Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I was browsing the offers last week and I saw one for custom tote bags starting at two dollars for 800 G-Cash. I clicked it because I'd been in the market for a tote bag with my art on it. The tote bag was more than $2 (because I uploaded a custom design - it was $10 total including shipping) but I am so glad I took advantage of this offer! The bag is a pretty good quality and my design was applied really professionally.

Although 800 G-Cash for $10 is more expensive than just buying the G-Cash its self, I'm super satisfied with the quality of the tote they made for me. If you're looking for some good offers to complete that involve money and products, choose this one. emotion_yatta

Anyway, here is a close-up pic of the bag, you can see how the design was printed onto it pretty well.

User Image

Btw, I got the smallest size of bag and it's still pretty big! Bigger than a standard size notebook for sure.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Thanks so much for posting this. I was wondering which of the new offers worked.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Sweet! I did the mug one and it gave me my GC right away. The mug wasn't sent, yet, but when it is, I'll post a pic of it.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I have a photo now.
User Image
The only gripe I have is that it was late, but the product looks great.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff