.com/users/support/
I completed the galaxy legion offer quite a while ago but did not receive credit. When I went to the support page and found the offer there was no report problem button, though there was on most of the ones below it... and it says that I only started it one hour ago when I started it yesterday. xp

7,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
I can not find the SponsorPay button.

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
star3catcher
I can not find the SponsorPay button.

It's the last of the list:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/offers

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
bingey
I completed the galaxy legion offer quite a while ago but did not receive credit.

Hi,
I just credited you the 170 gcash. cool

Mythical Elder

17,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
I've completed the Galaxy Legion offer a while back...I don't think I've received my credits.

I just sent a report in, thank you!
Gaspar_SponsorPay
bingey
I completed the galaxy legion offer quite a while ago but did not receive credit.

Hi,
I just credited you the 170 gcash. cool

Thanks a ton! biggrin

Widow

Demonic Ladykiller

User Image
Okay so I completed two offers and they did not credit at all.
The allotted time has passed on both of them and I don't have a "Report Problem" button underneath them.
I do, however, have the final confirmation page for both screenshot'd.

Phantom

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I still havent recieve my Netflix Credits. And it was hard getting my credit card just for that :I

Romantic Werewolf

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
I have had nothing but problems with SponsorPay, I think you should look into your credit giving code/whatever because I always have to report a problem and show proof.

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Trish_Rawrz
I still havent recieve my Netflix Credits. And it was hard getting my credit card just for that :I

Did you click the "report problem" link?

Quote:
I have had nothing but problems with SponsorPay, I think you should look into your credit giving code/whatever because I always have to report a problem and show proof.

Thanks for your feedback. Our experience shows that most of the time the error comes from the user not completing the offer correctly. Please check that you have a compatible browser and make sure you do use real personal information.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff