Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rare

I already made a thread like this...

Anyway, I'm doing the Gambit videos. I've made 158 GC so far. I want a fall groom.

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I used to do offers, but then I got tired of doing 100 page surveys for 100cash. Just buy a card xp

marvins-face's Compadre

8,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I just got 167 in less then 5mins doing 2 silly surveys/quizzes. I just make up fake details for them. blaugh

Clockwork Astronomer

What offers have you done that work?
The videos and the quizzes/surveys. The videos are quick but small amounts, and the quizzes/surveys take forever but give you about 133-152 or so. The info you give can be a problem for some people, but I'm not really bothered by it. Email addresses and phone numbers can be changed if I start getting harassed, but for now it's alright.

How much cash have you gotten from these offers/what offers have you done?

The Onlive video is apparently repeatable. So I've gotten 12 from that once a day, and whichever ones show up in the videos section usually gives me 4 to 9 a piece. The surveys are 133-152. So far I've gotten up to 764 Gaia Cash. I intend to spend it on whatever items they show tomorrow/through the weekend. :3

What offers are safe?

The videos are the safest. No info to put in, no worries. If you have to click on a banner though, make sure you have whatever program you use to keep your computer safe turned on. I haven't run into any problems yet, but I definitely would advise doing so just to stop any problems before they could possibly start. Also, the quizzes are very safe. You don't have to fill out the other offers they try to suggest to you, just skip through the offers. It takes a few minutes, but it's possible. Finally, the surveys are usually very safe because they're from research groups looking into general public opinions to company products. They aren't trying to advertise anything, just see what you honestly think about something.

Anything to do with the cash offers and the best ways to use them.

Best way is to actually put in real info. It's kinda against the rules on Gaia to be putting in bogus info. I'm not sure if it's an offense you can get banned for, but I know they really look down on that. Just use an email that you don't really check all that often and don't mind getting a few silly emails in. As for the phone number, don't pick up the phone if it's a number you don't recognize. Simple stuff like that. Also, I would highly suggest amassing a large amount of cash, buying stuff this weekend during their black friday sale, and then selling it on the MP for a quick profit. I have a wish list that's going to end up being a mile long if I don't start picking up items, so this is a very decent way to get some quick gold. Plus, if they put out items that you really like, you don't have to worry about spending the gold on the overly-priced options in the MP. You can buy it directly with some gaia cash you earned for just taking a little bit of your time to tell surveys your opinions and watch ads. :3

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I'm going to watch some more videos... those are the easiest, and un-complicated.

I have 9 so far. ._______.

Shameless Man-Lover

15,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Heckler 50
I've done the video ones.
D: I got 36 so far.

It's great and all, but I'd love for it to go faster..

Invisible Shapeshifter

User Image
I've made a killing from free GC offers in the past, maybe somewhere between $50-$70 worth. The video ones are nice, but I'm probably gonna go back to the other ones here soon. They're really, really slow for making good GC.

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
I signed up for the free trial of netflix. Great offer as long as you don't already use netflix. However I need t remember to cancel it before it charges me. XD

I have a spam email that I send the email offers that don't need other personal information to. I don't fill out anything that needs an address unless it's a reputable company (netflix, etc) and unfortunately I have a Mac so I can't download realplayer or anything like that. confused But I do get a lot of GCash

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
                I tried doing one that was only about 120 cash, but then once I finished one it told me I HAD to click yes to another one, and once I did the other one it told me I HAD to go to another one, and that one actually required me to give my actual phone number so I just gave up and decided I'd just charge my account later for that stupid Fall Bride/Groom set. stressed
hello there !!! wink
The "Find out what Thanksgiving Food you are" quiz works. c: It's under either offerpal or superrewards. I believe that it gives 120 cash. Go check it out! cool
Oh wow, I've been doing a lot better than I thought. I've made about 5,500GC in 2 weeks. IF all my missing cash reports would go through I'd have another 1,500 or so...

I do tons and tons of the quizzes. They don't report back so well so I only get instant credit about 20% of the time, but I'm good about keeping proof of completion and I usually can get payed out with my screen shots and saved stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff