Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Great Lakes haze
mama_bearr
I find this all the time. I watch their ad and it won't pay out and won't let me watch a different one for 30 minutes or so. I also hate the ads where you have to annoy your friends on Facebook or twitter to get the GC

Yeah, I get you.

I never do the "like us on Facebook / Twitter" ones. Hell if I'm giving them my Facebook identity.
I have a separate Facebook I use for those. xD

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
With this problem going on for months, we users feel scammed. I tend to avoid any videos with "Get your reward" button on them, I don't want to waste my time on something that doesn't give you anything in return.

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
momo-ai13
Great Lakes haze
mama_bearr
I find this all the time. I watch their ad and it won't pay out and won't let me watch a different one for 30 minutes or so. I also hate the ads where you have to annoy your friends on Facebook or twitter to get the GC

Yeah, I get you.

I never do the "like us on Facebook / Twitter" ones. Hell if I'm giving them my Facebook identity.
I have a separate Facebook I use for those. xD

That's an idea.

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Anamosa Valentine
With this problem going on for months, we users feel scammed. I tend to avoid any videos with "Get your reward" button on them, I don't want to waste my time on something that doesn't give you anything in return.

Me neither.

But I occasionally find a video that has that button and actually does give the reward. Although right now I'm not finding any like that.

Justice Gaian

Same problem here. I just stopped doing their stupid videos, because they never give you the reward.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff