Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
gummie_sourball
little bunnies
Thanks for leaving this update posted. I've missed out on a lot of Gcash from SocialVibe because of this but now I finally know what the issue is! Appreciate it! c:

no problem. i figure i'll close it once gaia fixes the problems with it on firefox. 3nodding

Gaia's not going to fix the problem. Did you get a response to your ticket? Mine told me that pretty much it was the sponsor and not Gaia that needed to fix it. Actually let me get the exact message for you:

Quote:
Thank you for contacting us, we're sorry that there seems to be an issue with the videos in Firefox. Unfortunately, these videos are all provided and controlled by the individual offer providers, Gaia simply hosts the page that shows their individual modules. We are not able to change the coding or fix any bugs or glitches related to the videos, as they are not actually hosted on our website. If the videos do work with Chrome, until the video providers are able to fix them, then Chrome will have to be used to view the videos properly.

Fashionable Darling

TheLostNobody
gummie_sourball
little bunnies
Thanks for leaving this update posted. I've missed out on a lot of Gcash from SocialVibe because of this but now I finally know what the issue is! Appreciate it! c:

no problem. i figure i'll close it once gaia fixes the problems with it on firefox. 3nodding

Gaia's not going to fix the problem. Did you get a response to your ticket? Mine told me that pretty much it was the sponsor and not Gaia that needed to fix it. Actually let me get the exact message for you:

Quote:
Thank you for contacting us, we're sorry that there seems to be an issue with the videos in Firefox. Unfortunately, these videos are all provided and controlled by the individual offer providers, Gaia simply hosts the page that shows their individual modules. We are not able to change the coding or fix any bugs or glitches related to the videos, as they are not actually hosted on our website. If the videos do work with Chrome, until the video providers are able to fix them, then Chrome will have to be used to view the videos properly.

no they had just closed my ticket. rolleyes
i'll add this to the front post; thank you. 3nodding

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
gummie_sourball
TheLostNobody
gummie_sourball
little bunnies

Quote:

no they had just closed my ticket. rolleyes
i'll add this to the front post; thank you. 3nodding

They closed my ticket after that response

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out