Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
So I went through Sponsor Pay and clicked on the 'Toluna - Test & Vote Surveys' off which awards you '425 gcash' and I still haven't received the gcash. When I check the status it says I started the offer over an hour ago and it usually takes 38 minutes for you to receive your cash...

Lonely Citizen

12,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
Did you ever get it?

Unbeatable Genius

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Most offers don't work.

User Image

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
No I never got the gcash. I've tried other offers and I didn't get anything through them too. I've given up, haha

Smoker

Nurse Grimm
No I never got the gcash. I've tried other offers and I didn't get anything through them too. I've given up, haha

As you should. I've concluded that about 1 in 20 offers will actually pay up.
It's blatantly ridiculous that they get away with our personal info making a killing while we struggle to receive our hard earned cash. In my opinion Gaia needs to do something about this. It's real annoying, you know?
User Image
User Image

Lonely Citizen

12,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
If you tell sponsorpay that you did not get the gcash most of the time they will give it to you. I just suggest you take a screen shot of one of the emails you get from toluna,

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
u sure u did already do that one
As someone stated before most of the offers dont work and also i find it very annoying that some of them force you into a loop which doesnt allow you to complete what you actually started on
l3utterfli777
If you tell sponsorpay that you did not get the gcash most of the time they will give it to you. I just suggest you take a screen shot of one of the emails you get from toluna,

Actually, with Toluna, they ask for a screenshot of your points page saying that you've done surveys for points (just went through with this.)

Sponsor Pay is awful sometimes, but they at least contact you when you file a report. I rarely do any other offers with other companies.

It may take a couple days to receive your cash once you've submitted proof.
Akirii
l3utterfli777

Actually, with Toluna, they ask for a screenshot of your points page saying that you've done surveys for points (just went through with this.)

Sponsor Pay is awful sometimes, but they at least contact you when you file a report. I rarely do any other offers with other companies.

who do you send the screen shot to?
wat do u do if you dnt get it all?
rukia_sama12
Akirii
l3utterfli777

who do you send the screen shot to?

They'll send an email and you may reply with your screenshot.

Invisible Genius

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Nurse Grimm

I just found out that most of the offers don't work. I signed up for a bunch of stuff & was never rewarded.

King Codger

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
the only offers that do work are the videos. So now I'm only going to use those. I made 28 gcash off them, counting the normal 10. But gaia should do something, to bad they won't.

Fashionable Genius

sponsor pay is terrible.. i wasted quite a lot of time on some offers recently--my inbox is plagued with their trash yet i got none of the promised gaia cash---i sent a report into their help page--of course no reply..im not expecting one. Gaia really needs to work this out because the cash tree is basically useless x.x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff