Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Trash

12,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
SuperSonicAds, under the free tab
"1,090 GCash - Get free magazines, and earn Gaia Cash!"
Fine print asks for credit card details.
Credit card = obviously not free.

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Is the entertainment weekly offer legit? I haven't recieved an e-mail yet and I'm hoping it's not a phishing site. I went through with it because I know Papa John's used to offer it.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
SponsorPay's Free Doritos ad has you do different offers which aren't free to get the Doritos.

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
FrostWire
FrostWire makes it fast and easy to share your favorite music, videos, and files.
No purchase required to receive 140 Gaia Cash
Gaia Cash awarded upon valid download. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay

I did this and it downloaded voomuu and another I can't remember what it was called when it was installing and several times during the installation my computer had to clear of some malicious items it was adding on to my computer.

Edit: Its under the SuperRewards Tab and it hasn't given me the gaia cash either. It's past the 15 minute mark.

Beloved Student

7,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
There is a sponsor offer on Matomy for 4k+ GCash... if you sign up with a site to find friends with benefits. Not only that, but if clicked you are directed to a site with a half naked woman with the words "Meet naughty people who live close to you". WTF!? I don't want my young family members exposed to this crap, or any kid.

So, yeah 911 removal required here... I have the link to the redirect site if that helps since I don't know how to show you exactly where since I left the page.

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
this doesnt look very legit

https://img.skitch.com/20111201-1m3ef42s2dq4hqwqctiabt51bg.png

don't let your users get scammed man

Sinbbus's Wife

Sparkling Fairy

42,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Under the Matomy tab there is an offer to download 7zip for 183 gcash but when I went to try it my security blocked it telling me that site was trying to install Adware. So you might want to get that fixed or taken down before someone without a good security program gets flooded with junk and opened up to viruses.
Hiya, Australian user here. I skimmed the past few pages of the thread to see if this had been reported and didn't find it mentioned.

Under 'Free' Matomy offers this: User Image

Which appears to be a generic signup to a friendship/dating network, but actually leads to this: User Image

And that is a dead end that wants people to pay for bad jokes to be spammed to their mobile phone.
I re-read it all and I did everything as they asked me to and puff nothing
I only received from some the other ones I didnt receive
I completed all the boring forms and surveys and puff nothing.
User Image
User Image
There's an offer in the Gambit Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.
personalshopper app d/l on sponsor pay had a torjan when i dl it
im f n mad i complete an offer for like 1000 gaia cash i had to give my number out and everything and i didnt recive s**t its been a week or more actully like 2 weeks maybe im f n mad at this point i wish they can fix this issue im afraid to try doing another add and getting scamed

Demonic Darling

13,590 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
xXWAFFALSxRAWRXx
im f n mad i complete an offer for like 1000 gaia cash i had to give my number out and everything and i didnt recive s**t its been a week or more actully like 2 weeks maybe im f n mad at this point i wish they can fix this issue im afraid to try doing another add and getting scamed

You need to provide Gaia with more information if you want them to do something about the offer.
If by "number" you mean phone number, you may actually have to talk to someone to get cash. Check the fine print. Some of these offers are tricky.
I did the "Install Real Player for free" to earn GCash and it's done installing but I don't see the cash.
I even installed it twice because there were two real player installing offers but none of them worked. emotion_8c

Shameless Connoisseur

27,390 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
this offer on gambit video Sign up for IMVU! has a link that leads you to a phishing site according to my software protection and even if you watch the whole video you still dont get the gcash

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff