Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Gawker

5,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I am taking a offer called "Make A Monthly Donation to WWF!" at Sept 13 and didn't received my reward for a while. So I thought I had to wait for one full month to complete it?

I wrote this question to trialpay support team

"Offer: "Make A Monthly Donation to WWF!"

Lets take a look at the third line in requirement list:
"To receive credit for this offer:

To qualify for this offer and to earn virtual currency:
You must make a minimum monthly donation of $12.
>You will be billed monthly for the amount you specify.
If you cancel your order, we reserve the right to revoke Virtual Currency."

If I find a offer that I will donate $12 monthly, does that mean I can donate once and then receive reward?

Hence "Confirms instantly".

Thank you"

and it responded me back with this

"Dear (HikaruSF),

Thank you for using TrialPay and for taking the time to email us.

If you could copy and paste or forward the full confirmation email that you receive after completing your donation with WWF, I can use that information to manually credit your offer and send out your credits.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Kelly
TrialPay Customer Support

** Please include the following case number in all related replies: ######## **"

So I thought it's OK to ask for my missing reward right away

But i wasn't able to advance to next page. The page just loop on me every time I pressed the "Submit" button.

So I wrote about it to trialpay support team

"I can't seem to submit regarding my missing reward, the page reloaded and there's no apparent changes beside verification code. It's like I am stuck in a loop.

Is this known issue with trialpay or what?"

and it responded me back with this

"Dear (HikaruSF),

Thank you for taking the time to email us at TrialPay.

I apologize for the issues you have experienced. Please let us know which offer are you having trouble with so we can better assist you.

Regards,

Kelly

** Please include the following case number in all related replies: ######## **"

I thought I should have write more brief about the problem

"Offer: Make A Monthly Donation to WWF!

I've met all requirements and didn't received my reward

I decided to contact support and submit about my missing reward

When I tried to click "Submit" button but it will reset the page with every correct info and everything is intact, with the exception of verification code image. If vericication wasn't correct, the red text would appear there but it didn't. The page just loop on me.

I would like to know why is this? An issue with trialpay?

Thanks"

"Dear (HikaruSF),

Thank you for using TrialPay and for taking the time to email us. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered.

Unfortunately we are unable to assist you with your concern regarding Make A Monthly Donation to WWF offer, please contact their support team directly at 1-800-960-0993 or http://worldwildlife.custhelp.com/app/ask/session/[snip] and they will be better able to assist.

If you have any additional questions or concerns please let us know.

Regards,

Kelly

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Should I contact World Wild Life about this problem or trialpay support team is just hopeless?

And what about you Gaians? Have you ever completed that offer?

Hilarious Gawker

5,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
WallyShotYou
HikaruSF

Screw trialpay. I don't understand why they forced us to move offer providers. I am having many problems with them.

You're right! I shouldn't look at their stupid offers anymore evil

Dangerous Werewolf

You know...trialpay doesn't seem very flexible at all.....ALMOST EVERY OFFER REQUIRES YOU TO BUY SOMETHING OR HAVE A CREDIT CARD. How many Gaians here have a credit card? I would love to know how they think that Gaia Online will have as many credit cards as there are gaians here.
Dear HikaruSF,

Thank you for bringing our attention to this issue and I am very sorry for the frustration that you may have experienced in the process of earning your GCash. However, in order to expedite your concern, please contact us directly at generalsupport@trialpay.com (with your forum handle and the url to this post) and I may be better able to assist you directly.

I have also gone and double checked the WWF offer, and we were unable to identify any technical issues on our end that would have prevented general users from being able to access the promotion. However, please e-mail us through the generalsupport address, and we will try our best to see if we can resolve the issue. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,

Amanda

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Mylia Cariona
You know...trialpay doesn't seem very flexible at all.....ALMOST EVERY OFFER REQUIRES YOU TO BUY SOMETHING OR HAVE A CREDIT CARD. How many Gaians here have a credit card? I would love to know how they think that Gaia Online will have as many credit cards as there are gaians here.

Total offers: 75
Surveys: 6
Free Offers: 9

Dangerous Werewolf

Those surveys require a PHONE NUMBER. I will not give that info out namely because the phone is needed in case of emergency. And those free offers are not really free when they just about require me to have a cell phone. You're not fooling anyone trialpay.
The same thing happened to me sad

Hilarious Gawker

5,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
DooDeeDooDaa
The same thing happened to me sad

Glad it's not just me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items