• Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
no responses? really? Anyone?

Wheezing Smoker

20,125 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Still no response from anyone. This is getting more and more irritating.

Wheezing Smoker

20,125 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Still nothing. I'm sorta furious. I want my GC.
i did the swagbucks thing like an hour ago , im with you , my gc hasnt been redeemed i spent 15 $$$$

Wheezing Smoker

20,125 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Trout mask replica
i did the swagbucks thing like an hour ago , im with you , my gc hasnt been redeemed i spent 15 $$$$

You did yours an hour ago. I did mine WEEKS ago.

shy gh0st's Wife

This forum is always slow. I wish there was more help here. confused

Wheezing Smoker

20,125 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Busy Bunny
This forum is always slow. I wish there was more help here. confused

redface redface crying

13,350 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Hello! blaugh

I'm so sorry that you're getting no response. I can't speak from experience with this new Sponsored Offers provider but I know with the last provider I had several problems not getting my Gaia Cash even when I submitted screen shots as legitimate proof of completion. If you have submitted a claim and not heard back in weeks, I suggest you use a search engine and search for the company that provided the offer (not the company that you purchased from) to find their main website. There should be a way to leave complaints or submit feedback. If you haven't gotten any help as of this post, do this.

When you fill out the form you need to threaten to report them to the Better Business Bureau if they don't grant you your Gaia Cash. Be sure to include the reference number from your open ticket if there is one and if not include the email you used with the ticket about the unresolved payout issue.

I really hope this helps you! Again, I know this is frustrating and I'm sorry you have to deal with it, but in my experience when I did this my problem was fixed the same day.

heart Queen Rae Luna

Wheezing Smoker

20,125 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Queen Rae Luna
Hello! blaugh

I'm so sorry that you're getting no response. I can't speak from experience with this new Sponsored Offers provider but I know with the last provider I had several problems not getting my Gaia Cash even when I submitted screen shots as legitimate proof of completion. If you have submitted a claim and not heard back in weeks, I suggest you use a search engine and search for the company that provided the offer (not the company that you purchased from) to find their main website. There should be a way to leave complaints or submit feedback. If you haven't gotten any help as of this post, do this.

When you fill out the form you need to threaten to report them to the Better Business Bureau if they don't grant you your Gaia Cash. Be sure to include the reference number from your open ticket if there is one and if not include the email you used with the ticket about the unresolved payout issue.

I really hope this helps you! Again, I know this is frustrating and I'm sorry you have to deal with it, but in my experience when I did this my problem was fixed the same day.

heart Queen Rae Luna

This is a great idea. I hear no response and I constantly email them asking about the GC they owe me. It's been weeks, so, I'll try this next. Thank you so much <3

Edit: It's also Trialpay, so I don't know :3

13,350 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Non-toxic Cliche
This is a great idea. I hear no response and I constantly email them asking about the GC they owe me. It's been weeks, so, I'll try this next. Thank you so much <3

I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. It was frustrating for me when I had to wait and wait for no responses. But the second you put their reputation at risk they panic and do anything they can do to make you happy.

After the support manager helped me he said, "we are so busy and there aren't many of us." Nevertheless, it shouldn't/doesn't take as long as you have waited. I can almost guarantee that someone has seen every email you have sent but is trying to resist paying out in hopes you will give up. It's sad but I've done this so many times I can honestly say this does happen at least on occasion and often with pricier offers.

Though I have not had any ticket issues with TrialPay I'm sure they're just like other big companies in that they don't want a bad reputation. If they get in trouble with the BBB it's bad news.

Good luck! Feel free to update this thread with your results! I'm sure a lot of people have problems like this and could use the help. 4laugh

Wheezing Smoker

20,125 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Queen Rae Luna
Non-toxic Cliche

I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. It was frustrating for me when I had to wait and wait for no responses. But the second you put their reputation at risk they panic and do anything they can do to make you happy.

After the support manager helped me he said, "we are so busy and there aren't many of us." Nevertheless, it shouldn't/doesn't take as long as you have waited. I can almost guarantee that someone has seen every email you have sent but is trying to resist paying out in hopes you will give up. It's sad but I've done this so many times I can honestly say this does happen at least on occasion and often with pricier offers.

Though I have not had any ticket issues with TrialPay I'm sure they're just like other big companies in that they don't want a bad reputation. If they get in trouble with the BBB it's bad news.

Good luck! Feel free to update this thread with your results! I'm sure a lot of people have problems like this and could use the help. 4laugh

Holy ********.

Okay.

It happened XD Right After I sent extra info. and talked about the BBB

"Thank you for your response. I have confirmed in good faith that you completed an offer, and your GCash will be delivered in the next few minutes."

Thank you so much! I would have been waiting for weeks more if it weren't for you!!

13,350 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Non-toxic Cliche
Holy ********.

Okay.

It happened XD Right After I sent extra info. and talked about the BBB

"Thank you for your response. I have confirmed in good faith that you completed an offer, and your GCash will be delivered in the next few minutes."

Thank you so much! I would have been waiting for weeks more if it weren't for you!!

I can't tip your post enough! I'm so happy it worked! Congratulations! Now you have your Cash and you can move on! *Happy Dance* rofl

Notice how quick you received a reply. Plenty of representatives were getting your emails, they just didn't want to pay you. They were in the wrong for not getting you the Cash you earned. Sometimes you need to twist their arm in order to make them do the right thing.

If this should ever happen again, just mention the BBB and they'll straighten up. I would suggest for you and anyone else who may see this not to use it unless the provider prolonged the payout for more than a week (just as a rule of thumb). If they get threats over 2 Gaia Cash after an hour of waiting they won't take anyone seriously (not that you personally would, just trying to think of others who might see this).

I'm so glad I could help you! I feel bad when people get in these predicaments. I could never get help from the forum assistant when there was one and now we don't even have a moderator/assistant assigned to this forum anymore. Everyone else is so busy so I understand but the Sponsored Offers generate money for Gaia, even if it's a little at a time it adds up. I got into Club Verge and I've never spent money on Gaia Cash, it was all from these offers, so clearly it can be done and it is important not to overlook. /endmini-rant

If you ever have questions or need anything, feel free to quote/message me and I will try and help! Enjoy your Cash! mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff