Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got the 450SB and everything and still no cash... :c
well at least now I can get myself a giftcard for Amazon or something I guess -3-;

Anyone with the same issue?
I'd rather have the GC if I could...

Invisible Friend

4,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
If you had another 50 sb, you could trade it in for a $5 paypal cash card. And then use paypal to buy gcash. Well, provided that you already had a verified paypal account, or a debit account tied to it.

Other option would be to use your sb to get a Zeevex card. Tho atm they only have $10 and $20 zeevex cards on the sb store. So you'd have to do a few more surveys, offers, etc on sb page to "earn" one.
VintagexLace
well at least now I can get myself a giftcard for Amazon or something I guess -3-;

how the ******** did you get that many swagbucks
i have like..

Shy Lunatic

VintagexLace

Try logging out of your swagbucks account, then go to the offers page and click on the swagbucks offer.
It should redirect you back on their website, log in and wait a while. It took a few minutes to register for me but i got my GC pretty quickly.
Hopefully this will work for you too. C:

13,350 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
VintagexLace

I just finished that offer today!
All you have to do if trouble persists is:

1. Take a screen shot of your Swagbucks home page
2. Go to Gaia->Offer page->Support(right hand corner)
3. Click on Swagbucks offer (you may have to scroll)
4. Submit a ticket including the screen shot.
5. Be patient. 4laugh

Please update the thread and let us know what happens so we can continue to help if you need it! heart

Sparkly Sex Symbol

sorry to necro this thread, but I'm having the same issue! I followed the steps above but am still waiting to hear back..

13,350 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
sexicorn

When you submit a ticket, it is (sadly) very common to have to wait for several days before it grants. I have been waiting 6 days I believe for mine to grant, which, during Black Friday, I could have put to good use.

Nevertheless, all you have to do is continue to ask about your ticket. To do that, simply:

1.Go to the Sponsored Offers page and click on "Support" in the blue banner to the right.
2. Click on "View Our FAQs"
3. Click on "Your TrialPay Order"
4. Find and click on "How do I submit a question to TrialPay?" and when that expands, click the link " contact our support team here"
5. On the new page, select "I have other questions" and send your inquiry to them.

You can say that you want to know the status of your ticket and when it will be completed. Please quote or message me if/when you need more help and I will be happy to walk you through whatever problem you are having!

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Queen Rae Luna
sexicorn

When you submit a ticket, it is (sadly) very common to have to wait for several days before it grants. I have been waiting 6 days I believe for mine to grant, which, during Black Friday, I could have put to good use.

Nevertheless, all you have to do is continue to ask about your ticket. To do that, simply:

1.Go to the Sponsored Offers page and click on "Support" in the blue banner to the right.
2. Click on "View Our FAQs"
3. Click on "Your TrialPay Order"
4. Find and click on "How do I submit a question to TrialPay?" and when that expands, click the link " contact our support team here"
5. On the new page, select "I have other questions" and send your inquiry to them.

You can say that you want to know the status of your ticket and when it will be completed. Please quote or message me if/when you need more help and I will be happy to walk you through whatever problem you are having!

Hey, thanks for the heads up! I actually found your response in another thread and ended up following those steps and it worked perfectly- only took me a day to receive a response from trialpay and they granted me the gc. whee

13,350 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
sexicorn

Wonderful to hear! I'm glad I could help! I sent them an email yesterday and they granted my Cash this morning! So it took my one week to get mine, but I got it. Congratulations on your Cash!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff