Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

o_o

1 100.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]

A Glitch

being an international user i've stoped trying the free offers ever since 4/5 months ago when the "experimental period of this awesome new system" came out

but every time i see a notice about some new provider i get my hopes up and go and check it, when i click the tree and then the videos page it instantly goes from 4 providers to 2 of them, and i get that the 2 that vanish don't do bussiness in europe so no videos for me!!

i'm left with the volume11 which when clicked make the pop up window load saying "no more videos today" EVERYDAY!!

and then there's the tokenads one, which when clicked does nothing... no pop up.. no indication of loading from browser, NOTHING!!

High-functioning Shapeshifter

GoDoFuNdO
being an international user i've stoped trying the free offers ever since 4/5 months ago when the "experimental period of this awesome new system" came out

but every time i see a notice about some new provider i get my hopes up and go and check it, when i click the tree and then the videos page it instantly goes from 4 providers to 2 of them, and i get that the 2 that vanish don't do bussiness in europe so no videos for me!!

i'm left with the volume11 which when clicked make the pop up window load saying "no more videos today" EVERYDAY!!

and then there's the tokenads one, which when clicked does nothing... no pop up.. no indication of loading from browser, NOTHING!!

not only for europe, for the rest of the non US residents....

sad sad thing.

Cunning Lunatic

tokenads suck in the US also, it opens in a different tab, plays and no rewards.
oh wait it worked once

Hygienic Hunter

11,400 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
Same here!
Nothing ever happens when I click on Tokenads.

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Same here only show two options too,
I try clicking the Tokenads and nothing happens at all but I get the same message for volume 11 about being used up every time I try to look at it I think it might have worked once a long time ago. I kinda gave up on Cash Tree when Bluenoodle videos were stopped I keep it up just in case so I was interested when I heard of the new Token ads but there was no mention that it might not work so kinda disappointed

Lonely Phantom

41,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Invisibility 100
Clicked on the button several times and nothing ever happens. yum_puddi

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
i can get it to load, but it says it requires a facebook login and i don't see a way to skip it! mad i don't have a stupid facebook and never will! domokun stargate

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
GoDoFuNdO
"experimental period of this awesome new system"

"permanent change to terrible new system no one asked for"

ftfy
Same thing happen to me as well. -Malaysia-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items