Welcome to Gaia! ::

Current issue:
I've been getting the "Sorry... This activity is no longer available" message constantly for several days now, with no videos I can actually watch.

Previous issues:
I'm really confused by this, but it appears that sometimes, when you finish watching video #1 and it offers you a link to continue to the next video you're eligible to watch, no new window appears when you click but the sound for a nonexistent video starts playing after a minute or two anyway. I still seem to get GC for these invisible videos; there just seems to be a glitch somewhere along the line that probably should be looked at.

User Image
This has been happening for the last two days. Before, if there weren't any videos that I was eligible to watch, it simply wouldn't show me anything. The weird thing is that these are videos that I've watched multiple times before (once a day or so) successfully.

Smitten Fatcat

I have also had Social Vibe show the video and refuse to give the GC.

Unbeatable Cutesmasher

14,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I'm having the same problem and it's really annoying.

Shy Friend

10,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Survivor 150
I just had this issue. And this offer was one I haven't even tried before, or ever!
Social Vibe is not giving GC, but instead saying I already did it - AFTER I did it.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
This happens to me too. I saw a thread about it in Site Feedback too and it turned out it's happening to most everyone.
I'm reusing this thread for a new SocialVibe-related issue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff