Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

caught lust, tie a noose around my neck
its the unexplained that gets you when you obsess

Because I don't drive, (there's no reason to) and don't have my license, it keeps saying I'm not eligible to receive my virtual currency. I enter all real information, I used a real car that is in my driveway. This is dumb. It should still give me a quote regardless if I have a drivers permit, or not. I'm not about to enter someone elses information just to get my 500+ gcash -_-

i believed saying the truth would change the way that i felt
lying to god aint easy, when you're already in debt.

heart Vote for me in the Arena? heart
Well;

A) You may use all real info, but if you don't meet their requirements they aren't going to pay out for that.
B) Since you said you don't drive or have a license, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you don't own said car or pay the insurance on it, therefor you lied to them on that part in an attempt to get credit out of them.
C) Use common sense when picking offers, do ones you know you have a shot at. That doesn't mean go try and do an offer for 1k+ gaia cash asking you to take out a loan. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hilarious Fatcat

caught lust, tie a noose around my neck
its the unexplained that gets you when you obsess

I have a permit, and you don't need to own the car to get a valid quote. I'm the one in the household who handles all financial situations, so I'm the one who actually signed up for our current insurance....

i believed saying the truth would change the way that i felt
lying to god aint easy, when you're already in debt.

heart My Questing Thread! heart

Codebreaking Champion

plus I think for most of those you need to put in your number and talk to them about it. Seem a little interested you know...

Hilarious Fatcat

lul blank post.

Anyway, I don't mind giving them my number, if they can indeed save us on car insurance I'm totally fine with that.
They've called me like every 2 hours each day and also I just got like 6 letters in the mail yesterday lol So far none can save me money

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff