Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Wolf

14,900 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I have been watching many different videos from the View Volume11 Videos, and not even the latest Sauza video does not pay out the promised g-cash. If a moderator, developer, or anyone else in charge needs any information, please feel free to ask me here.

Mega Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Darth Exsecratus
I have been watching many different videos from the View Volume11 Videos, and not even the latest Sauza video does not pay out the promised g-cash. If a moderator, developer, or anyone else in charge needs any information, please feel free to ask me here.

I was having the same problem. It started (I think) when the Skype conference video came. That's a really long video that I sat through twice with no pay out. I tried every video since, and nothing has been giving me the cash for it.

The most recent offer I get says, "Play Drakensang online - better than Warcraft Earn 17 GCash" and it gives me one of the non-video "search page ads". I even used that little thing to search for the game, but it just froze everything and I had to restart my internet, the little button on the bottom that says "Next video" only takes me to this same thing.

Devoted Wolf

14,900 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
xXWhoWants2BNormalNeWayXx
I was having the same problem. It started (I think) when the Skype conference video came. That's a really long video that I sat through twice with no pay out. I tried every video since, and nothing has been giving me the cash for it.

The most recent offer I get says, "Play Drakensang online - better than Warcraft Earn 17 GCash" and it gives me one of the non-video "search page ads". I even used that little thing to search for the game, but it just froze everything and I had to restart my internet, the little button on the bottom that says "Next video" only takes me to this same thing.

I sat through the same vid con ad twice as well, also without a pay out. I'm not going to try the Drakensang ad, as there is no video, only a link for you to sign up for an account. If I wanted to play another online game I barely have time for I'd have already signed up with them. I really don't think that ad should be in there, since it's not a video at all. It's not even an animated gif pretending to be a video.

Why is this lack of pay out not being addressed?

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Darth Exsecratus
xXWhoWants2BNormalNeWayXx

I sat through the same vid con ad twice as well, also without a pay out. I'm not going to try the Drakensang ad, as there is no video, only a link for you to sign up for an account. If I wanted to play another online game I barely have time for I'd have already signed up with them. I really don't think that ad should be in there, since it's not a video at all. It's not even an animated gif pretending to be a video.

Why is this lack of pay out not being addressed?

Take what you can...

Because they would much rather have you BUY Gcash instead of doing the free GC ones.

...Give nothing back

Original Gaian

11,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Ya, what Izumi said.

The lack of payout info is more to warn other users.

The Volume11 vids chronically fail to pay out. Most recent offenders are the science diet dogfood one which has NEVER paid out, epica wine no longer pays out, netflix shouldn't even be in there because it offers NOTHING for watching their stupid vid, and the Friends with Kids trailer has NEVER paid out.
Any of the automatic play ads like the gatorade soccer or any others don't ever seem to pay out for me. neutral
Tokyima
Any of the automatic play ads like the gatorade soccer or any others don't ever seem to pay out for me. neutral

The Gatorade one has never paid out for me, either.

11,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Volume11 Videos don't even load for me. They never have. I don't know if it's something on my end or their end but it sucks. >.<

Barton Cat

Yes I have the same issue. I've been watching videos to the end and nothing happens. (2 gaia cash V11 videos).

Assimilated Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Supposedly the V11 videos load on IE (I use Chrome). However, seeing how rarely they pay out, I'm not even going to bother >.>

Unrelated conspiracy theory, does anyone think the "most popular" rankings might be a tad skewed? Or perhaps people don't notice the obvious red flags in the small-print terms. Seriously, some of these terms are absolute consumer creepypasta...
I think Volume 11 is a total rip-off no matter how you look at it. For days now, they haven't even HAD any videos. The only crap I get is for signing up for stuff, not watching vids.

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I have watched a V11 video called 'Meet me' for 2 Gaia cash multiple times (to the full length) and I can not go to step two 'share this' even though it's optional. No reward was ever granted. I have a screenshot for proof that I watched the entire thing.

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Sasuke_pirate11
Volume11 Videos don't even load for me. They never have. I don't know if it's something on my end or their end but it sucks. >.<
same here. O_o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces