Welcome to Gaia! ::

For the past few days when i go to the sponsored offers, social vibe shows up for a second and then just disappears.

Am I the only one this happens to? O.o

Friendly Consumer

24,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
It is happening to me too. I wonder how they expect people to earn cash if their videos are not working.

Impassioned Misfit

I was always under the impression that when it vanishes, it means the provider doesn't have any ads for you to watch. It'll come back when it does.
... Hopefully.

Terra Gulner's Husband

High-functioning Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
FINALLY,I'm not the only one this is happening to,I thought since I earn cash from like 3 offers a day,Gaia got P*ssed off not wanting you to get more free cash a way that doesnt involve a survey that never pays that goes OOOONNN and ONNN,or download/go to sites that give you viruses,that yet again,dont pay. emotion_donotwant SocialVibe in my opinion is the easiest and most rewarding of all offers,really easy and actually sticks to its word on cash,plus you have the proof of actually getting it razz I looked around and it said its since the maximum amount of cash has been claimed in one day from so many people (meaning ALOT of people or a few has sucked up all the ads to get cash repeatedly) so..if theyre right,it's become a first-come-first-serve,meaning if you're fast (and early) enough you can get all the ads you can including the cash before others, :I

Versatile Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Join the club sweetheart neutral

Perfect Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
For me it's different. It stays up, but I can't seem to open it no matter how many times I click on it. After a while, it disappears.

It's a damn shame too. I got so much GC from it and now I can't seem to get any.
Lol, its happening to me too. The cash tree videos is my money maker T.T

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Greed The Ultimate Mind
so..if theyre right,it's become a first-come-first-serve,meaning if you're fast (and early) enough you can get all the ads you can including the cash before others, :I
    That's pretty shady. GC items are highly priced as it is.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
That happened to me too, but I thought it was because they ran out of offers.
User Image
I have the same problem. But hoping the reason is because of there has been no offers lately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff